Eddie Vedder 2019 European Tour

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited May 2019 in The Porch

EV 2019 European Tour
News March 15 2019

We’re excited to announce Eddie will set out on a 12 date European Tour this summer!

Eddie’s tour kicks off on June 9th in Amsterdam, includes two festival headlining slots, and wraps up on July 6th in London supporting The Who.

Glen Hansard will support Eddie in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Dusseldorf, and Dublin.

A special ticket presale begins today for Ten Club members active as of Thursday, March 14th. Eligible members will go here for more info.

Public sale starts Friday, March 22 at 10am CET / 9am GMT / 2am PT.

Tickets for London and the festival dates are currently on sale.

Check the TOUR page for a full list of dates.

Update:
Glen Hansard Added to More EV Dates
News May 21 2019
Special guest Glen Hansard is confirmed as support for Eddie's upcoming tour dates in Amsterdam, Brussels, and Berlin. 

Select tickets for the Berlin show are still available for purchase here.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    WhooooWho 
    Oh  beautiful berlin on my way
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Any chance a London solo show will be added? I know we've had a few recently but I'm greedy!!
  • JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Dann2000 said:
    Any chance a London solo show will be added? I know we've had a few recently but I'm greedy!!
    I reckon it will be announce once they've sold a few more tickets for Wembley, which is struggling badly to sell right now.
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Baile atha cliath here I come. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    ISO EV 2019 Euro ZIppo please and thanks. Will pay for yours too (or a poster etc)
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    A lot will.be looking at Dublin.  

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    This is a sign of a fall PJ tour 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

As a new member is this any good then as id like to get as close to stage as possible? or should I wait for general public release?
  • westbrook36westbrook36 Posts: 279
    Another $ grab, ticket prices are a joke..
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Hi guys, can anyone explain the no single ticket rule to me? I‘m alone, do they really expect me to buy two tickets??
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Looking for a "Ticket-Buddy" for Düsseldorf!
    PM please!
    Thanks and greetings
    Frank (from Germany, NRW)
  • mitch1991mitch1991 Posts: 20
    @JPPJ84 I had that once and found someone here on the forum that wasn't lucky to get tickets. But I guess there are more people just like you, so it is a weird rule. But the lines can be long when you have to pick up your tickets, so the lines will be longer if people only need to get 1 ticket. 
    But once again, I am skipping EV, just like @westbrook36 said, these prices are a joke...
  • Kij101Kij101 Posts: 1
    Just had a quick look at the pricing on TM for Amsterdam. €110-140! Seriously? Please tell me I've misread.
  • Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

As a new member is this any good then as id like to get as close to stage as possible? or should I wait for general public release?
    I've had EV tickets twice through 10C (Manchester 12 and London 17) and on both occasions i was in the first 2 rows and in the centre but that was pure luck. Others at the same gigs with 10C tickets complained that they didn't have great seats. Being a new member is irrelevant as seniority has no bearing on what seats you are allocated, it's random. I was a fairly new member at the time i applied for Manchester tickets and i had an amazing view. Waiting for the public sale could be risky as it can be difficult to get anything at all. I'd recommend taking a chance on 10C and just be grateful for whatever you get, if anything. The 10C draw takes place before the public sale so at least if you don't get anything there you have a 2nd bite in the public sale.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Oh yes! :)
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    so 99% in the odds is a pretty much a given right?
  • just_one said:
    so 99% in the odds is a pretty much a given right?
    It won't stay like that  ;)
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Yes, but they might start going down eventually when more and more people take part. With some european PJ shows some shows have remained at 99% all the way through. But who knows this time. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Co RivalCo Rival Posts: 49
    edited March 2019
    deleted. See the Posting Guidelines
    Post edited by Sea on
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007 Dusseldorf, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Rotterdam, Netherlands
    2010 Nijmegen, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
    2011 East Troy 1 & 2, Wisconsin
    2012 Amsterdam 2, Netherlands
    2014 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
  • NoFabianNoFabian Posts: 7
    Hi guys! So happy!!! 240€ for 2 tickets. It's expensive, but.....

I've had EV tickets twice through 10C (Manchester 12 and London 17) and on both occasions i was in the first 2 rows and in the centre but that was pure luck. Others at the same gigs with 10C tickets complained that they didn't have great seats. Being a new member is irrelevant as seniority has no bearing on what seats you are allocated, it's random. I was a fairly new member at the time i applied for Manchester tickets and i had an amazing view. Waiting for the public sale could be risky as it can be difficult to get anything at all. I'd recommend taking a chance on 10C and just be grateful for whatever you get, if anything. The 10C draw takes place before the public sale so at least if you don't get anything there you have a 2nd bite in the public sale.

Because it says the "Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage" hopefully this means all the lottery tickets will 100% be in the best area, unless I've misinterpreted what was meant! I take this to mean that the draw will solely have the best sections for sale and that in general sale the prices might be cheaper as other ticket price levels will be available.
  • Also, who will be Eddie's Guest in Brussels and Berlin?! "Special guest Glen Hansard will support Eddie in Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Dusseldorf, and Dublin."
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    ISO EV 2019 Euro ZIppo please and thanks. Will pay for yours too (or a poster etc)
    You need to be quicker off the draw there, Dave :)))
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    So what should I do?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 222
    YEEESSS. I'm in for Brussels. I was hoping for Forest National and it is!! Good venue with good sound except to park.. I love this friday!!!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited March 2019
    So what should I do?
    2 shows in Germany would make sense for you would it not financially or Amsterdam?
  • Public sale prices for Lisbon:

Os bilhetes estão à venda na próxima sexta-feira, dia 22, pelos seguintes preços:

Plateia A - 90 euros
    Plateia B - 65 euros
    Balcão 0 (I) - 75 euros
    Balcão 0 (II) - 64 euros
    Balcão 1 - 59 euros
    Balcão 2 - 45 euros
    Mobibilidade Condicionada - 45 euros

Severed Hand
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    mitch1991 said:
    @JPPJ84 I had that once and found someone here on the forum that wasn't lucky to get tickets. But I guess there are more people just like you, so it is a weird rule. But the lines can be long when you have to pick up your tickets, so the lines will be longer if people only need to get 1 ticket. 
    But once again, I am skipping EV, just like @westbrook36 said, these prices are a joke...
    Thanks! Yeah, I‘ll need a buddy for Düsseldorf... already messaged Frank!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    fcebook page of tour,anyone3 wants to join,thanks
    https://web.facebook.com/groups/1469968873038094/
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NoFabianNoFabian Posts: 7
    Can somebody explain me this:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Thanks a lot!