New video & band by long time board member and PJ fan…

fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
edited April 2019 in Other Music
Hey Fellow Fans,

My band, Plug, just released our first single "Dreaming" from our forthcoming EP "Block Out The Sun" on 75orLess Records, a Providence, Ri based label. You can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXV4w78wPtg.
Please give it a listen and let me know what you think!

We're definitely inspired by Pearl Jam and other 90s rock bands. If you like it, please leave a comment on the YouTube video. If you hate it, send me a DM :)

The full EP comes out on May 24th, and includes a song with the late, great, dearly missed Shawn Smith on vocals.

Thanks in advance for listening, have a great weekend!
- Fred, Plug - singer/guitar

10C Member # 6,9XX - from 1992 to Present, attended 40 shows and counting...

Comments

• AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 387
    I like it man! Cool upbeat pace and some good ol' 90's vibes in there. Good luck with the EP! 

Stian
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    I like it! But Paul was first :peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NFtEsHnIw

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    this s so    great..thanks for  for sharing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
    Thanks to everyone who listened and shared feedback! For anyone near Providence, RI, or even Boston, MA, we're playing a show this coming Saturday night, 4/27 with two other great bands. Come check us out and I'll buy you a beer!

• fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
    Dreaming - the first single from Block Out The Sun, upcoming EP by Plug, is now available on Spotify and Apple Music.

If you want a Plug CD, sticker or t-shirt, we'll have them for sale at our shows, or you can DM me here and I'll hook you up for cost… not looking to make a profit from my PJ pals!

Stickers look like this…

T-Shirts look like this…

CDs are being manufactured now, and will be ready in the last week of May.
    CD cover art…

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Good stuff! Listening now. Looking forward to hearing the full EP, and of course the song with Shawn Smith. Nice job and congratulations!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08