Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    Somebody start an argument.
    No

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    No
    It's a sad day whenever Zooey fails to reel them back in.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    chadwick said:
    thanks
    been on holiday the last few days is all
    this thread cracks me up
    haven't made it to page 4 yet
    god dammit 
    it's gonna take a couple years to get thru this thing

be patient & vigilant 
    It's the greatest thing going besides the *ahem* pizza thread.  Looking forward to seeing some Chadwick wisdom in here!
    Oh yeah baby!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2019
    Yes
    This thread somehow reminded me of the terrible faux pas me and some coworkers executed on Thursday. We were all in the staff kitchen eating cake, and this super nice (super religious) guy who just got engaged a couple months ago and who made a big office announcement about it came in, and he was looking good - he's lost weight and has been working out. Everyone started joking with him about getting in shape for the upcoming marriage, ribbing him about the best time to finally let himself go after he's married, etc - just some innocent friendly teasing, and asking about the wedding date, etc. He was just standing there chuckling but looking oddly awkward. So I threw out, " how can we makes this more awkward for you? Har har!" His come back: "I can definitely make it more awkward ..... We broke up on Monday." :fearful: YUP. That worked! Everyone's jaw hit the floor, and then all faces turned red, and apologies started flying. :lol: It was awful! But I gave him a him a hug and asked if he's okay and everything ... I think he's numb, but is still taking it like a champ! The other people involved in that insanely embarrassing moment seemed more upset than he did, lol.
    Relationships are hard, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yes
    I'm taking the day off. =)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm taking the day off. =)
    No, you’re not! :tongue:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    PJ_Soul said:
    This thread somehow reminded me of the terrible faux past me and some coworkers executed on Thursday. We were all in the staff kitchen eating cake, and this super nice (super religious) guy who just got engaged a couple months ago and who made a big office announcement about it came in, and he was looking good - he's lost weight and has been working out. Everyone started joking with him about getting in shape for the upcoming marriage, ribbing him about the best time to finally let himself go after he's married, etc - just some innocent friendly teasing, and asking about the wedding date, etc. He was just standing there chuckling but looking oddly awkward. So I threw out, " how can we makes this more awkward for you? Har har!" His come back: "I can definitely make it more awkward ..... We broke up on Monday." :fearful: YUP. That worked! Everyone's jaw hit the floor, and then all faces turned red, and apologies started flying. :lol: It was awful! But I gave him a him a hug and asked if he's okay and everything ... I think he's numb, but is still taking it like a champ! The other people involved in that insanely embarrassing moment seemed more upset than he did, lol.
    Haha. Feel sorry for him
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    PJ_Soul said:
    This thread somehow reminded me of the terrible faux past me and some coworkers executed on Thursday. We were all in the staff kitchen eating cake, and this super nice (super religious) guy who just got engaged a couple months ago and who made a big office announcement about it came in, and he was looking good - he's lost weight and has been working out. Everyone started joking with him about getting in shape for the upcoming marriage, ribbing him about the best time to finally let himself go after he's married, etc - just some innocent friendly teasing, and asking about the wedding date, etc. He was just standing there chuckling but looking oddly awkward. So I threw out, " how can we makes this more awkward for you? Har har!" His come back: "I can definitely make it more awkward ..... We broke up on Monday." :fearful: YUP. That worked! Everyone's jaw hit the floor, and then all faces turned red, and apologies started flying. :lol: It was awful! But I gave him a him a hug and asked if he's okay and everything ... I think he's numb, but is still taking it like a champ! The other people involved in that insanely embarrassing moment seemed more upset than he did, lol.
    Yikes!
    No
    @Spiritual_Chaos
    For someone who once said he wanted to have 10 kids with Agnes, you aren't putting up much of a fight.
    edited April 2019
    @Spiritual_Chaos
    For someone who once said he wanted to have 10 kids with Agnes, you aren't putting up much of a fight.
    Did I ever quantify the amount?

And she said No to a date. What's a boy to do?  I know when I'm unwanted. Left out in the cold. I've moved on. :P  
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    No
    Yes, 10 kids in a lighthouse! You're letting them down, man. :angry: 
    You need advice for a plan of action. Where's your wingman?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Paging @mcgruff10
    edited April 2019
    Paging @mcgruff10
    Me and @mcgruff10 sharing a Swedish helicopter on the hunt for Agnes

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Yes
    Paging @mcgruff10
    Me and @mcgruff10 sharing a Swedish helicopter on the hunt for Agnes

Let’s do this!!!! I can fly out tonight.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    No
    The SWAT team might kill the mood, can they go undercover as a mariachi band?
    The SWAT team might kill the mood, can they go undercover as a mariachi band?
    Won't the wall stop access to that kind of attire. 
    No
    :lol:
    No
    Polka band it is!
    No
    Are you going to drink tequila and sing "You Could Be Mine" polka style? 
    Today I will eat turkish with my female friend Maja. Who is moving next week.
    But Agnes could have been mine. She doesn't know what she's missinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
    No
    Don't start acting like you give a crap about Maja now that she's leaving. Some of us tried to encourage you to stay with Maja and you would talk about Cart Mario instead.
    Don't start acting like you give a crap about Maja now that she's leaving. Some of us tried to encourage you to stay with Maja and you would talk about Cart Mario instead.
    Sometimes you just need someone to be a friend.

Now off work. mjau.
    No
    Okay. I'm sorry your friend is leaving. I'll look for a polka video to post to cheer you up. Unless someone else beats me to it. :prayer:
    No
    Bravo! :rose: 

Maja has moved now.