disgusting humans

123457»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://apple.news/A_nsadZBnTi-p_2qPPDcR-w
    Evil humans they should just throw them in cages for the rest of their lives .
    Geezuz.

I regret clicking on this thread every time I do it.

I’m going to disagree with you though: no throw them in cages. Just death. A nice, quick painless death and humanity becomes instantly better.
    I feel the same way just put them down but people will say they deserve do process..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Parent of the year here. That poor 4 year old. Fucking horrible.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/year-died-hot-car-father-worked-minnesota-food/story?id=62859182
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited May 2019
    My first reaction is this: This is incredibly deranged, stupid or insane completely beyond reason.

But then I have to ask- is there an alternative story here?  This could be more complicated that at first glance.  What if the story read like this:

Nature Preserve Naturalists Accused of Burning Bee Hives;

"In a complex case today, honey bee keepers squared up against managers and overseers of a local nature preserve to determine a recent case between farmers and naturalists.  Farmers have accused Preserve Naturalists of burning their bee hives.  They opened their case by arguing that they need the bees to pollinate their crops.  Naturalists argue that small scale farms that utilize companion planting and avoid toxic herbicides and insecticides will attract beneficial insects that are excellent pollinators and that these pollinators include 4,000 native bee species in North America.  They pointed out that none of those 4,000 native bee species are honey bees-- a species of the Hymenoptera order imported from Europe in 1622.  Naturalists went on to cite several case studies that have shown that honey bees  often disrupt and endanger many natural biotic communities, especially those that border large, mono-crop farms.  They also pointed out that those types of healthy, naturally balanced communities are rapidly disappearing in many part of North America and the world, and that the eventual outcome of this will be present severely arduous challenges for humans in coming decades."

And that's really how it is.

"Nature Bats Last"
    -Guy R. McPherson
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I read just yesterday that unknown people dumped two beehives in an allotment, filled them with shower gel and sprayed it with paint.
    :angry:  

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    tbergs said:
    Parent of the year here. That poor 4 year old. Fucking horrible.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/year-died-hot-car-father-worked-minnesota-food/story?id=62859182
    There are just no words for this… :( 
    https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1129729377556733953?s=21
    These disgusting humans how does someone become do evil man , they should get the death penalty or how about just drop them off on a deserted island with nothing not even clothing !
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    This guy is/was trash. Fucking pathetic coward offed himself before justice could be served.

Ex-Olympic gymnastics coach dies by suicide hours after being charged with human trafficking, sex crimes
    By Rick Maese and Will Hobson

It's a hopeless situation...
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592

disgusting humans

See "Marjorie Taylor Greene" thread.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

disgusting humans

She definitely fits the bill.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    brianlux said:

disgusting humans

She definitely fits the bill.
    As well as anyone who supports and or votes for her