Dave Matthews Band

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    One week until Camden!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Nice of Dave to give a free bootleg to all the warehouse members
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    Nice of Dave to give a free bootleg to all the warehouse members
    And it's free in FLAC format too.  That is great!  Wish that were the case with C'ville too.
    **My download failed immediately and now it can't be restarted.  It is telling me my limit has been exceeded.  Does anyone have the FLAC version they are willing to share?  I really would prefer not to deal with customer service.  Lots of people having this issue so it's going to take some time to resolve.  Thanks in advance. 
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    They just resolved my download issue late yesterday. Four days sounds about right, LOL. @mrussel1  PM me if you're still having issues (since that generates an email) and I can help you out later.
    They just resolved my download issue late yesterday. Four days sounds about right, LOL. @mrussel1  PM me if you're still having issues (since that generates an email) and I can help you out later.
    Thanks.  I emailed them over the weekend. If I don't have resolution tomorrow, I'll send you a PM.  Much appreciated.  
    mrussel1 said:
    Thanks.  I emailed them over the weekend. If I don't have resolution tomorrow, I'll send you a PM.  Much appreciated.  
    They took care of it.  Thanks again.

Anyone receive Rhino's Choice on vinyl yet?  I got my rose color one yesterday.  It sounds excellent.  Only got a chance to hear side one, but a really cool version of Raven, awesome intro.  
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Anyone receive Rhino's Choice on vinyl yet?  I got my rose color one yesterday.  It sounds excellent.  Only got a chance to hear side one, but a really cool version of Raven, awesome intro.  
    Mine was backordered. I just found it today at a Target tho. So, I cancelled my backordered one. Then, I spin it, and 75% of Here On Out has a click on the vinyl. I cleaned and still same result. 

I immediately reordered another one online to see if I’ll get it, then I’ll return the faulty one. Unfortunately I got the last one in the store or I’d take it back. Pretty bummed. 
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Mine was backordered. I just found it today at a Target tho. So, I cancelled my backordered one. Then, I spin it, and 75% of Here On Out has a click on the vinyl. I cleaned and still same result. 

I immediately reordered another one online to see if I’ll get it, then I’ll return the faulty one. Unfortunately I got the last one in the store or I’d take it back. Pretty bummed. 
    I have the same click.  I planned on cleaning it today in the Okki but now you're hearing the same so I doubt I will see a difference.  Did you get the rose or the black?
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I have the same click.  I planned on cleaning it today in the Okki but now you're hearing the same so I doubt I will see a difference.  Did you get the rose or the black?
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That ruins all my hopes and dreams (of getting a new one)!!!!! I have the rose, I didn’t realize there was a blck. What do you have? Is that the only faulty song?
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That ruins all my hopes and dreams (of getting a new one)!!!!! I have the rose, I didn’t realize there was a blck. What do you have? Is that the only faulty song?
    I only listened to side 1 last night.  But... now im thinking it was actually the second song.  I do have the Rose.  I'll clean it this evening and let you know if a good washing took care of it. 
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I only listened to side 1 last night.  But... now im thinking it was actually the second song.  I do have the Rose.  I'll clean it this evening and let you know if a good washing took care of it. 
    Oh boy, please do. I only listened to that song and Come Tomorrow, first track side C, which sounded great. Is the black available at target?
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Oh boy, please do. I only listened to that song and Come Tomorrow, first track side C, which sounded great. Is the black available at target?
    I think I was wrong.  I thought the translucent was only pre order online and black in the store.  When I went to the Target website just know, it only showed the pink. 
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

After cleaning it's probably a tad better bit still there.  It's on the first song.  Rest of the record is good.  It's a little disappointing but considering how cheap the record was,  I can't complain.  The sq is excellent and they chose standout versions for sure.
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

After cleaning it's probably a tad better bit still there.  It's on the first song.  Rest of the record is good.  It's a little disappointing but considering how cheap the record was,  I can't complain.  The sq is excellent and they chose standout versions for sure.
    I just listened start to finish. Yes, click is on mine as I mentioned. Sucks you got it too, that means it’s likely a widespread issue unfortunately and I guess I won’t seek a replacement. Other than the first song, you’re right, sound is excellent!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    2 great shows.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    2 great shows.
    Hell yeah!  Pig, Stone, the Maker... it looks like they are really expanding the options now that Buddy has a few tours under his belt.  I also saw you got the pretty pretty girl on Recently, which is one of my favorites.  
    And Fly like an Eagle?  How is that cover?  It seems like it's a pretty good match for Dave's singing style.  
    JK_Livin said:
    2 great shows.
    Wait, #27 to the Stone to Crush?  Is it 1998?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I just received the rose vinyl this afternoon but haven’t opened it yet.   How widespread is the click on the first track?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    I just received the rose vinyl this afternoon but haven’t opened it yet.   How widespread is the click on the first track?
    Still well worth owning.  Not even close in my opinion.  
    mrussel1 said:
    Update for ya @mrussel1, I ordered another online, just got it and no click on the first track. Odd that ours were identical, but this was issue free. Some static on the inner grooves of side 1, but that was more tolerable to me than the click. 
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Update for ya @mrussel1, I ordered another online, just got it and no click on the first track. Odd that ours were identical, but this was issue free. Some static on the inner grooves of side 1, but that was more tolerable to me than the click. 
    Did your return the other?
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Not yet, just got the online order tonight, the wife is going to try and return the other tomorrow. I actually only listened to disc 1. Once it was good I kept it with the previous disc 2 and previous sleeve, because I knew the original disc 2 was perfect and the new sleeve from online shipping was all banged up
    Not to beg, but if anyone is not using their d/l code, I'd love to have it. I made the difficult decision to quit vinyl around Christmas time last year. I have thousands of records and need to stop lol. This year was the first RSD that I skipped, when I'm always the first in line.
    Not to beg, but if anyone is not using their d/l code, I'd love to have it. I made the difficult decision to quit vinyl around Christmas time last year. I have thousands of records and need to stop lol. This year was the first RSD that I skipped, when I'm always the first in line.
    What specifically are you looking for?  Feel free to PM me. 
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Not yet, just got the online order tonight, the wife is going to try and return the other tomorrow. I actually only listened to disc 1. Once it was good I kept it with the previous disc 2 and previous sleeve, because I knew the original disc 2 was perfect and the new sleeve from online shipping was all banged up
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    There are no more vinyl left online.  I'm going to stop at my local and see if there happens to be one.  
    edited June 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    There are no more vinyl left online.  I'm going to stop at my local and see if there happens to be one.  
    My wife returned it in store without issue. If you strike out in store, let me know, i can check my local targets again. Somehow I have 3 within about 5 miles
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My wife returned it in store without issue. If you strike out in store, let me know, i can check my local targets again. Somehow I have 3 within about 5 miles
    Awesome.  Thanks.  FYI, the MP3 is available now.  
    What kind of merch do they have this year? They have a few items on their site, but I'm looking for a zip-up hoodie. I won't be going until the Gorge. Wife makes me take an Alaskan cruise, and I make her spend 3 days in the desert. 
    What kind of merch do they have this year? They have a few items on their site, but I'm looking for a zip-up hoodie. I won't be going until the Gorge. Wife makes me take an Alaskan cruise, and I make her spend 3 days in the desert. 
    Sounds like a fair deal all around.