Options

what the hell is happening to me?

Comments

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I laughed so hard when I read this thread last night, then I had a DREAM about it! :wtf: :crazy: :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I laughed so hard when I read this thread last night, then I had a DREAM about it! :wtf: :crazy: :lol:

can we get a quick review of the dream?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i must admit i chuckled a bit today

like the prince song
    http://youtu.be/kO8p9Xvi_90
    lil red tv
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Zombie Dora???
    fuck a buntcha zombies
    where's my zombie dislike thread?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    81 wrote:

yeah...
    http://youtu.be/4qLPdI7bZnI

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah...
    http://youtu.be/4qLPdI7bZnI
    Um, as dreams go it wasn't all that interesting.
    I was saying to my husband something like "Look at this hilarious thread about Chad's Dora the Explorer TV!" Then I revisited all the pictures of little red TVs. :yawn: :oops:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    i am very pleased who princess dreams of my lil red dora explorer television set. i haven't had it on in a day or two. i like it that way. think i'll put it up till i get snowed in or something. it is unreal to me that this tv sits there in my living room. odd as fuck really. you'd think i'd have a give a damn but i do not.

lastnight a friend and i smashed his xbox and several games with a hammer and a phillips screw driver. he said he never felt better in all his days. me? i felt like i always do.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

serious...this thread rules.

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

serious...this thread rules.

:lol::lol:

thank you my laughing friend
    thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    chadwick wrote:
    41OlQfedLaL._SL500_SL160_.jpg

i walked into my apartment and i about shit
    what you are looking at is my television, ladies and gentlemen.
    what stands before me every night is yet another 13'' reason why my life is an epic failure as a man on football sunday or any other day of the week as well even while watching chuck norris/bruce lee film or ed vedder movies

I haven't had a TV for quite a few years now ... but man if I had one as cool as this I'd take all the elctrics out of it and have it as an room feature :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Answer the phone 81
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    what stands before me every night is yet another 13'' reason why my life is an epic failure

yet another 13" reason... :lol:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    AbbeyTV.jpg
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    brianlux wrote:
    AbbeyTV.jpg

:lol::clap:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    good morning good people of pj-world. i have concluded my research and it and i can now rest at ease. it and i have our data collected, cataloged, stored, and stuff.

it and i came to our conclusion long before we even started. it and i are done. we have came within inches of ruin.

moral of the story...television drains my creative nature to the point of catastrophe that is my own on the inside that is being invaded upon.

fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. and fuck you.

and now a buddy of mine wants to give me his old extra tv he has sitting in a back room collecting dust. it's a nice 27 inch heavy ass television set. he can't take it that i am not interested in it. he also can't understand why i do not give a fuck about anything. phones, gaming, tv, movies, cars, car stereos, ect. im done, fuck off.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    car stereos

so...does that mean we aren't installing a system in your ride next week?

:(

i was looking forward to that.

anybody else need help putting together and installing a system...or do i have to redo mine. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    car stereos

anybody else need help putting together and installing a system...or do i have to redo mine. :lol:
    hi there, 81

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,796
    chadwick wrote:
    good morning good people of pj-world. i have concluded my research and it and i can now rest at ease. it and i have our data collected, cataloged, stored, and stuff.

it and i came to our conclusion long before we even started. it and i are done. we have came within inches of ruin.

moral of the story...television drains my creative nature to the point of catastrophe that is my own on the inside that is being invaded upon.

fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. and fuck you.

and now a buddy of mine wants to give me his old extra tv he has sitting in a back room collecting dust. it's a nice 27 inch heavy ass television set. he can't take it that i am not interested in it. he also can't understand why i do not give a fuck about anything. phones, gaming, tv, movies, cars, car stereos, ect. im done, fuck off.
    show him a pencil and a piece of paper and scream " this is all the technology I need man!!! Well, these AND a computer" then just walk away. THEN turn back around and say " oh I almost forgot. Toilet paper, I also need toilet paper."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    car stereos

yes...I need a new antenna installed. I can offer you a bottle of Faithfull Ale and bowl of Weedies.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Hey dora, do you get sirius on your station line up?

Listening to the grateful dead station :arrow:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    say it ain't so....dora is off to explore other people's lives. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    say it ain't so....dora is off to explore other people's lives. :(
    yes it is so, little buddy. landlord took her great television back. this happened several moons ago. at least 2 months by now. it hurt at first.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    i miss her already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i miss her already
    me too, sir
    me too

:evil:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    having now seen Mr. Chadwick....i can only say it makes the dora the explorer tv story all that better.

for the record...i like chad, he cracks me up and i miss him when he is gone, but to have this big hairy dude in overalls watching a dora the explorere tv..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pretty sure the next road trip has to be iowa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    81 wrote:
    having now seen Mr. Chadwick....i can only say it makes the dora the explorer tv story all that better.

for the record...i like chad, he cracks me up and i miss him when he is gone, but to have this big hairy dude in overalls watching a dora the explorere tv..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still see the record player.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    81 wrote:

I still see the record player.... :)

file.php?avatar=33588_1306174345.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks 81.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you coulda saw me a coon's age ago if you only woulda got my one lone poetry book. which by the way i sold a copy the other couple weeks ago. someone here bought the fucker off of some site online or whatever. that was awesome and will get me a $1 & change in a royalty check. yep i've gotten several royalty checks before for less than $2 fucking bucks. i didn't even cash the pricks. pretty sure i peed on em.

dora the explore little red television is the frickin shit. i have a little tv now that sits outside in the rain on one of my log benches. i basically wanna drop it off the roof onto the sidewalk because i like breaking television screens & just breaking glass period kicks a lot of ass.

btw, iowa roadtrips are fucking fucked the fuck up, dude

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce