Options

Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,234
    mickeyrat said:
    I mean...it looks like a cardboard cutout of the guy
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    edited July 2019
    pjhawks said:
    Epstein looks like a younger Jerry Sandusky
    Good catch he sure does !
    Post edited by Kat on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    pjhawks said:
    Always seems to have that same smirk on his face too
    Post edited by Kat on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    edited July 2019
    That's a really fucked up photo to fake (Juggler I'm sure didn't realize this) ... Maybe it should be removed from this thread completely? I don't really want to look at a photo of what is made to look like Trump being sexual/pervy with a little girl (I do think Trump has always been sexually attracted to his daughter, so yuck either way, but putting Epstein in there like that specifically turns the photo into a pedo pic). @Kat Any chance that sicko photo can be removed without the thread getting closed?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I read they were offering to put up 77 million in bail?  Chump change for this guy...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    pjhawks said:

Always seems to have that same smirk on his face too
    He does on other pictures too ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I read they were offering to put up 77 million in bail?  Chump change for this guy...
    $77 million isn't chump change for anyone. Rich people love money - any uber rich person would really really hate to give up $77 million. The only difference is that they can actually cough it up if they have to.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    That's a really fucked up photo to fake (Juggler I'm sure didn't realize this) ... Maybe it should be removed from this thread completely? I don't really want to look at a photo of what is made to look like Trump being sexual/pervy with a little girl (I do think Trump has always been sexually attracted to his daughter, so yuck either way, but putting Epstein in there like that specifically turns the photo into a pedo pic). @Kat Any chance that sicko photo can be removed without the thread getting closed?
    I thought the part of the pic with Trump and Ivanka was real and that Epstein was just photoshopped in?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I thought the part of the pic with Trump and Ivanka was real and that Epstein was just photoshopped in?
    Okay.
    Gross pic dude.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Ok, the link to the fake photo is in the post, along with the Snopes designation as FALSE. There's enough truth about what is wrong with the soul-eater and fake stuff undermines the truth. You can still see the photo by clicking on the link.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357

Whose hands are on Ivanka?
  • Options
    Trump's.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    The future is looking scarier and scarier.  We are going to be bombarded with fake news (not Trump's version of fake news), fake photos, and fake videos that we will have to be very diligent in what is truth and what is fake.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The future is looking scarier and scarier.  We are going to be bombarded with fake news (not Trump's version of fake news), fake photos, and fake videos that we will have to be very diligent in what is truth and what is fake.
    For sure, and even if everyone has the wherewithal to question literally everything they read and see, what kind of fucked up effect is everyone having to do that going to have in and of itself??? Nothing good can come of that, psychologically and culturally.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited July 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    Trump's.
    Disgusting!
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I need to be really careful. In May, I fell for the manipulated video of Nancy Pelosi that made it seem as if she was slurring her words. And today I fell for the Trump/ Epstein photo in this thread, even though I couldn’t comprehend how young Trump & Ivanka looked, yet Epstein looks just like he does now.
    I thought I was smarter than that....
    Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options

Jeffrey Epstein paid suspected co-conspirators in sex crimes case, which prosecutors suggest might have been to ‘influence’ them

Prosecutors wrote in a new court filing that the payments and their timing suggest Epstein was “attempting to further influence co-conspirators who might provide information against him in light of the recently re-emerging allegations.”
    This is a developing story. It will be updated.

• Options
    Renfield said:
    I need to be really careful. In May, I fell for the manipulated video of Nancy Pelosi that made it seem as if she was slurring her words. And today I fell for the Trump/ Epstein photo in this thread, even though I couldn’t comprehend how young Trump & Ivanka looked, yet Epstein looks just like he does now.
    Jeez I apologize. I thought it was obvious that Epstein was photoshopped into that picture. My bad everyone!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Here are two real pictures of Epstein and friends 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Renfield said:
    Jeez I apologize. I thought it was obvious that Epstein was photoshopped into that picture. My bad everyone!
    No apologies necessary to me! It didn’t offend me & I should know better🙃
  • Options
    While we wait for updates- I found this Opinion article very interesting.
    Acosta Resigned. The Caligula Administration Lives On.
    The Epstein case is a reminder of the depraved milieu from which our president sprang.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/opinion/acosta-epstein-trump.html

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    These billionaire sure seem to get away with a lot of stuff in plain sight. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    How did Epstein manage to regain a prominent place in society after serving time for a sexual offence with a minor? By aggressive rebranding efforts and buying people and organizations off, apparently. 

Jeffrey Epstein Was a Sex Offender. The Powerful Welcomed Him Anyway.  
    https://nyti.ms/2JxDwo2
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf