2019 Mystery Boxes: Show us your PJ Picks!

Comments

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    mbowers said:

Hell yeah, nice man!!
  • DM105960DM105960 Posts: 106
    I received the E pick. If anyone has any interest. Hears the signed Cornell pick too if anyone might be interested in that. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    Im into the c.c pick what are you looking for?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    edited June 2019
    On the Jeff train....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    On the Jeff train....
    Who you kidding? "You're" on the F train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    On the Jeff train....
    Who you kidding? "You're" on the F train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
    Ohhh yeah!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    ^^^Get a room you two! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    ^^^Get a room you two! 
    i'm already spent.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited June 2019
    JA More/Less picks...willing to trade one of them. 
    EDIT: June 15: Trade pending 
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,249
    PSUS2H said:
    Do they send out 2 of the same picks just to make trades happen? Your not the only one getting a double. 
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    PSUS2H said:
    Do they send out 2 of the same picks just to make trades happen? Your not the only one getting a double. 
    Makes it easier to display/enjoy the front and back at the same time :wink:
  • I'm not a pick guy.  Got a black "M".  Will listen to any trade offers.  

L shirts, coasters, koozies, socks, etc. 
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    PSUS2H said:
    I ordered two boxes, and both had the same pick in them. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    I got trained! Very happy. Thanks Jeff.

The train pick stock is taking a dive
    edited June 2019
    All these trains....its like kings cross in here.! 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Yep, Looking to trade for one.
    From box to frame in less than 12 hours. Don't want to lose this piece of plastic!
    Yep, Looking to trade for one.
    Good man. Im on zippo watch haha. Between us we should  both be happy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Blue jeff pick up for trade. Bootlegs, 2011 are of interest.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Blue jeff pick up for trade. Bootlegs, 2011 are of interest.
    PM sent @RoleModelsinBlood31.
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    edited June 2019
    Looking to trade for picks before I sell:
    Interested in Jeff->Ed->Matt->Mike picks. I like the Ed Batgirl...
    I have all Jeff's from this mystery box round. Zippo is slightly used, like filled once and lit a couple times.
    PM me and we can work something out. :)

Post edited by a5pj on
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    Can anybody help me? What is the story with the blue Jeff pick, I thought I read somewhere on the forum about this being No Code era, pretty rare, but now I can't find or remember where I read that. Lol! I got one in my 1st mystery box, and it actually looks old, used, maybe dirty, or maybe thats just the way picks look, not an expert in picks at all here!
    John Strohmeyer
    ^^^I'm no expert but have some picks. Idk era, but unused picks can get like a chalky look to them especially if you handle them too much. When they are used there is most likely some obvious edge wear. I put my picks in a frame or small zip bag, mark where I got it from and any other info so when I'm gone they are less likely to get dumped in the trash...my first pick is a stone lucky lucas I caught at msg 2003 after evenflow. I used to strum my guitar with that one! Now it's shoved in a frame.
    Any jeff picks are pretty hard to get so enjoy yours! It's awesome!!!

• prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^I'm no expert but have some picks. Idk era, but unused picks can get like a chalky look to them especially if you handle them too much. When they are used there is most likely some obvious edge wear. I put my picks in a frame or small zip bag, mark where I got it from and any other info so when I'm gone they are less likely to get dumped in the trash...my first pick is a stone lucky lucas I caught at msg 2003 after evenflow. I used to strum my guitar with that one! Now it's shoved in a frame.
    Any jeff picks are pretty hard to get so enjoy yours! It's awesome!!!

Thanks for the advise and cool story! I almost had one of Mike's he threw out in Denver 2014, but event staff stopped me from stepping out in the aisle and pocketed it for himself! I will surely cherish this one and make sure to care for it well!
    John Strohmeyer
  • Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    a5pj said:
    Interested in Jeff->Ed->Matt->Mike picks. Would also like the Can't deny me shirt in M (could just buy this from you) 
    I have all Jeff's from this mystery box round. Zippo is slightly used, like filled once and lit a couple times.

Lost that pin.  Its upsetting to see it there with its sticker friends. 
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited June 2019
    Also looking for picks from anyone who wants to trade.  Pm me with anything you have to get rid of.  Have lots of stuff to trade...

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/273241/iso-2006-klausen-hawaii-2016-ames-lexington-whiskey-2018-emek-rome-2018-ames-wrigley-variant#latest

also have these as extras to swap

2 of the Mike letter White with black E traded.
    the Mike white with black M and one of the black with red K traded.
    one of the Mike backspacer ones traded.
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 113
    PP193448 said:
    Also looking for picks from anyone who wants to trade.  Pm me with anything you have to get rid of.  Have lots of stuff to trade...

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/273241/iso-2006-klausen-hawaii-2016-ames-lexington-whiskey-2018-emek-rome-2018-ames-wrigley-variant#latest

also have these as extras to swap

Pm sent
    Gremmie03 said:
    a5pj said:
    Interested in Jeff->Ed->Matt->Mike picks. Would also like the Can't deny me shirt in M (could just buy this from you) 

Lost that pin.  Its upsetting to see it there with its sticker friends. 
    I will look see if i have one. If so you can have it 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Just  shows how many 10c members have these on ebay for over the  top.  I dislike  that. I hope my box is kind as i am not willing  to pay for someone elses box for one pick. Sometimes people play the game . Some times people  are kind.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Just  shows how many 10c members have these on ebay for over the  top.  I dislike  that. I hope my box is kind as i am not willing  to pay for someone elses box for one pick. Sometimes people play the game . Some times people  are kind.
    As someone who's been there, sometimes you're "kind" and then someone has a "life event" sale a year later and makes a healthy profit.

All this stuff has a market value. That intense impulse you're feeling to have stuff is what drives the market. Stepping away from the stuff is more honorable than getting upset with people for participating in a market you're helping to create.