I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    My 2nd run making moon rocks 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    23scidoo said:

LOL.  Now that is a fatty...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Baking canna brownies any one up for one 🤪
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    2580 L St
    Springfield, OR 97477
    #FHP
    Horos said:
    2580 L St
    Springfield, OR 97477
    lol who’s name do I make box out too 😉
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Three words:  Alaskan Thunder Fuck.  Wowie.

And, holy shit, jose - I bet they taste as good as they look.  Well-done!

(I love how Horos' desire prompted him to post his address; don't ask this man twice)
    hedonist said:
    Three words:  Alaskan Thunder Fuck.  Wowie.

And, holy shit, jose - I bet they taste as good as they look.  Well-done!

(I love how Horos' desire prompted him to post his address; don't ask this man twice)
    lol they are tasty 😋
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Kicking it up a notch Jose!
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Nothing fancy, but their killer.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I'm not currently qualified for posting in this thread.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    There we go, that's better.

I have nothing to add lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    So the picture I posted above was when I was a half hour into my first brownie. Shortly after I decided to eat another one. Holy fuck did I trip. I had to lay down and at one point I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be that high anymore, but I rode the wave and survived. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I've never gotten anything from edibles except the feeling of a wine buzz.
    I've never gotten anything from edibles except the feeling of a wine buzz.
    Yeah, last night was most intense edible experience for me. Only like 15th time doing them and I have no idea the dosage on those particular ones. I was fucked up. Every time I’ve done them has been different. Probably stick with just eating one at a time with these ones.

Hi! said:
    So the picture I posted above was when I was a half hour into my first brownie. Shortly after I decided to eat another one. Holy fuck did I trip. I had to lay down and at one point I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be that high anymore, but I rode the wave and survived. 
    Damn yeah better to be safe I always wait at least 90 minutes after consuming ..
    My 2nd run making moon rocks 
    By the way folks these are crazy good to smoke I take like three hits of a bowl  and I’m good like really good, I’ve also put some into a J on top of weed and the burn is nice and slow I don’t have a bong but I bet a good hit from a bong with this stuff would be killer ...
    Ready for 4/20
    #FHP

#FHP
    You seem just a tad under-prepared, Horos.
    Horos said:
    Ready for 4/20
    I’d say you are enjoy 😊 I’ll have to make sure I put my goodie box together this weekend..
    Happy happy 420 every one ..
    Here’s some of my goodies for the weekend, moonrocks, hash bar , some cookies, chocolates, brownies, two different tinctures one is alcohol based super good the other is vegetable glycerin tincture and then I have some canna olive oil for cooking also some giant nugs not sure the strain ...
    Very nice!  We stocked up yesterday with flower, hash, edibles, tincture, you name it.  Then again, I tend to use these on a regular basis anyway.

I'm not a fan of being inundated with texts about dispensary deals, though.  I get it - I don't need three reminders within an hour, dammit.
    hedonist said:
    Very nice!  We stocked up yesterday with flower, hash, edibles, tincture, you name it.  Then again, I tend to use these on a regular basis anyway.

I'm not a fan of being inundated with texts about dispensary deals, though.  I get it - I don't need three reminders within an hour, dammit.
    lol enjoy the weekend ..
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Main cola bud off my Sour Crack seeds by Mephisto:

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    may have posted this before.

a definition of irony is beong offered and accepting in patient drug and alcohol treatment on 4/20.......

13 yrs ago.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    hedonist said:
    You seem just a tad under-prepared, Horos.
    :giggle:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    eddiec said:
    Main cola bud off my Sour Crack seeds by Mephisto:

Gorgeous I bet tasty too !