DO NOT DENY
    CLIMATE CHANGE
    SHOULD NOT
    HAVE TO DEAL
    WITH THESE SHIPPING
    PROBLEMS

WE DESERVE BETTER.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 324
    $31 shipping last year to Canada for Vault 8. 
    $63 this year !?!??!
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Really wanted a late 95 or 96 show, but this is fantastic. 
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    mcgruff10 said:
    Cool pick. I think this show was on the “home” bootleg.  
    It's a cool set, one of the first unofficial boots I bought back in the day. That was years before the euro coin. I got the digipak version (I think there was a regular jewel case version, too). Listened to it several times. Sick O'Pussies into Go is insane. Best show of 1993 for me. Great to have a multitrack SBD released, just hope it will be complete with no cuts (including banter).
    Odds are something is cut, there's very little prior to 2000 that doesn't have a significant or small tape issue.  Brett Eliason confirmed this.  But based on Robs description and if I'm correct this might have been his first show, I'm guessing the music is complete or close to it.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited August 2019
    Really wanted a late 95 or 96 show, but this is fantastic. 
    I also wanted 95/96 but I really think this is a solid pick.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    mcgruff10 said:
    Cool pick. I think this show was on the “home” bootleg.  
    It's a cool set, one of the first unofficial boots I bought back in the day. That was years before the euro coin. I got the digipak version (I think there was a regular jewel case version, too). Listened to it several times. Sick O'Pussies into Go is insane. Best show of 1993 for me. Great to have a multitrack SBD released, just hope it will be complete with no cuts (including banter).
    Ive got the digipak version too
    Kearnsy
  • vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    Let’s not forget that it is in US $.  So $113 US switched to Canadian would be $150 Canadian. 
  • jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    'Actual Artwork TBA'? Really? 
  • 1. You need to make this available in the EU store. 
    2. You need to look into shipping provider options. $72.99 for shipping to Sweden is a f***ng joke. Please do not stay with your current provider. This is insane!!!

Mr Bjornstigen
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    1. You need to make this available in the EU store. 
    2. You need to look into shipping provider options. $72.99 for shipping to Sweden is a f***ng joke. Please do not stay with your current provider. This is insane!!!

Yep, same to New Zealand. Sorry Tenclub, but this is another nail in the coffin.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited August 2019
    demetrios said:
    Hey @Santos L. Halper  &  @Rubysdad , anyway you guys can fix the Canadian shipping rate please? $63 postage to ship a vinyl across the border? 

Thanks! 
    Yes, what is going on?? I cannot possibly spend that on shipping - the total in canadian dollars will be $150. Surely this couldn't be right. There is no way I'm paying that. If this isn't a mistake, I'm wondering if someone in the US who isn't buying one for themselves could order one and ship it to me please?? I really would like to keep my Vault collection complete, but I can't pay $63USD to have something shipped 200 miles. Why/how is 10C dealing with a shipping company where the price is like this? Are they deliberately trying to discourage non-US orders?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pantelis79pantelis79 Posts: 156
    That's what I paid some years ago to have 2 copies of Vault #3 shipped to Greece. Yes, I know, shipping costs have risen, I can totally understand that and I don't have any expectations for SUCH low shipping - we were lucky back in 2013. But here we're talking about multiple times up! Shipping can't cost more that an item itself.

T

Guys at 10C, you have to do something with shipping. Please make the new Vault available at the Euro store. It's something that will help A LOT us Europeans.

2006/09/30 Athens, 2007/06/12 Muenchen, 2007/06/13 Katowice, 2007/06/18 London, 2009/08/13 Rotterdam, 2009/08/15 Berlin, 2010/06/30 Berlin, 2010/07/10 Lisbon, 2011/09/03 Alpine Valley, 2011/09/04 Alpine Valley, 2012/07/07 Stockholm, 2012/07/08 Oslo, 2012/07/10 Copenhagen, 2014/06/16 Amsterdam, 2014/06/17 Amsterdam, 2018/06/18 London, 2018/07/01 Prague, 2018/07/03 Krakow, 2018/07/05 Berlin...
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,073
    $16 to ship it 24 miles...
    They need a pick-up window.
    You'd spend $6 in gas and waste an hour driving 48 miles to save $10? Wow 
  • swervedriverswervedriver Sheffield, UK Posts: 182
    The shipping fees to UK are a joke! I seem to remember I paid about $6 to have vault 1 shipped from 10C. That may have been cheap but the current postage fees are totally unjustifiable, and leaves a bad taste in the mouth as you feel you are being ripped off.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited August 2019
    Cool choice. Hopefully in the future will release MSG-2-1998
    If they put this at Europe store I'll get it. Not gonna pay 120+70/90 Aka 190-210$ total with customs. 
    Plus I have problem with customs lately. Take me 2-3 weeks email after email cos 10c doesn't write on the level.. "Eddie Vedder poster or pearl jam easy street vinyl  etc , they write on the package" pearl jam merchandise" and custom  sent me text and emails and need to sent them receipt of my cc and email of 10c purchase cos there is no explanation what's in the box, is something  general as merchandise. So  they open the packages, they open the  poster tube and they Fuck it up when try to re put in the tube and they open red easy street vinyl package as well..hope 10c can help and  starts writes exactly what's in the box so I don't received open poster tubes and open vinyl packages and have delay 2 weeks more at the shipping Arrival date 
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Seems like a good pick...awesome setlist.  The shipping options for everyone are complete garbage.  $16 for domestic shipping that takes several days is such a joke.  And I know I shouldn't complain since shipping for people in Canada and Europe is even worse.  It's just amazing that this has been an issue for so long and 10c does nothing about it and it keeps getting worse.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    edited August 2019
    If feel bad for people in Canada and elsewhere. Honestly, you’d be better off buying one on eBay at a jacked up price with $3.00 shipping; would probably be much cheaper when it’s all said and done.
    PJ_Soul said:
    demetrios said:
    Hey @Santos L. Halper  &  @Rubysdad , anyway you guys can fix the Canadian shipping rate please? $63 postage to ship a vinyl across the border? 

Thanks! 
    Yes, what is going on?? I cannot possibly spend that on shipping - the total in canadian dollars will be $150. Surely this couldn't be right. There is no way I'm paying that. If this isn't a mistake, I'm wondering if someone in the US who isn't buying one for themselves could order one and ship it to me please?? I really would like to keep my Vault collection complete, but I can't pay $63USD to have something shipped 200 miles. Why/how is 10C dealing with a shipping company where the price is like this? Are they deliberately trying to discourage non-US orders?
    No limit on orders. I'd grab an extra for you 
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,742
    SHZA said:
    Too many blind assumptions there feller
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    mookeywrench said:
    SHZA said:
    Too many blind assumptions there feller
    You're going to ride your bike to save on gas? You have an electric car? You plan to drive 100 mph so it'll only take a half hour? You're going to make it a one way trip and just stay at the warehouse?
    Car gets about 35mpg on the freeway and at the place I fill up, avg gallon of gas is $3. So on the hypothetical trip from home to pickup would be about $4 rather than $6.

In reality, I would pick it up either when I'm close by, such as for work, or already in the area anyway which would add minimal to no additional cost.

Under those circumstances the range would be 0-$4 for pick up.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,944
    edited August 2019
    I agree the shipping is really expensive.  I find it hard to compare to the year vault 3 came out, because something was odd with their shipping that year and international orders were cheaper than domestic ones.   It's always been fairly expensive with 10c, but $63usd to ship a record is crazy.  Hopefully it ends up in the Euro Store which would create alternative shipping options.

In regards to the vinyl.   Interesting pick.   Would still love a Jack Irons No Code era, but Vs. era shows are pretty amazing too.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Will this mean Dave A will get some sweet sweet dollars?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    One day we will get a vault from 96!  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • All Vaults has been from US shows, right?
    All Vaults has been from US shows, right?
    One was Bellingham, they kind of live in their own world.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    jbrownie said:
    'Actual Artwork TBA'? Really? 
    I think they’ve said this on every vault release (or at least the past couple). It ends up being pretty much that. Chicago had that background image added though. 
  • dickfergusondickferguson Atlanta, GA Posts: 42
    mcgruff10 said:
    One day we will get a vault from 96!  
    Was really hoping this would be the year
    Up here in my tree yeah... 

8/18/2018: Wrigley #1

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    We have 2 vaults from Fall 93 and 2 vaults from Summer 98.  

Im not complaining.  Those were killer tours. Vault 10 should be Europe 96 to please everyone but then lets do five straight 98s
  • Only a week between this one and the Las Vegas 1993 vault... hmm