Eddie Vedder 2019 European Tour

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    NoFabian said:
    Can somebody explain me this:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Thanks a lot! 
    I'm not sure how that can be more clear.  You will not get the tickets in advance....you will get your tickets at the TC Will Call window on the day of the show.  The show that you bought tickets for.  On the day that you planned on seeing the show.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Don‘t be mean, if you‘re new to the procedure and english isn‘t your first language, it’s not all clear. I for one just guessed the meaning but I have no idea what a will call is... a window apparently ;-)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    IamTom said:
    ISO EV 2019 Euro ZIppo please and thanks. Will pay for yours too (or a poster etc)
    You need to be quicker off the draw there, Dave :)))
    ha can't accuse me of not trying @IamTom
    How's a $100 donation to Given To Live for one on top of reimbursing for expenses?
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    NoFabian said:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Thanks a lot! 
    This always confused me but 'will call' is American for box office. You'll collect them on the day and it must be you collecting the tickets, they will ask for ID .
  • NoFabianNoFabian Posts: 7
    JPPJ84 said:
    Don‘t be mean, if you‘re new to the procedure and english isn‘t your first language, it’s not all clear. I for one just guessed the meaning but I have no idea what a will call is... a window apparently ;-)
    Thank you. We don't need to be rude. It's my first time buying tickets by this way and english it's not my first lenguage. Not even the second. 
  • Delighted Dublin has finally been announced. 
    Here's hoping my name get's drawn on Wednesday. 

(€30 more expensive than last time at €110 a ticket is stupid money especially considering where the fan club tickets where for the last gig here but anyways!)
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Tickets picked up at the box office the day.  Show id

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Your spot on. Seats weren't great last time
     I was expecting the ground floor seats at least 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    NoFabian said:

Thanks a lot! 
    if u win ten club fan club ticket u will get them from box ffice wioth your id,r asort the day of the show
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EVs_lighteningboltEVs_lighteningbolt Posts: 49
    edited March 2019
    Public sale prices for Lisbon:

Os bilhetes estão à venda na próxima sexta-feira, dia 22, pelos seguintes preços:

Plateia A - 90 euros
    Plateia B - 65 euros
    Balcão 0 (I) - 75 euros
    Balcão 0 (II) - 64 euros
    Balcão 1 - 59 euros
    Balcão 2 - 45 euros
    Mobibilidade Condicionada - 45 euros

[Deleted]
    Post edited by EVs_lighteningbolt on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    JPPJ84 said:
    mitch1991 said:
    @JPPJ84 I had that once and found someone here on the forum that wasn't lucky to get tickets. But I guess there are more people just like you, so it is a weird rule. But the lines can be long when you have to pick up your tickets, so the lines will be longer if people only need to get 1 ticket. 
    But once again, I am skipping EV, just like @westbrook36 said, these prices are a joke...
    Thanks! Yeah, I‘ll need a buddy for Düsseldorf... already messaged Frank!
    I got no message!
    Damn, honestly, I‘m new here... I clicked on your name and wrote a comment?! How does the pm work here??
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    JPPJ84 said:
    Damn, honestly, I‘m new here... I clicked on your name and wrote a comment?! How does the pm work here??
    You posted on D.Frank's wall which is public and everyone can see. You need to click on the message icon on the top right (on PC/Mac) and that will allow you to send a private message. 
    eboweddie said:
    Your spot on. Seats weren't great last time
     I was expecting the ground floor seats at least 
    When we see the general sale of tickets, we will get an idea about the 10C places
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    You posted on D.Frank's wall which is public and everyone can see. You need to click on the message icon on the top right (on PC/Mac) and that will allow you to send a private message. 
    Oh thanks, I‘m on my mobile... I‘ll try!
  • Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

As a new member is this any good then as id like to get as close to stage as possible? or should I wait for general public release?
    I've had EV tickets twice through 10C (Manchester 12 and London 17) and on both occasions i was in the first 2 rows and in the centre but that was pure luck. Others at the same gigs with 10C tickets complained that they didn't have great seats. Being a new member is irrelevant as seniority has no bearing on what seats you are allocated, it's random. I was a fairly new member at the time i applied for Manchester tickets and i had an amazing view. Waiting for the public sale could be risky as it can be difficult to get anything at all. I'd recommend taking a chance on 10C and just be grateful for whatever you get, if anything. The 10C draw takes place before the public sale so at least if you don't get anything there you have a 2nd bite in the public sale.

Because it says the "Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage" hopefully this means all the lottery tickets will 100% be in the best area, unless I've misinterpreted what was meant! I take this to mean that the draw will solely have the best sections for sale and that in general sale the prices might be cheaper as other ticket price levels will be available.
    I interpret this exactly the same way as you. But then I read the complaints about the seats in 2017...
    Did 10C claimed the tickets were closest to the stage for EV solo in 2017 as well?
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    IamTom said:
    ISO EV 2019 Euro ZIppo please and thanks. Will pay for yours too (or a poster etc)
    You need to be quicker off the draw there, Dave :)))
    ha can't accuse me of not trying @IamTom
    How's a $100 donation to Given To Live for one on top of reimbursing for expenses?
    I’ll be aiming for the German shows as GTL has a couple of things on. If I can lay my hands on one it’s yours :) 

Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    NoFabian said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Thank you. We don't need to be rude. It's my first time buying tickets by this way and english it's not my first lenguage. Not even the second. 
    I had the same questions for my first concert...Having to pick tickets at a box office is rather unusual in France/Luxembourg/Belgium/Germany...

...And I have never understood why it is not possible to buy single ticket ... during the last tour I have not been able to sell my spare tickets for all shows ... which is a bummer for my wallet and for Ten club members that have been unlucky with the lottery.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    NoFabian said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    I had the same questions for my first concert...Having to pick tickets at a box office is rather unusual in France/Luxembourg/Belgium/Germany...

...And I have never understood why it is not possible to buy single ticket ... during the last tour I have not been able to sell my spare tickets for all shows ... which is a bummer for my wallet and for Ten club members that have been unlucky with the lottery.
    Set up connections now. Make a post showing what shows you are interested in and if someone would want to be a ticket buddy for the shows with you. I agree it is hard to sell tickets sometimes especially in the venues that do not sell out. 
    NoFabian said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Take a look on the Facebook group. Many people is looking for this. 
  • I had the same questions for my first concert...Having to pick tickets at a box office is rather unusual in France/Luxembourg/Belgium/Germany...

@aurelgugus hi, I have just sent you a PM regarding Düsseldorf if you would consider that show!
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

As a new member is this any good then as id like to get as close to stage as possible? or should I wait for general public release?

You'll be somewhere in the best seats.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    NoFabian -- 

Another thing. Do not contact 10C before the show asking where your seats are located. You can only know your row/section when you have your tickets.

Also...if you win tickets and cannot show up, they can not return the money to you. Make absolutely 100% sure you can attend the show before the lotto closes.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • TK-421TK-421 Posts: 14
    No disrespect intended, and I know it’s not the case....but that poster makes it look like Ed is touring with the band Europe. It’s The Final Freakin’ Countdown!! 😆🤟
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,838
    TK-421 said:
    No disrespect intended, and I know it’s not the case....but that poster makes it look like Ed is touring with the band Europe. It’s The Final Freakin’ Countdown!! 😆🤟
    Yeah, I see it! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    NoFabian -- 

Another thing. Do not contact 10C before the show asking where your seats are located. You can only know your row/section when you have your tickets.

Also...if you win tickets and cannot show up, they can not return the money to you. Make absolutely 100% sure you can attend the show before the lotto closes.
    Thank you, my friend. If all is on it's right place, we will be there. 
    (hotel room booked with the first rumors) 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited March 2019
    INFOS-VENUES-TICKET SALES-AIRPORTS-HOTELS-PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION EV EUROPE 2019
    "AMSTERDAM"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"BRUSSELS"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"FLORENCE"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"BAROLO"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"LISBON"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"MADRID"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"BARCELONA"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"BERLIN"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES
    VENUE
    AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"DUSSELDORF"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"DUBLIN"
    PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

"LONDON"

PUBLIC TICKET SALES

VENUE

AIRPORT

TRANSPORTATION

HOTELS

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 235
    edited March 2019
    Hey all - IHG hotels have a flash sale today for Europe hotels until 22nd march- perfect tour timing! When I remember how to add the website link doh will update it

Post edited by Micheyb21 on
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • NoFabian said:

Thanks a lot! 
    You must  collect  those tickets at the 10c booth out of the venue the same day of the show.
    Must be you, none else and show your ID.
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Just applied for Dublin. Little concerned that it has dropped to 90% already. Pretty sure last time it finished higher than that! Oh well, what will be will be!
    4784495 - Thomas 9