2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• demetrios said:
    It’s a great poster. I have the AP.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I wonder what is next.....going in order?
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited July 2019
    My Travis Price AP arrived late yesterday afternoon. This is one sweet poster.

Also they were sent out in a dollar store tube, thin mofo. And thought he had put it in a bag like Slater (he also wraps it in paper on the outside) Nope, it was rolled in a piece of some kind of plastic? (I'll grab a pic of it when I get home tonight) So be really careful removing the poster from the tube, a easy reverse roll worked for me, after spreading the plastic apart on the opened end of the tube.

Post edited by EM194007 on
  • demetrios said:

Where are these updates being posted?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios said:

Where are these updates being posted?
    Dan's Facebook page, on this poster. 
    EM194007 said:

Also they were sent out in a dollar store tube, thin mofo. And thought he had put it in a bag like Slater (he also wraps it in paper on the outside) Nope, it was rolled in a piece of some kind of plastic? (I'll grab a pic of it when I get home tonight) So be really careful removing the poster from the tube, a easy reverse roll worked for me, after spreading the plastic apart on the opened end of the tube.

Sweet score! :)

Dollar store tube? Oh boy. Glad your copy arrived safe and sound. 
  • Amsterdam night 1 is gone
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:

Sweet score! :)

Dollar store tube? Oh boy. Glad your copy arrived safe and sound. 
    Thanks D! Yes, they're some very, very thin tubes, at least mine was. Hopefully not to many get messed up.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    Wow my euro  store stuff  arrived already. About 4 days from ordering. Great. Although i will add the hoodie is poor quality for 60 pounds. But cant fault the postage and speed. Many thanks 10c. Now keep this service  please.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    Wow my euro  store stuff  arrived already. About 4 days from ordering. Great. Although i will add the hoodie is poor quality for 60 pounds. But cant fault the postage and speed. Many thanks 10c. Now keep this service  please.
    Didn't buy all your merch at the show? :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    No actually i didnt. I got merch for half the world and they didnt have the items i bought in the shop as i only went to wembley. Half a set show
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited July 2019
    No actually i didnt. I got merch for half the world and they didnt have the items i bought in the shop as i only went to wembley. Half a set show
    Haha. Half a set show. Half the merch.

THE SCAM IS DEEPENING!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,925
    Haha. Half a set show. Half the merch.

THE SCAM IS DEEPENING!

Haha, it's true. Where's my damn keychain?!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    ^^^This 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

suburban_avengerartscape, dawn of the final day. I came here this morning with exactly one (one) Eddie Vedder and the roosters of barcelos hand-embellished poster, waiting for whoever can speed down here fast enough UPDATE - GONE

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Giant killer roosters?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Giant killer roosters?
    Descendants of the nutsack vulture? 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Lisbon AP arrived this morning in Ireland. $85 declared on lable. Guess what, Nooooooooooooooooooo Import Fees
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    Lisbon AP arrived this morning in Ireland. $85 declared on lable. Guess what, Nooooooooooooooooooo Import Fees
    Sweet!! :) 
  • Kearn5y said:
    God bless the Irish customs lads. Fierce nice bunch :clap:
    Its because  they are all still pissed from shane Lowry winning  the open.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Zippos and pins from London & Dublin have been added to the Euro/UK shop
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Girls sized shirt too.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    Sweet! 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Sweet!! :) 
    Just got mine with no charges too. 

Nice to see the Euro store getting some stuff from the last tour. 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    it is a zippo
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    any brass mixed in? curious to see how that's handled not knowing if any were left in the mix after Ireland and London.
    Hoping these sell out in the Europe shop as I have a bunch of these very generously provided by lots of friends on the tour to sell for OYR

• karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    Gotta a Zippo!!
    Duuude...Finally :triumph:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Come on Amsterdam. Please don't drop on a day I'm not available.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale