Options

Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

1235722

Comments

  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited August 2019
    Renfield said:
    Where are the pro-lifers?
    Pro lifers as in against the death penalty, or those not happy he’s dead?
    Pro-lifers, the ones screaming about how every life is sacred. Except for those caused by “responsible” gun owners and those who fall afoul of the law? I mean you’re either or aren’t? Right? If it’s conditional then you’re ( you general sense) are a fraud, right?
    Did not know how you meant it in this instance regarding Epstein’s death.
    Pro lifers mean to me those against abortion. 
    I believe it’s our bodies- stay away.....
    As far as Epstein dead, the criminal case dies, civil cases will continue, no public trial. There are now many, many who will not see justice served as if he were alive.
    I’d prefer him alive to face justice.
    And now I’m hearing some rumors that it may not have been a suicide.





    Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,794
    mickeyrat said:
    so much for suicide watch......

    now they need to go after his employees......

    Was not on suicide watch, according to the NYT.

    I don't know why, since wasn't he reported to have self-inflicted injuries just a couple of weeks ago?
    It was a DOJ facility. I guess the Dept of Justice isn't very good? Will there be an investigation to determine who made the decisions to not keep watching him closely?

    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,259
    Kat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    so much for suicide watch......

    now they need to go after his employees......

    Was not on suicide watch, according to the NYT.

    I don't know why, since wasn't he reported to have self-inflicted injuries just a couple of weeks ago?
    It was a DOJ facility. I guess the Dept of Justice isn't very good? Will there be an investigation to determine who made the decisions to not keep watching him closely?

    CYA Barr is all over it. Just like the witch hunt.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,900
    edited August 2019
    Renfield said:
    Where are the pro-lifers?
    Pro lifers as in against the death penalty, or those not happy he’s dead?
    Pro-lifers, the ones screaming about how every life is sacred. Except for those caused by “responsible” gun owners and those who fall afoul of the law? I mean you’re either or aren’t? Right? If it’s conditional then you’re ( you general sense) are a fraud, right?



    Post edited by CM189191 on
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,744
    What country is this?
    www.myspace.com
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Kat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    so much for suicide watch......

    now they need to go after his employees......

    Was not on suicide watch, according to the NYT.

    I don't know why, since wasn't he reported to have self-inflicted injuries just a couple of weeks ago?
    It was a DOJ facility. I guess the Dept of Justice isn't very good? Will there be an investigation to determine who made the decisions to not keep watching him closely?

    CYA Barr is all over it. Just like the witch hunt.

    Attorney General Barr 'appalled' by Epstein's suicide, says inspector general and FBI investigating

  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,784
    edited August 2019
    vaggar99 said:
    probably no conspiracy theory to be had here.  you go from high flying pervert billionaire to walking butt plug, the noose can't be far.
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,900
    What country is this?
    To be decided.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    PJ_Soul said:
    vaggar99 said:
    probably no conspiracy theory to be had here.  you go from high flying pervert billionaire to walking butt plug, the noose can't be far.
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    It’s not impossible. People who traffic children for sex don’t  fare well in prison, especially rich ones who have used their positions to abuse others. Plus, of course, there’s the conspiracy theory angle of someone not wanting him to expose others. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Suicide, yeah sure.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,878
    Suicide, yeah sure.
    Very convenient, right??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

    I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,878
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

    I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    23scidoo said:
    Suicide, yeah sure.
    Very convenient, right??
    Very!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    I would imagine there goes roughly 1.000.0000 suicides in jail for every "silent assassins paid for by X goes in and murders a person in jail making it look like a suicide"
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,683
    Renfield said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

    well I read something that said a former fed prosecutor believes that since epstein is gone, all that material found in his house(s) can be used and no one but him has or had standing to object ........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,611
    What country is this?
    Amerrusia , Pig face Barr had the jail guards take a prolonged brake ! I’ll say it right now this shit has Baffoon written all over it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,744
    Trump, on twitter, promoting the conspiracy theory that the Clintons had him killed. The depths of our collective embarrassment knows no bounds.

    www.myspace.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,611
    Trump, on twitter, promoting the conspiracy theory that the Clintons had him killed. The depths of our collective embarrassment knows no bounds.

    It’s unreal what this evil bastard does on a daily basis , I don’t have any friends that support him I’ve excommunicated them from my life ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Trump, on twitter, promoting the conspiracy theory that the Clintons had him killed. The depths of our collective embarrassment knows no bounds.

    Of course he did. Fucking idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited August 2019
    Team Trump Treason had him offed. Way too much dirt there for justice to be served. Ivanka darlink didn’t want to testify. Too much trouble.
     
    9/11 was an inside job
    The moonlanding didn't happen
    Tupac lives
    Kurt lives
    Elvis lives
    Jim lives
    Amy lives

    9/11 most likely an inside job or at the minimum overlooked by the Bush Jr. administration for strategic leverage. 
    Moonlanding for sure didn’t happen. This was a move by America to show superiority to the Communist “threat” 
    And to those that are dead. Who cares either way. 

    As someone from the outside looking in, nothing should surprise you at the lengths that American leaders and the powerful and rich will go to silence those who have damaging information. Did this happen here. We will never know the truth but I wouldn’t put it past anyone involved. Plus if it’s something shady, there is no telling who did it but the Clintons are connected to A LOT of questionable deaths. And I wouldn’t put it past the orange douche either. 
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    Come on now. Posting a link to some random  wordpress conspiracy theory-blog with a bunch of words off the premisse "Something just doesn’t seem right".
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,092

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/us/jeffrey-epstein-death-whats-next/index.html

    Are there conspiracy theories behind Epstein's death? 

    Yes, but so far they're largely unfounded. 
    This much we know: Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, the Federal Bureau of Prisons said. 
    Staff members tried to revive him, but Epstein was later pronounced dead at a local hospital. 
    The bureau said Epstein's death was an "apparent suicide," and authorities believe Epstein hanged himself, a law enforcement source said.
    The New York City medical examiner's office hasn't released the official manner of death.
    But Trump shared a tweet and video from conservative comedian Terrence Williams that claimed -- without evidence -- that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were responsible for Epstein's death. 
    The tweet also incorrectly claimed that Epstein died while on suicide watch.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited August 2019
    mcgruff10 said:

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/us/jeffrey-epstein-death-whats-next/index.html

    Are there conspiracy theories behind Epstein's death? 

    Yes, but so far they're largely unfounded. 
    This much we know: Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, the Federal Bureau of Prisons said. 
    Staff members tried to revive him, but Epstein was later pronounced dead at a local hospital. 
    The bureau said Epstein's death was an "apparent suicide," and authorities believe Epstein hanged himself, a law enforcement source said.
    The New York City medical examiner's office hasn't released the official manner of death.
    But Trump shared a tweet and video from conservative comedian Terrence Williams that claimed -- without evidence -- that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were responsible for Epstein's death. 
    The tweet also incorrectly claimed that Epstein died while on suicide watch.
    What I find interesting is that he should have had 24/7 security cameras constantly monitoring, being the high profile asshat that he is.(edit:was). A sheriff friend of mine said that, even in the little small town under funded jail he oversaw (retired now) they have had security cameras in cells for 20 years...Not that I am a conspiracy theorist per se, but shouldn’t he have had cameras in his cell?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

    well I read something that said a former fed prosecutor believes that since epstein is gone, all that material found in his house(s) can be used and no one but him has or had standing to object ........

    I don’t think the feds raided his other homes in USA, other than NYC, so who knows what else they will find. The docs that were unsealed on Friday have a lot of condemning information (I’m not just talking about the high profile men that allegedly partook in sexual activities).  https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-biggest-bombshells-in-newly-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

    I’m sure we’ll hear more in the upcoming days.



  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,683
    Renfield said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

    well I read something that said a former fed prosecutor believes that since epstein is gone, all that material found in his house(s) can be used and no one but him has or had standing to object ........

    I don’t think the feds raided his other homes in USA, other than NYC, so who knows what else they will find. The docs that were unsealed on Friday have a lot of condemning information (I’m not just talking about the high profile men that allegedly partook in sexual activities).  https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-biggest-bombshells-in-newly-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

    I’m sure we’ll hear more in the upcoming days.



    Maxwell hasnt been seen since he was arrested.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

    well I read something that said a former fed prosecutor believes that since epstein is gone, all that material found in his house(s) can be used and no one but him has or had standing to object ........

    I don’t think the feds raided his other homes in USA, other than NYC, so who knows what else they will find. The docs that were unsealed on Friday have a lot of condemning information (I’m not just talking about the high profile men that allegedly partook in sexual activities).  https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-biggest-bombshells-in-newly-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

    I’m sure we’ll hear more in the upcoming days.



    Maxwell hasnt been seen since he was arrested.......
    Is she even here in the states? I thought she was back in the UK.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Trump, on twitter, promoting the conspiracy theory that the Clintons had him killed. The depths of our collective embarrassment knows no bounds.

    It’s unreal what this evil bastard does on a daily basis , I don’t have any friends that support him I’ve excommunicated them from my life ! 
    Same here. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,683
    Renfield said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Renfield said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I wouldn't rule it out. Far crazier things have been done - this wouldn't even be hard to pull off.

    This really SUCKS. No justice against him and no testimony against other pieces of shit who played along (including Trump).


    Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell will eventually be indicted. Aside from being Epstein’s accomplice (madam/pimp), she allegedly had sex with underage girls too.

    With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?     https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/with-epstein-gone-will-focus-turn-to-ghislaine-maxwell.html

    well I read something that said a former fed prosecutor believes that since epstein is gone, all that material found in his house(s) can be used and no one but him has or had standing to object ........

    I don’t think the feds raided his other homes in USA, other than NYC, so who knows what else they will find. The docs that were unsealed on Friday have a lot of condemning information (I’m not just talking about the high profile men that allegedly partook in sexual activities).  https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-biggest-bombshells-in-newly-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

    I’m sure we’ll hear more in the upcoming days.



    Maxwell hasnt been seen since he was arrested.......
    Is she even here in the states? I thought she was back in the UK.
    her attorneys arent saying , publically at least. neirher are us attorneys...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Sign In or Register to comment.