10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    anxious/nervous

So i've worked in retail half my life. It's ok. The job I have now I kinda like. The hours are good but it's retail so the money kinda sucks and I've been thinking of switching careers/jobs for awhile now. Also I def. need more money (credit debt and my car has been giving me problems. So I was thinking about maybe becoming a UPS driver.  They pay pretty well and all.Did have an interview last night which went ok. They asked me to come back for a driving test and get a physical. Never driven a UPS truck or any truck for that matter so kinda worried about that. More worried about the driving part than anything.  I told them i'd come in next Friday to do it.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    anxious/nervous

So i've worked in retail half my life. It's ok. The job I have now I kinda like. The hours are good but it's retail so the money kinda sucks and I've been thinking of switching careers/jobs for awhile now. Also I def. need more money (credit debt and my car has been giving me problems. So I was thinking about maybe becoming a UPS driver.  They pay pretty well and all.Did have an interview last night which went ok. They asked me to come back for a driving test and get a physical. Never driven a UPS truck or any truck for that matter so kinda worried about that. More worried about the driving part than anything.  I told them i'd come in next Friday to do it.

I think it's great that you applied and got an interview! You should be proud of that alone. Go get 'em, man! If you get to deliver to businesses you will get to meet a lot of ladies! :smiley:
    anxious/nervous

I think it's great that you applied and got an interview! You should be proud of that alone. Go get 'em, man! If you get to deliver to businesses you will get to meet a lot of ladies! :smiley:
    :lol:lol:
    Thanks.

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    anxious/nervous

Are you planning to drive any trucks prior to next Friday for practice?
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited August 2019
    I can honestly say I am feeling slightly, just slightly perturbed.
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    I'm feeling more rested after a week of losing sleep.  Went to bed early last night and am glad I did.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    About how most would feel right after they dropped an entire dozen of beautiful large free range eggs all over the inside of the fridge, and all over the floor, and had it also run all under the fridge and splash all over their feet and legs. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :anguished::angry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    anxious/nervous

Be prepared to work your ass off every single day and in every kind of weather. Also the hours suck, routinely 10+ hr days. 
    It is a very physical job and that 2-3 miles a day line they give you is bullshit.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    anxious/nervous

So how did the driving test go???
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Stoned....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Stoned....
    This - and having a good day, too.

Had an active (for me) morning, just took a late shower, and we shared a lovely hand-rolled / old-school machine Sativa J with a sprinkling of hash.

And I'm giving myself a manicure.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Empty and lost. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Drunk
    And, with a primed middle finger to the universe.
    Fuck off!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    4.15pm and still in my p.j's. last day of weekend and back to work tomorrow. .. have watched PJ20 over the weekend so i am good for another week 😂
    PJ_Soul said:
    anxious/nervous

it's actually this Friday.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Music and Cannabis can make the world feel a better place.  Especially when the world feels out of control...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  •  out of control...
    I understood that reference.

https://youtu.be/C-4z7e2Jzzg
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    :dizzy:
    I'm so drunk… I don't know.. I nearly coildn't log in...

Isn't that world a wiónderful place???  Peace & Love to all you PJfreaks! :hug:

Mis s my old friend here.
    Despair.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited August 2019
    Alone. Agitated. Forgotten.
    @Thoughts_Arrive
    Come play with me in the "Rate The Song" thread in Other Music! We can play silly songs together. :joker:
    can't be bothered tbh.
    It's past 1am here. 
    Oh okay. Maybe later then. Goodnight!
    goodnight
    PJ_Soul said:
    anxious/nervous

it's actually this Friday.
    Good luck to you today! 
    HAHAHAHA 
    I tricked myself into thinking this was Friday. God I'm good!

Good luck to you in two days, eeriepadave, and not a day before! :smiley:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'm in a good state of mind, but feeling physically dragged today.  To be expected, I suppose.

kce, I hope the hangover wasn't too brutal!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    So stoked! My golden lady is finally home. Many thanks to @tempo_n_groove and @lastexitlondon for the trade triangle.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Good to hear. Well done tempo. Hey tempo whatsapp me .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -