I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

1464748495052»

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Managed to get through these yesterday. Still 8 more kinds to try today.
    #FHP
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Horos said:
    Managed to get through these yesterday. Still 8 more kinds to try today.
    Damn some great strains .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Just made this canna butter good for 3dz cookies & 16 chocolates..
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    eddiec said:
    Main cola bud off my Sour Crack seeds by Mephisto:

Real nice bud! I need to learn how to grow bud that well. Cool shirt too! I worked in Ladder 116, in Queens, the Flaming Skulls.  
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    Finishing up my 420 stash today.

Got some smokes though.

#FHP
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I really like Lowell too - great reputation and history - and their pre-roll packs are pretty well-priced.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Horos said:

Got some smokes though.

is this something you can buy out there??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:
    Horos said:

Got some smokes though.

Indeed. 10 5g joints for $20.

These are from Surgartop Buddery.
    #FHP
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Horos said:
    23scidoo said:
    Horos said:

Got some smokes though.

Indeed. 10 5g joints for $20.

These are from Surgartop Buddery.
    Oh shit, this is future..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    The hash.
    #FHP
    These are my 4 finalist for this summer grow season from Hawaiian seeds , should yield enough for all of next  year consumption...
    These are my 4 finalist for this summer grow season from Hawaiian seeds , should yield enough for all of next  year consumption...
    Nice!
    #FHP
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Illinois legalized it!  Will be nice to just go to a dispensary when they open up to the public next year...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Illinois legalized it!  Will be nice to just go to a dispensary when they open up to the public next year...
    Congrats!  Must be nice...
    Hahaha...stupid Arizona!  I actually do believe it will pass during the next session.  It was close last time.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Is this a crock of shit?

https://www.phillyvoice.com/can-you-overdose-marijuana-thc-louisiana-coroner/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Did Louisiana woman die of marijuana overdose? Coroner thinks so

But other experts are skeptical

marijuana overdose louisiana
    A Louisiana coroners believes he has recorded the first death caused by a marijuana overdose. Others aren't so sure.
    ROBERTO VALDIVIA/UNSPLASH
    BY JOHN KOPP 
    PhillyVoice StaffUPDATED JUN 07, 2019 AT 01:01 PM

A Louisiana cororner believes he recorded the first death caused by THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana. But other medical experts aren't so sure.

Dr. Christy Montegut, the coroner of St. John the Baptist Parish, ruled that a 39-year-old LaPlace woman died in February of excessive amounts of THC.

"It looked like it was all THC because her autopsy showed no physical disease or afflictions that were the cause of death," Montegut told the New Orleans Advocate. "There was nothing else identified in the toxicology – no other drugs, no alcohol. There was nothing else."

The toxicology report said the woman had 8.4 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood. Montegut said the woman, who was not identified, likely vaped highly concentrated THC oil and went into respiratory failure.

But others are skeptical of Montegut's ruling.

Keith Humphreys, a former senior policy adviser at the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, told the newpaper that if THC could kill someone, plenty of overdose deaths would have already been recorded.

Dr. Noah Kaufman, an emergency room doctor in Colorado, said THC should not impact a person's breathing based on the way it enters the body. 

"However, it can cause extreme anxiety," Kaufman told New Orlean's CBS affiliate. "It can cause heart palpitations and an increase in your heart rate."

Kaufman said it is possible that other drugs were not picked up by the toxicology report or that other factors caused her death. 

A police report noted the woman allegedly visited the emergency room with a chest infection three weeks before she died, according to the CBS affiliate.

"Everything looked above the board and the only thing they found was the THC in the blood and so they made an association," Kaufman said.

Seems kind of crock-ish at first glance.  Who knows if the supposed ER visit was related?

That does seem like a shitload of THC though.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    recreational ? or medical?
    if it's rec i just might have to go to wrigley next year...
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    cutz said:
    Is this a crock of shit?

https://www.phillyvoice.com/can-you-overdose-marijuana-thc-louisiana-coroner/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Did Louisiana woman die of marijuana overdose? Coroner thinks so

But other experts are skeptical

marijuana overdose louisiana
    A Louisiana coroners believes he has recorded the first death caused by a marijuana overdose. Others aren't so sure.
    ROBERTO VALDIVIA/UNSPLASH
    BY JOHN KOPP 
    PhillyVoice StaffUPDATED JUN 07, 2019 AT 01:01 PM

A Louisiana cororner believes he recorded the first death caused by THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana. But other medical experts aren't so sure.

Dr. Christy Montegut, the coroner of St. John the Baptist Parish, ruled that a 39-year-old LaPlace woman died in February of excessive amounts of THC.

"It looked like it was all THC because her autopsy showed no physical disease or afflictions that were the cause of death," Montegut told the New Orleans Advocate. "There was nothing else identified in the toxicology – no other drugs, no alcohol. There was nothing else."

The toxicology report said the woman had 8.4 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood. Montegut said the woman, who was not identified, likely vaped highly concentrated THC oil and went into respiratory failure.

But others are skeptical of Montegut's ruling.

Keith Humphreys, a former senior policy adviser at the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, told the newpaper that if THC could kill someone, plenty of overdose deaths would have already been recorded.

Dr. Noah Kaufman, an emergency room doctor in Colorado, said THC should not impact a person's breathing based on the way it enters the body. 

"However, it can cause extreme anxiety," Kaufman told New Orlean's CBS affiliate. "It can cause heart palpitations and an increase in your heart rate."

Kaufman said it is possible that other drugs were not picked up by the toxicology report or that other factors caused her death. 

A police report noted the woman allegedly visited the emergency room with a chest infection three weeks before she died, according to the CBS affiliate.

"Everything looked above the board and the only thing they found was the THC in the blood and so they made an association," Kaufman said.

Doubtful. I am skeptical.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

Recreational.  Finally this dumbass state did something right!  They legalized sports gambling as well....still in shock that they actually did both.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244

Recreational.  Finally this dumbass state did something right!  They legalized sports gambling as well....still in shock that they actually did both.
    My dumbass state is more dumbass than your dumbass state.  
    It was close to passing here last time, and likely will next.  Though, I don't have a lot of faith....because of the dumbass-ness that is Arizona.  
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    hedonist said:
    Seems kind of crock-ish at first glance.  Who knows if the supposed ER visit was related?

I think it's a crock too.  If people could OD on cannabis we would have heard of a lot more by now.  She was in the hospital 3 weeks earlier for chest infection...meanwhile the DR. never mentioned.  This is a typical Southern US...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    hedonist said:

I think it's a crock too.  If people could OD on cannabis we would have heard of a lot more by now.  She was in the hospital 3 weeks earlier for chest infection...meanwhile the DR. never mentioned.  This is a typical Southern US...
    Exactly. This is some sort of weird bible-belt crusader. I'm guessing he's a prohibitionist. There was clearly an underlying medical condition that may have been exacerbated by heavy THC intake. We've had "first ever case of THC overdose" stories in the past but they always are shown to have been premature or incorrect in the diagnosis. I'll consider this bullshit unless/until there's some sort of medical community consensus. Right now, he's a lone voice in the wilderness and there are plenty of medical-field skeptics chiming in to cast doubt.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    It's interesting (heartening, even), how many doctors I've come across who are proponents of cannabis for assistance with a variety ailments and diseases.  Of course, it doesn't work for everyone, but when it does?  It can be a lifesaver.

Nice; I'm surprised this hasn't been initiated sooner.

I just discovered Grassp (new delivery service) and am awaiting my first order from them.
    Just squeezed this blueberry tincture made from 1/2oz shake with 190proof pure grain alcohol and fresh blueberries , soaked for 8days  , as you can see in the picture the color is intense ..
    dose is usually 2 1/2 milliliters in a drink any drink gets you off in 15minutes last well over 5 hrs ...