2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• NO203984NO203984 Posts: 25
    Dusseldorf AP and show editions might be arriving the same day lol.  Good mail day
    Very good day indeed
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Madrid patch found! :)

Barcelona & Amsterdam N2 to go .. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    edited August 2019
    Any sightings of the Mumford Wembley print delivered to anyone? Not sure how long to expect the shipping to take to the States.
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    tschav said:
    Any sightings of the Mumford Wembley print delivered to anyone? Not sure how long to expect the shipping to take to the States.
    Got mine in the UK last Thursday. 
    It's true! :)

RS65573 said:
    I just opened my shipment from the EU store. Im getting ready to go to the rolling stones show in NJ with my mother wife and brother. 

I opened my shipment, and got brass zippo 21/30. :) I could not be more excited!!!!

• mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Is anyone else still waiting for their EU shop order made on the "zippo day"?

I got a notification that my order was shipped on the 24th of July, without any tracking code. Still waiting in Finland. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • mrk2 said:

I got a notification that my order was shipped on the 24th of July, without any tracking code. Still waiting in Finland. 
    I am, mate :angry::s
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    So, i've been in the fanclub since 1994. Ive been to around 100 PJ and EV shows, got 100s of posters, probably 100 shirts, have bought every mystery box, entered every contest and have not been so lucky. Shit, I even have a fallah sheep. I've never been front row, i've never been upgraded. 
    When I opened that zippo and it was brass my mouth dropped open and I started yelling like a 10 year old on Christmas. My wife said shes never seen me so happy, it was like willy wonka, or winning the lottery, but for my favorite thing PEARL JAM. 
    I dont know what im going to do with it, right now its on my desk so I can stare at it constantly. I still cant believe it.
    Thanks 10Club and thanks to all you guys for this fun as fuck hobby. Feel really lucky today. :)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    RS65573 said:
    So, i've been in the fanclub since 1994. Ive been to around 100 PJ and EV shows, got 100s of posters, probably 100 shirts, have bought every mystery box, entered every contest and have not been so lucky. Shit, I even have a fallah sheep. I've never been front row, i've never been upgraded. 
    When I opened that zippo and it was brass my mouth dropped open and I started yelling like a 10 year old on Christmas. My wife said shes never seen me so happy, it was like willy wonka, or winning the lottery, but for my favorite thing PEARL JAM. 
    I dont know what im going to do with it, right now its on my desk so I can stare at it constantly. I still cant believe it.
    Thanks 10Club and thanks to all you guys for this fun as fuck hobby. Feel really lucky today. :)
    Congrats! If you do not want to keep it it looks like there are a couple of members over on Lost Dogs that are willing to offer some holy grails in exchange. 
    I was in a car accident today. Everyone is ok. Driver side swiped me off to the sidewalk so close to hitting the pole. Totally missed the sale today. If anyone has an extra Dublin poster for sale, iso. Thanks! 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited August 2019
    demetrios said:
    I was in a car accident today. Everyone is ok. Driver side swiped me off to the sidewalk so close to hitting the pole. Totally missed the sale today. If anyone has an extra Dublin poster for sale, iso. Thanks! 
    Shit sorry to hear that. Glad you're ok though. I thought it was odd you missed posting during the drop. 
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Shit sorry to hear that. Glad you're ok though. I thought it was odd you missed posting during the drop. 
    Thanks! We waited for the police. Waited. Waited. Went to the police station. Went to our insurance company. Was stressed out! Knowing what would of happened if we hit that pole. 

Just glad everyone was ok. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    demetrios said:
    Glad you’re ok
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    mrk2 said:

Yah, I'm still waiting on the West Coast of Canada.  If Demotrios got his last week, I'm probably 4 or 5 days after that, as it'll need to traverse Canada :(
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    RS65573 said:
    So very cool, made me smile!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    demetrios said:
    Oh man, I‘m glad you’re ok, D!!
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    demetrios said:
    Glad
     to hear that you are all okay.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    demetrios said:
    Glad everyone's OK D 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Thanks! We waited for the police. Waited. Waited. Went to the police station. Went to our insurance company. Was stressed out! Knowing what would of happened if we hit that pole. 

Just glad everyone was ok. 
    Glad you're well and ok, D! :smile: 
    RS65573 said:
      Congrats! :)
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    White Zippo made it to the West Coast today (as did my 10c copy of live at easy street).  
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Finally received my Zippo and T-Shirt order. White Zippo, no surprises there. The shirt fit perfectly, which is more of a surprise :lol:
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I have one 2019 zippo for sale (face value)
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Air23 said:
    Nice!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    If anyone lands a brass 2019 zippo and wants to trade or sell, let me know. Have the very rare white Aussie Uke zippo, a Benny vinyl set, PJ20 colored vinyl, Ten re-release 7" promo set, hats, other zippos, stickers, posters, guitar picks, lightning bolt red vinyl, Emek portland poster, Emek rome poster, PJ20 posters (Ames/Klausen), Mad Season splatter vinyl, Easy Street red vinyl, moleskin notebook, etc, etc. PM me if you're interested!
    I have Florence, Dusseldorf and Dublin patches (5 euros each + shipping). I can also trade for Barolo patch
  • Air23 said:
    Still available?
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    Air23 said:
    Still available?
    send me a message
  • Air23 said:
    Air23 said:
    Still available?
    send me a message
    Done 
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    Have an extra Dublin patch. ISO Barcelona patch.