AMAZON PRIME VIDEO STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Loved the book
    I love anything Gaiman related. That guy is awesome.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Season 4 of Catastrophe was hilarious.  Bummed that it was the last season....such a funny show.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    S2 of Tin Star is on...will watch the rest of it on planes tomorrow.  Awesome first season and I am intrigued by S2 thus far.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    And...halfway through White Dragon.  Not sure yet...will finish and see.  Good acting.
    Season 4 of Catastrophe was hilarious.  Bummed that it was the last season....such a funny show.
    Yes, it is a great show. One of the few comedies I can rely on for some robust laugh out loud moments. I wondered why it had such a long hiatus and then I read about the loss Rob went through and I'm amazed he was able to come back at all and deliver such great comedic moments.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I m sure I am late to the party but we are absolutely loving Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey one more week on Prime. http://bit.ly/billtedexlnt
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    First episode of Hanna airs after the Super Bowl. 2 of the stars of The Killing are in it. If you were a fan of that show
    https://amzn.to/2Rx6IfK
    Can't wait to see the rest
    I miss igotid88
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    First episode of Hanna airs after the Super Bowl. 2 of the stars of The Killing are in it. If you were a fan of that show
    I watched the 1st episode on Super Bowl Sunday and thought it had pretty awesome potential.  4 episodes in now and it hasn't disappointed.  Really like Joel & Mereille on screen together and looking forward to the end of the series.
    Has anyone seen the movie that this was based off?  Chemical Brothers did the score, but I've never seen it.
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I watched the 1st episode on Super Bowl Sunday and thought it had pretty awesome potential.  4 episodes in now and it hasn't disappointed.  Really like Joel & Mereille on screen together and looking forward to the end of the series.
    Has anyone seen the movie that this was based off?  Chemical Brothers did the score, but I've never seen it.
    I saw it. Don't remember too much but know that I enjoyed it
    I miss igotid88
    Just 3 more days until season 5 of Bosch!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I cannot WAIT.

I also recently discovered Catastrophe.  Another great show with too-short seasons.  Had no idea about what Delaney's been through...wow.
    hedonist said:
    I cannot WAIT.

I also recently discovered Catastrophe.  Another great show with too-short seasons.  Had no idea about what Delaney's been through...wow.
    Catastrophe is hilarious and soberingly realistic. Glad to see they came back to finish the series after what happened to Delaney's son. Just awful.
    edited June 2019
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    edited June 2019

Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    Kind of related, but I'm loving the recent additions to the movie streaming selection; Shawshank, Top Gun, The Blade Trilogy, Road House, Bloodsport, A Quiet Place, Beetlejuice, Underworld. Lots to choose from.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Guava Island was good. Glover is very talented and I'll watch anything with Rihanna.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    igotid88 said:
    This new Neil Gaiman series Good Omens looks interesting. Starts May 31. 
    https://amzn.to/2SNSV59
    I will start watching next week
    I miss igotid88
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    edited June 2019
    Tin Star is good. Blew through both seasons in a week or so.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Anyone a Luther fan?
    I like it.  On S2, will book through this.
    I miss igotid88
    edited July 2019
    Soundgarden Live From the Artists Den
    https://amzn.to/32QZPg1
    I miss igotid88
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Just binged Season 1 of The Boys. Goddamn that was fantastic 
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    Anyone a Luther fan?
    I like it.  On S2, will book through this.
    Hell yes! Good choice. Keep watching.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Gonna take a week trial period to watch the Soundgarden concert. 

Any other things one should take the time to watch? The Boys?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    edited July 2019
    Just binged Season 1 of The Boys. Goddamn that was fantastic 
    Also good to know they are already in production on season 2. It was awesome.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    The Boys was sweet.  About 10 parts that were over the top/classic.

Also, caught up to current season of Luther.  Not paying for it so will look to watch once it is on Prime for free.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    how to pick up women....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14