Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

"Scandinavian income taxes raise a lot of revenue because they are actually rather flat. In other words, they tax most people at these high rates, not just high-income taxpayers. The top marginal tax rate of 60 percent in Denmark applies to all income over 1.2 times the average income in Denmark. From the American perspective, this means that all income over $60,000 (1.2 times the average income of about $50,000 in the United States) would be taxed at 60 percent.

Sweden and Norway have similarly flat income tax systems. Sweden’s top marginal tax rate of 56.9 percent applies to all income over 1.5 times the average income in Sweden. Norway’s top marginal tax rate of 39 percent applies to all income over 1.6 times the average Norwegian income.

Compare this to The United States. The top marginal tax rate of 46.8 percent (state average and federal combined rates) kicks in at 8.5 times the average U.S. income (around $400,000). Comparatively, few taxpayers in the United States face the top marginal rate."

Spiritual do you make minimum wage?  Is that why this isn't a big deal to you?

My wife and I, two teachers, would be taxed at 56.9% if we were like Sweden!  No way could we afford our house, cars, kids, vacation, etc.  Shit I'd be drinking bud light and driving by kid to day care on the back of my scooter. lol

Ha!  Around here we call those liquor-cycles... because you can still drive one after you get a DUI.  And you're right.  Can you imagine paying 34k in taxes on an income of 60k?  And that's before you pay VAT or anything else.  No thanks.  
    Hell no!  And that is why Bernie will lose if he gets the nomination, who the heck wants to pay these insane rates?  Yeah no thanks, I'm not that far to the left.  
    The attack ads practically write themselves.  It's jut not in our culture to be reliant on the government for everything.  I'm a big supporter of ensuring everyone has health care.  I also support FMLA.  But he's way out there.  It won't happen in Bernie's lifetime, that's for sure.
    show me one Quality of Life metric where Sweden would be "second rate" compared to the US?
    Pardon?
    show me one Quality of Life metric where Sweden would be "second rate" compared to the US?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

"Scandinavian income taxes raise a lot of revenue because they are actually rather flat. In other words, they tax most people at these high rates, not just high-income taxpayers. The top marginal tax rate of 60 percent in Denmark applies to all income over 1.2 times the average income in Denmark. From the American perspective, this means that all income over $60,000 (1.2 times the average income of about $50,000 in the United States) would be taxed at 60 percent.

Sweden and Norway have similarly flat income tax systems. Sweden’s top marginal tax rate of 56.9 percent applies to all income over 1.5 times the average income in Sweden. Norway’s top marginal tax rate of 39 percent applies to all income over 1.6 times the average Norwegian income.

Compare this to The United States. The top marginal tax rate of 46.8 percent (state average and federal combined rates) kicks in at 8.5 times the average U.S. income (around $400,000). Comparatively, few taxpayers in the United States face the top marginal rate."

My wife and I, two teachers, would be taxed at 56.9% if we were like Sweden!  No way could we afford our house, cars, kids, vacation, etc.  Shit I'd be drinking bud light and driving by kid to day care on the back of my scooter. lol

Ha!  Around here we call those liquor-cycles... because you can still drive one after you get a DUI.  And you're right.  Can you imagine paying 34k in taxes on an income of 60k?  And that's before you pay VAT or anything else.  No thanks.  
    Hell no!  And that is why Bernie will lose if he gets the nomination, who the heck wants to pay these insane rates?  Yeah no thanks, I'm not that far to the left.  
    The attack ads practically write themselves.  It's jut not in our culture to be reliant on the government for everything.  I'm a big supporter of ensuring everyone has health care.  I also support FMLA.  But he's way out there.  It won't happen in Bernie's lifetime, that's for sure.
    I would have to see what everything costs, property taxes are drowning us in New Jersey.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

I would have to see what everything costs, property taxes are drowning us in New Jersey.  
    Yeah, you guys have it tough.  Move on down to the commonwealth.  People are normal here.  Moderate taxes, moderate government (generally), great schools.  We're not overrun by unions or crazy ass right wingers.  I grew up in a union town and it definitely had problems.  I never thought I'd like it in VA as much as I do. But 18 years here, and there's no other state I'd rather live.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

In NJ, I've learned from this board, you also have weird fucking taxes where if you get into a higher tax bracket you pay a higher percentage on all of your pay and not just the amount above the threshold. 

That is just weird. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

Yeah, you guys have it tough.  Move on down to the commonwealth.  People are normal here.  Moderate taxes, moderate government (generally), great schools.  We're not overrun by unions or crazy ass right wingers.  I grew up in a union town and it definitely had problems.  I never thought I'd like it in VA as much as I do. But 18 years here, and there's no other state I'd rather live.  
    Because of family we are here for awhile. You do get what you pay for and New Jersey is always ranked 1/2 in public schools.  It is just too damn crowded and expensive here.  
    I'll be in OBX in a few weeks which is in your neck of the woods.  My Uncle, an upper east side resident of 35 years, just moved to Richmond with his husband and they are absolutely loving it.  I really like it down there it is just too far from family and your pizza sucks.  ;)  

mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

Because of family we are here for awhile. You do get what you pay for and New Jersey is always ranked 1/2 in public schools.  It is just too damn crowded and expensive here.  
    I'll be in OBX in a few weeks which is in your neck of the woods.  My Uncle, an upper east side resident of 35 years, just moved to Richmond with his husband and they are absolutely loving it.  I really like it down there it is just too far from family and your pizza sucks.  ;)  

True, our pizza sucks.  Interestingly, we have a huge Indian and Vietnamese community here..   that food most definitely does not suck.  Have fun in the OBX.  We go most every year.  Last year we did that, along with Seattle, Missoula, and Boston.  That was son's first 4 PJ shows.  This year we are doing the keys.  Have fun on that drive.. take 460.  It's brutal, but worth it.  They are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.  
    edited July 2019
    If you are going to the  keys check out cheeca lodge in islamorada. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.  We enjoyed islamorada a thousand times more than key west but too each their own. 
    In obx we are staying in south Nags head. Any local knowledge is most appreciative. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    mcgruff10 said:
    If you are going to the  keys check out cheeca lodge in islamorada. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.  We enjoyed islamorada a thousand times more than key west but too each their own. 
    we're actually doing a Hilton resort on Key Largo.  My son and I are going a day early to see DMB in West Palm, then the girls fly in on Sat and we head down to Largo.  We will do a day in Key West, so that's a good tip to stop there on the way down.  
    Make sure to stop at Robbie s and feed the tarpon!  When you go to key west definitely leave early because from
    memory I think you are looking at a 2 1/2 hour drive one way from key largo.  The further south you get the less Florida it feels. (If that makes any sense).  It is a good thing. 

That s funny.  Who the heck is going to pay for it? Oh that s right, raise taxes!! Yeah no thanks.  
    edited July 2019
    mcgruff10 said:

That s funny.  Who the heck is going to pay for it? Oh that s right, raise taxes!! Yeah no thanks.  
    Remember when you say that, you are still the only major country without tax funded healthcare as a right. And most other of those countries seems to be beating you when it comes to being great places to live.

Just think about it. Like for 45 sec to a minute. 

And remember that you on average pay twice as much as we do for healthcare, with us paying it by theses pesky taxes you have been conditioned to hate.

And remember when we compared your pay and living to my brothers, who's also a teacher, and it seems you "saving on taxes" doesn't really matter that much in the end.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593

Starting at 60 k?  I don't think that will happen.  I agree that teachers are underpaid but I also have a problem with a few other factors.  To start with, parents expecting teachers to do the parenting.  And parents who don't participate in kids education. 

The other thing may or may not be a problem any more but when I was in teaching, I had issues with the quality of work from many of my fellow teachers.  I taught a 5/6 combo for a few years, subbed grades 4 through 12 for 4 years and worked with a community college course for a couple years.  There were great teachers, of course, but there we also people in the job who had no business doing it.  SOme really, really poor excuses for teachers.  I often thought they needed weeding out.

So if we are to raise teacher salaries, great!  But at the same time, we need to cut out the slackers and dead wood and make teaching a respectable profession staffed with professional people.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Starting at 60 k?  I don't think that will happen.  I agree that teachers are underpaid but I also have a problem with a few other factors.  To start with, parents expecting teachers to do the parenting.  And parents who don't participate in kids education. 

The other thing may or may not be a problem any more but when I was in teaching, I had issues with the quality of work from many of my fellow teachers.  I taught a 5/6 combo for a few years, subbed grades 4 through 12 for 4 years and worked with a community college course for a couple years.  There were great teachers, of course, but there we also people in the job who had no business doing it.  SOme really, really poor excuses for teachers.  I often thought they needed weeding out.

So if we are to raise teacher salaries, great!  But at the same time, we need to cut out the slackers and dead wood and make teaching a respectable profession staffed with professional people.
    Agreed.  I think they should be paid more, generally, but we should also expect more.  I would like that our best and brightest want to teach.  I'm not sure that's the case today (McGruff aside, of course).  Teachers in VA make in the 70's.  That's not terrible.  If the federal min wage was 60, the net effect of that will be that the good teachers' salaries are compressed to support the new and poor teachers.  It's pure economics, something that escapes Bernie and many socialist.  
    edited July 2019
    brianlux said:

That is sort of what I, from my anecdotal view, feel happend in Sweden too. With it being a shortage of teachers, floodgates were opened to the programs and people who are not suited to become teachers were getting in. I'm surprised by the people who I went to school with who then went on study to become teachers. I bet half of them dropped out, but still. It became the "nothing better to do" education after all industries (SAAB, Volvo etc) stopped soaking people up.
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:

Agreed.  I think they should be paid more, generally, but we should also expect more.  I would like that our best and brightest want to teach.  I'm not sure that's the case today (McGruff aside, of course).  Teachers in VA make in the 70's.  That's not terrible.  If the federal min wage was 60, the net effect of that will be that the good teachers' salaries are compressed to support the new and poor teachers.  It's pure economics, something that escapes Bernie and many socialist.  
    Yeah after 18 years my wife and I are just below 80k a year. I just don’t see how a state like Oklahoma could afford paying first year teachers 60k a year.  
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

My brother who is a teacher, and his gf is a nurse, can afford house, car (SAAB), kids, vacation etc. 

Get out of your hole, spit out the koolaid and start thinking a tad. I know you need mrussels respect. But come on now.
    I thought you said they had a car? 1 SAAB? Now that’s embarrassing 
    hippiemom = goodness
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

Pardon?
    Ok enough with this parrot shit. Take it to pm. Keeping posting the same shit over and over is fucking annoying.
    hippiemom = goodness

Second job means summer work. 
    hippiemom = goodness

Second job means summer work. 
    Good point.  
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Bernie forgot to mention tax rates in his tweet.  That's seems like an unusual oversight on his part.  
    No. Its pretty obvious. 

Abd with our tax rates that you fear so much and losing big compared to by any quality of life metric - we pay half of your cost in health care. And were pretty expensive compared to other European countries.

so just go to bed with your me-me-me outllok on society. 
    Yep I'll do that gladly with my 24% effective rate.  Thanks.  And you can sleep well in your second rate country as well.  I aim high,  you aim... let's call it mediocre at best. 
    I pay 25%. If you are speaking percentage of pay. 

You still pay double for your healthcare. So be daft if you wish to.

And show me one Quality of Life metric where Sweden would be "second rate" compared to the US?

Fucking debate from within reality if you gonna debate. But obviously you are unable to.

"B-b-but MRI if I pay for it. B-b-but WW2. B-b-but magic eagles soaring over our land. F-f-fuck everyone else"

The Nickelback of arguments.
    Sorry I didn't know that you were low income.  My bad.  I guess that's why you don't mind other people paying for your standard of living.  I was raised differently.  It's probably just a cultural thing.  
    In the US it's customary to grow up,  move out and make you're own way.  Relying in your mom or the welfare state to keep you afloat is necessary for some I'm sure,  but I think in our culture,  it's not something to be proud of or want to be that way in perpetuity.   That just seems so foreign. 
    You are so fucking lost. Just throwing out things you've picked up from wherever. Without knowing shit.

"Swedes, like other Nordic Europeans, have an independent streak. They leave their parental homes earlier than almost all their southern neighbors.

One study found that just 2% of Swedish men lived with their parents after the age of 30. In Spain, a quarter of 30-year-old men still are shacking up with mom and dad; in Italy it was around 32%."

"For example, whereas in the US parents are expected to help pay for the their children’s college education, in Sweden parental income levels are just not part of the equation."

Again:

You seem to be unable to? So how about drop that flag wrapped around you and look at the world through the prism of reality instead of the prism of "every part of the system I belong to told me I was special"

Sweden's a shit hole compared to the US.  The flat tax income system pushes people swiftly into the top marginal tax bracket, at what?  1.5% of the average maybe..less?  Hey thanks for being a great producer, your reward is doubled up tax rate to pay for the deadbeats that can't get a decent job.  No thanks.  Oh yeah, but make sure you thank them for paying for your college.

I like to be rewarded for teh work I do, not be punished for it.  Progressive tax system is great, but that's not what Sweden has.  Add in all teh VAT bullshit and voila.. yeah I get free shit at only 55% income tax.  How awesome.  Christ.. no thanks.  Keep that bullshit in Sweden.  
    Shit hole? I don’t believe I heard Team Trump Treason mention it in his list. Fake news.

Excellent point, I stand corrected.  Perhaps I can conjure up a kick-ass meme about it and get invited to the WH.  
    You’d be dope with your maga hat cocked to the side and a cold chick fa lay sandwich in each hand.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Bernie forgot to mention tax rates in his tweet.  That's seems like an unusual oversight on his part.  
    No. Its pretty obvious. 

Abd with our tax rates that you fear so much and losing big compared to by any quality of life metric - we pay half of your cost in health care. And were pretty expensive compared to other European countries.

so just go to bed with your me-me-me outllok on society. 
    Yep I'll do that gladly with my 24% effective rate.  Thanks.  And you can sleep well in your second rate country as well.  I aim high,  you aim... let's call it mediocre at best. 
    I pay 25%. If you are speaking percentage of pay. 

You still pay double for your healthcare. So be daft if you wish to.

And show me one Quality of Life metric where Sweden would be "second rate" compared to the US?

Fucking debate from within reality if you gonna debate. But obviously you are unable to.

"B-b-but MRI if I pay for it. B-b-but WW2. B-b-but magic eagles soaring over our land. F-f-fuck everyone else"

The Nickelback of arguments.
    Sorry I didn't know that you were low income.  My bad.  I guess that's why you don't mind other people paying for your standard of living.  I was raised differently.  It's probably just a cultural thing.  
    In the US it's customary to grow up,  move out and make you're own way.  Relying in your mom or the welfare state to keep you afloat is necessary for some I'm sure,  but I think in our culture,  it's not something to be proud of or want to be that way in perpetuity.   That just seems so foreign. 
    You are so fucking lost. Just throwing out things you've picked up from wherever. Without knowing shit.

"Swedes, like other Nordic Europeans, have an independent streak. They leave their parental homes earlier than almost all their southern neighbors.

One study found that just 2% of Swedish men lived with their parents after the age of 30. In Spain, a quarter of 30-year-old men still are shacking up with mom and dad; in Italy it was around 32%."

"For example, whereas in the US parents are expected to help pay for the their children’s college education, in Sweden parental income levels are just not part of the equation."

Again:

You seem to be unable to? So how about drop that flag wrapped around you and look at the world through the prism of reality instead of the prism of "every part of the system I belong to told me I was special"

Sweden's a shit hole compared to the US.  The flat tax income system pushes people swiftly into the top marginal tax bracket, at what?  1.5% of the average maybe..less?  Hey thanks for being a great producer, your reward is doubled up tax rate to pay for the deadbeats that can't get a decent job.  No thanks.  Oh yeah, but make sure you thank them for paying for your college.

I like to be rewarded for teh work I do, not be punished for it.  Progressive tax system is great, but that's not what Sweden has.  Add in all teh VAT bullshit and voila.. yeah I get free shit at only 55% income tax.  How awesome.  Christ.. no thanks.  Keep that bullshit in Sweden.  
    Shit hole? I don’t believe I heard Team Trump Treason mention it in his list. Fake news.

Excellent point, I stand corrected.  Perhaps I can conjure up a kick-ass meme about it and get invited to the WH.  
    Can you though?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

“If Bernie gets the nomination?” Tame the hard on fella. Ain’t happening.

Brilliantati©
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh and thread integrity, stop talking about Sweden and stay on topic already.  JHC. 
    I guarantee we have better Mexican food...I’m not sure I want to live somewhere without a great Tex-Mex Restaurant in the vicinity.  
    Keep your 2nd rate “Swedish Cuisines” and high ass tax rate.  
    I’ll take my fajitas and ability to actually afford to go somewhere on my vacation days that I never really need all of every year!
    And yes, politicians suck (thread integrity)
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,417
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh and thread integrity, stop talking about Sweden and stay on topic already.  JHC. 
    I guarantee we have better Mexican food...I’m not sure I want to live somewhere without a great Tex-Mex Restaurant in the vicinity.  
    I’ll take my fajitas and ability to actually afford to go somewhere on my vacation days that I never really need all of every year!
    The blues, jazz and rock and roll........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

Pardon?
    Has anyone answered his question? Yet? Taxes, vacation spots, pizza, Saab’s. Not one of which answered the question. Guess it’s still too big, too diverse? Fucking pathetic. Would love to see any of the criticizers debate swedish politics, tax policy or standard of living in a language other than their own but again, it’d take interest and be a challenge. Rah rah rah USA USA USA. 

Still waiting for the White House invite meme, by the way.

Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ¿Eh, señor, tienes una cervesa, por favor?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ¿Eh, señor, tienes una cervesa, por favor?

Nyet!
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

Pardon?
    Ok enough with this parrot shit. Take it to pm. Keeping posting the same shit over and over is fucking annoying.
    Don’t read it. Or If you are intersted in the answer, ask mrussel to finally answer. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah f that:

My brother who is a teacher, and his gf is a nurse, can afford house, car (SAAB), kids, vacation etc. 

Get out of your hole, spit out the koolaid and start thinking a tad. I know you need mrussels respect. But come on now.
    I thought you said they had a car? 1 SAAB? Now that’s embarrassing 
    You know SAAB is a great car. So your post might come off as a little cute. But not much more than that. 
This discussion has been closed.