NCAA College Football -

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    That poor fucking excuse for a president served Clemson a candlelit buffet of fucking McDonald’s food during their visit to the WH. Blamed it on the shut down (which he created). Actually uttered the phrase “we have many, many fries.”

I’ll bet the “many, many fries” were “great,” too.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Wobbie said:
    That poor fucking excuse for a president served Clemson a candlelit buffet of fucking McDonald’s food during their visit to the WH. Blamed it on the shut down (which he created). Actually uttered the phrase “we have many, many fries.”

The best fries. Everyone agrees.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    That was ridiculous.  I'm sure POTUS has it in his budget and could have had the event catered.  It appears when there is a government shutdown, it doesn't affect the politicians.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Wobbie said:

The best fries. Everyone agrees.

:lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    At least get Chik-Fil-A, come on man!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    That was ridiculous.  I'm sure POTUS has it in his budget and could have had the event catered.  It appears when there is a government shutdown, it doesn't affect the politicians.
    his hotel down the street could have easily catered this........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

mickeyrat said:

:lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hurts to OK.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Damnnnnn this thread has been quiet for nearly 6 months! That's just crazy. 

Only about 8 weeks to go people! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Not a whole lot to talk about until the preseason practices start. Until then it's mostly random rankings and lists.
    I'm a Florida State fan.  We definitely don't have anything worthy of conversation, lol.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

can we just skip to clemson-alabama again?
    pjhawks said:

can we just skip to clemson-alabama again?
    Not happening this year!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    edited July 2019
    I have been reading about USC....some positive things about Graham Harrell, the air raid type of offense and our deep wr corps 
    However until they fire that hack Lynn Swann and Clay Helton moves along I fear we are limited.  Even if we have a good year in 2019, which I think we could have, we will only be good until the next change.  The HC needs to be the guiding force and I just don't think Nice Guy can do that 

I am going to be very excited to see lots of top quality games.  I have read that Michigan is meant to be really strong....but I hope not.  Would rather PSU or even Wisconsin than OSU and Michigan.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Things will pick up once fall practice starts in 3 weeks
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I have been reading about USC....some positive things about Graham Harrell, the air raid type of offense and our deep wr corps 
    However until they fire that hack Lynn Swann and Clay Helton moves along I fear we are limited.  Even if we have a good year in 2019, which I think we could have, we will only be good until the next change.  The HC needs to be the guiding force and I just don't think Nice Guy can do that 

I am going to be very excited to see lots of top quality games.  I have read that Michigan is meant to be really strong....but I hope not.  Would rather PSU or even Wisconsin than OSU and Michigan.

Well I'll be damned, we actually agree on something! Fuck Michigan!!!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
    Notre Dame won't be undefeated once they leave Athens on September 21st. Go Dawgs!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:
    Notre Dame won't be undefeated once they leave Athens on September 21st. Go Dawgs!
    Universe willing, it'd be great if they weren't undefeated after they leave Lousiville. :lol:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    JojoRice said:
    Universe willing, it'd be great if they weren't undefeated after they leave Lousiville. :lol:
     =) 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Ha!  I only cite that as a desire because I love it when one rival pisses in the corn flakes of another....but as a USC guy, I am always happy to see ND, (f)UCLA, Michigan, UW, Oregon, or a number of other teams lose.  [Especially those first two, our chief historical rivals...although clearly ND is a classic power and (f)UCLA is a hoops school.]
    JojoRice said:
    You sir, can go fuck yourself...respectfully, of course.
    Ha.  Notre Dame fans shouldn't curse.  ;)
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Gotta love listening to local sports radio when they say your team will be better this year, but the record won't show it.
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
    Too bad, brother...I'd love to see your face when the Trojans go down to a one loss Irish team!
    JojoRice said:
    You sir, can go fuck yourself...respectfully, of course.
    Of course!