Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

Comments

• RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    How did Epstein manage to regain a prominent place in society after serving time for a sexual offence with a minor? By aggressive rebranding efforts and buying people and organizations off, apparently. 

Jeffrey Epstein Was a Sex Offender. The Powerful Welcomed Him Anyway.  
    https://nyti.ms/2JxDwo2
    I read this yesterday... he’s a real winner that Jeffrey. 
    If no one cares to read the article, the ending is priceless:
    “Mr. Epstein asserted that what he was convicted of did not constitute pedophilia, said Mr. Hay, who declined to represent him.
    The girls he had sex with were “tweens and teens,” Mr. Epstein told him.”
    There are also articles that question if he truly is a billionaire (yes, he’s very wealthy) but perhaps a tad too enthused with himself (sarcasm). Just like he’s ‘always’ wearing a Harvard shirt/sweatshirt, he did not attend Harvard.
    Oh! And 1 last thing, he was let go from the prestigious private school Dalton (for poor performance) where they say he paid special attention to the girls. 
    Yup! I’m obsessed with this creep. Here’s hoping for a long & fruitful 45 years to life sentence for Mr. Epstein.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    So disgusting. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Renfield said:
    How did Epstein manage to regain a prominent place in society after serving time for a sexual offence with a minor? By aggressive rebranding efforts and buying people and organizations off, apparently. 

“Mr. Epstein asserted that what he was convicted of did not constitute pedophilia, said Mr. Hay, who declined to represent him.
    There are also articles that question if he truly is a billionaire (yes, he’s very wealthy) but perhaps a tad too enthused with himself (sarcasm). Just like he’s ‘always’ wearing a Harvard shirt/sweatshirt, he did not attend Harvard.
    Oh! And 1 last thing, he was let go from the prestigious private school Dalton (for poor performance) where they say he paid special attention to the girls. 
    Yup! I’m obsessed with this creep. Here’s hoping for a long & fruitful 45 years to life sentence for Mr. Epstein.
    Barr’s father hired him for that teaching post ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Renfield said:

ohhhhh so it was just child sexual abuse and rape and not pedophilia. ok. Thanks Jeffy for clearing that up.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Renfield said:

Barr, Epstein, Acosta, Trump, plus +++
    Wonder what the fee is to join their private ⭕️-jerk club? I may have to edit that, it’s extremely unladylike of me and quite crude, but I’m so over their sense of entitlement.
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:

ohhhhh so it was just child sexual abuse and rape and not pedophilia. ok. Thanks Jeffy for clearing that up.
    Thanks for the chuckle! Poor little rich boy Jeffy....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited July 2019
    Isn't tweens like 11-12 year olds?

Enough phedophilia for me to stay the fuck away from that dude.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Isn't tweens like 11-12 year olds?

Enough phedophilia for me to stay the fuck away from that dude.
    Google:
    tween is a child between the ages of 9 and 12. A tween is no longer a little child, but not quite a teenager. They are in between the two age groups and their behavior and emotions reflect that.Jun 23, 2019

Wikipedia:
    Preadolescence, also known as pre-teen or tween, is a stage of human development following early childhood and preceding adolescence.[1] It commonly ends with the beginning of puberty,[2]but may also be defined as ending with the start of the teenage years.[3] For example, dictionary definitions generally designate it as 10–13 years.[4}

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Renfield said:

More fruit from the poisonous tree.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Jeffrey Epstein’s Safe Had ‘Piles of Cash’ and a Fake Passport, Prosecutors Say
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-news.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Renfield said:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-news.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
    Fake passport is a big deal.

Piles of cash in a safe? No way, say it aint so!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
    Renfield said:

“Investigators discovered a safe in Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion that held “piles of cash,” diamonds and an expired passport from a foreign country which had Mr. Epstein’s photo but a fake name and said he lived in Saudi Arabia.”
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Renfield said:
    Renfield said:

“Investigators discovered a safe in Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion that held “piles of cash,” diamonds and an expired passport from a foreign country which had Mr. Epstein’s photo but a fake name and said he lived in Saudi Arabia.”
    ...diamonds....diamonds...diamonds...

Diamonds from first daughter Ivanka Trump's now-defunct fine jewelry line were allegedly used in a massive money-laundering and fraud scheme, according to a federal court filing

https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-diamonds-caught-alleged-money-laundering-scheme-757168

...just a coincidence, I'm sure....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    Renfield said:

Maybe they'll get him on tax evasion.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    I've seen enough Jason Bourne movies to know why money and passports are always places together.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    CM189191 said:
    Renfield said:
    Renfield said:

Diamonds from first daughter Ivanka Trump's now-defunct fine jewelry line were allegedly used in a massive money-laundering and fraud scheme, according to a federal court filing

https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-diamonds-caught-alleged-money-laundering-scheme-757168

I didn’t know this story. Coincidence, but maybe, just maybe....
    I assumed he had the diamonds if he needed to go on the lam, an easy way of transporting goods that can quickly turn into cash. 
    Renfield said:
    CM189191 said:
    Renfield said:
    Renfield said:

I assumed he had the diamonds if he needed to go on the lam, an easy way of transporting goods that can quickly turn into cash. 
    "easy way of transporting goods that can quickly turn into cash"

Isn't that basically the text book definition of money laundering?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    Renfield said:
    CM189191 said:
    Renfield said:
    Renfield said:

"easy way of transporting goods that can quickly turn into cash"

Isn't that basically the text book definition of money laundering?
    Money laundering & tax evasion? But if the diamonds were legally gained, is it considered "dirty money" that he would be trying to clean? The US permits any amount of money to be taken out of the country, but if it exceeds $10,000, it’s supposed to be declared on a customs form. 
    I’m going to have to go to the Google...

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Tick tock
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2019
    Bail denied!

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    PJ_Soul said:
    Bail denied!

START TALKING!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Post edited by Renfield on
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    dignin said:
    I thought it was a bashing?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Maybe with the beatings he will spill the beans , there’s no doubt that the Orange Baffoon is a rapist & sexual predator! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    ...should have left the fucker to die....save the taxpayers $$$$
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    dignin said:
    Nasty Nate?

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Do they have knot tying classes in the joint?