Options

Pearl Jam: Easy Street Records live for Record Store Day?

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    mcgruff10 said:
    And everyone complaining will still buy it.
    Yep, and prepare for about 100 "ISO Easy Street RSD vinyl" threads on 4/13.
    That won't happen w 9000 copies floating around.
    You're forgetting the people who don't want to take their asses to a record store on... Record Store Day. :tongue:
    Who the hell goes to a store anymore with the exception of food shopping?
    I even get mail order food these days. :lol:
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Emailed my record store they said that they will order it in so I'm happy.... I'm hoping that they don't have different verients \colours.. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    mcgruff10 said:
    You're forgetting the people who don't want to take their asses to a record store on... Record Store Day. :tongue:
    I did yesterday:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 897
    I’ve had the cd since I became a fan, I’m curious why they never released the whole show. I’m guessing it was a little sloppy in parts so they chose their favorites and released those. The release is worth it just for the 1/2 fulll, one of the band’s most underrated songs 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    mcgruff10 said:
    I did yesterday:

Don't eat those.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    I’ll buy it, leave it sealed on the shelf, eventually sell it for half the going rate to get rid of it.  This band is boring nowadays.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I’ll buy it, leave it sealed on the shelf, eventually sell it for half the going rate to get rid of it.  This band is boring nowadays.
    Then why buy it at all? Leave it in the store for someone else who actually wants it to play it.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Emailed my record store they said that they will order it in so I'm happy.... I'm hoping that they don't have different verients \colours.. 
    Same here but they said they put in the order. They have no idea how many copies they will receive or yet IF they will receive any on RSD as some titles don't alway's make it to all ma & pa record stores. That and some stores will get 1 or 2 copies of a title. Easy Street Records will get at least 500 to 1000 of those PJ copies. I'll be in line for Pearl Jam, Green River & Lost In Translation. Hopefully I'll score one of the 3 in store that night if not will just have to buy them online.
  • Options
    LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    edited March 2019

Rough Trade UK: £34.99

Rough Trade US: $25.99

Am I missing something?

Probably UK will receive the full show, not just the 7 songs lol

• Options
    LostRebel said:

Rough Trade UK: £34.99

Rough Trade US: $25.99

Am I missing something?

Probably UK will receive the full show, not just the 7 songs lol

BREXIT TAX
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,941
    A lot of UK independents use RSD to cash in big time (which actually encourages me to shop more on Amazon, going against what RSD was set up to do). 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I just bought the Easy Street cd last week.  Had never listened to it before.  Really cool set.  Love the intro of a person walking into a record store
  • Options
    I just bought the Easy Street cd last week.  Had never listened to it before.  Really cool set.  Love the intro of a person walking into a record store
    Agree! Cool intro.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    demetrios said:
    Yowza, that about $6.50USD / song, isn't it? But it says Pearl Jam on it!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Pearl Jam Live at Easy Street Image
    Pearl Jam has been selected as the official Record Store Day Ambassador for 2019!

Record Store Day takes place April 13th worldwide. Check your local independent record store for Live at Easy Street on vinyl.

Keep your eyes peeled for an exclusive Ten Club version coming soon.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam has been selected as the official Record Store Day Ambassador for 2019!

Record Store Day takes place April 13th worldwide. Check your local independent record store for Live at Easy Street on vinyl.

ooooo a stoughton-style tipped jacket?  Different color vinyl?  I wish it was the whole show.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

ooooo a stoughton-style tipped jacket?  Different color vinyl?  I wish it was the whole show.
    The 10c version might be the whole show.🤔
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Dont get these people started!   
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    demetrios said:

A SLIPMAT INCLUDED!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,908
    I'm gonna guess Red vinyl with black wisps.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I was going for a mention on the Alternative Nation blog.
  • Options
    Unless the 10c version is the complete show, it's still a miss. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I was going for a mention on the Alternative Nation blog.
    :lol:
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    Would be cool if they did it like the special edition of the Sonics Live at Easy St (special edition with extra goodies https://www.discogs.com/The-Sonics-Live-At-Easy-Street/release/8397878) or even if there were downloads of the songs not on the EP.  But chances are just a color variant (which I'll gladly buy).
  • Options
    sboddensbodden Pewaukee WI Posts: 6
    Last week at my local store, the manager showed me his Record Store Day release order page or whatever it was on his computer since he knew I was Pearl Jam fan. For Easy Street it had the quantities (I think it was 6000 US and 3000 Europe) and for what it’s worth it also said it will be released on Ten Club 180 days later, which would be October 10th. Also, if I do happen to get one there on RSD it will be $24.99
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    my_wave said:
    at first i was really fucking stoked for this like most people thinking it would be the full show, but now knowing that it's the same as the ep that i already have on cd it's just a huge letdown, and it just pisses me off even more that they can whip this up in less than two months apparently and yet they can't find the time to press 2 holiday singles, unbelievable...
    THIS.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    sbodden said:
    Last week at my local store, the manager showed me his Record Store Day release order page or whatever it was on his computer since he knew I was Pearl Jam fan. For Easy Street it had the quantities (I think it was 6000 US and 3000 Europe) and for what it’s worth it also said it will be released on Ten Club 180 days later, which would be October 10th. Also, if I do happen to get one there on RSD it will be $24.99

Yeah, it’s been an ”RSD First Release” since it was announced but I like watching people squirm and it’s always satisfying to watch dickhead flippers get stuck with their overpriced stuff after they waste their time and a Saturday sleeping in to make a few bucks.