Options

what the hell is happening to me?

124»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes said:

Got thirteen channels of shit on the TV to choose from...

(3)67 channels and nothing on.

Everything has changed, absolutely nothing's changed!
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    chadwick said:

funny
    dora enjoys a good 'diary of a madman' every morning all bright eyed & bushy tailed
    https://youtu.be/OozIDOzGWH4

I like to think that was how Ozzy really was when someone found him. High as fuck on crack when they came looking for him for a photo shoot.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    TL170678 said:

chadwick said:

funny
    dora enjoys a good 'diary of a madman' every morning all bright eyed & bushy tailed
    https://youtu.be/OozIDOzGWH4

I like to think that was how Ozzy really was when someone found him. High as fuck on crack when they came looking for him for a photo shoot.

Beauty - and now I shall think of it and him in this vein as well.

No sarcasm either; this is, sickly, genuine.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,801
    bump for hilarity.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    chadwick said:
    98.2% of all you frickin people could not hang and watch your shows from a lil red dora explora television set. nope you simply could not. this is a tragedy & a god damn catastrophe, certainly a rather devastating calamity to say the least.

i for one would never allow such bullshit into my life. rock on vinyl & rock the fuck on am/fm radio, black & white television w/ antena, static electricity, empty leather wallets, fucked the hell up hairdos, one dozen toxic dixon ticonderoga pencils #2 & #4 as well as ticonderoga drawing pencils, crayola crayons & class room size & quality chalk boards installed in your fucking home

now shut the (expletive deleted) up!
    haha!