When Bad Does Good / Chris Cornell boxset

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    kenk said:
    Amazon Canada listed 1 for sale yesterday and i grabbed it but it has no delivery date on it. So I expect they will cancel my order again. But this is the second time in the past week that they have relisted it on there so keep an eye out if you are still trying to get one of these. Might get lucky.

How much were they selling it? I didn't see any go up. 
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    KW6232 said:
    Well finally got my deluxe box set from the Chris Cornell official site. They had originally sent me his 2 LP instead of the box set I ordered. That was back in the end of December. So after a few emails I had the option of a refund or waiting for another shipment of the box set to arrive which they could only say early 2019. ( My thoughts were I wasn’t getting this as my order said it was delivered even though it was the wrong item), Then yesterday the box set shows up at the door. (It’s awesome)
    So I’m assuming the shipment they were waiting on arrived, which means that production issue was a big deal and it took awhile to get taken care of. 
    I wonder if that means they'll restock?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,956
    Kinda regret not buying one

if there are more released I’ll get one for sure
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    edited February 2019
    demetrios said:
    kenk said:
    Amazon Canada listed 1 for sale yesterday and i grabbed it but it has no delivery date on it. So I expect they will cancel my order again. But this is the second time in the past week that they have relisted it on there so keep an eye out if you are still trying to get one of these. Might get lucky.

$296.66. They went up 3x last week. only 1 available each time from what I saw. They were gone each time within minutes.

Update: Looks like my credit card actually got charged by them today. So apparently this thing is really coming!
    Post edited by kenk on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    kenk said:
    demetrios said:
    kenk said:

$296.66. They went up 3x last week. only 1 available each time from what I saw. They were gone each time within minutes.

Update: Looks like my credit card actually got charged by them today. So apparently this thing is really coming!
    Sweet score! Congrats! :)
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,626
    edited October 2019
    Wait a bit and buy this
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
    edited February 2019
    Glad that I waste extra money for fast international shipping. It shipped from Canada yesterday and I received it in Michigan today. It is a beast of a box. Definitely worth the $250US it cost me. Probably not worth the $600 it is going for on ebay. Let's hope they just press more of them, or that more are coming after the delays.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    kenk said:
    Glad that I waste extra money for fast international shipping. It shipped from Canada yesterday and I received it in Michigan today. It is a beast of a box. Definitely worth the $250US it cost me. Probably not worth the $600 it is going for on ebay. Let's hope they just press more of them, or that more are coming after the delays.
    Happy to hear you got one too!  My friend ordered one from importcds when I mentioned it here and theirs got lost in the mail!! :bawling:

They got a refund, but really just wanted the set.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    kenk said:
    Was this from a 3rd party vendor?
    bazzer said:
    kenk said:
    Was this from a 3rd party vendor?
    No, sold and shipped direct from Amazon.ca.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,267
    This is the print that came with my set. 
    Was slightly dinged during shipping but I love it!! 
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Cool print! Was bummed out when my order from the Chris Cornell website was cancelled late last week. I wish I would have known sooner as I would have had some time to grab one from a different vendor. Now they are sold out everywhere...grrr. If anyone has an extra they’d be willing to part with at a reasonable price I’d be interested.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Cool print! Was bummed out when my order from the Chris Cornell website was cancelled late last week. I wish I would have known sooner as I would have had some time to grab one from a different vendor. Now they are sold out everywhere...grrr. If anyone has an extra they’d be willing to part with at a reasonable price I’d be interested.

@luketheuke

im open to trading mine for a 2009 PJ Boot Box set. That is if you have one and that deal floats your boat.

• @willbarclay - I wish I had one to offer in a trade, but unfortunately I do not. Thanks for the offer though!
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,026
    I received an email from edsawesomesounds, letting me know that my boxset will be shipping next week.

Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • I received an email from edsawesomesounds, letting me know that my boxset will be shipping next week.

Same! Can't wait for it to arrive.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    So, is this a possible restock, or randomly finding inventory?  Eds and Bravado...
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    PSUS2H said:
    So, is this a possible restock, or randomly finding inventory?  Eds and Bravado...
     I don't know.  Ed never got his complete order.  He's been waiting, forever to get them from the EU.  He offered to refund my order, I took a chance.  So hopefully, it will pay off. I've got to think they'll press more.
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    redraw said:
    This is the print that came with my set. 
    Was slightly dinged during shipping but I love it!! 
    Was that one of the extra prints for the supposedly first 500 orders? if so that's the 3rd different print i have seen sent to people from website orders.

Also I definitely expected them to press more of these deluxe sets, but if orders direct from the Chris Cornell website are getting cancelled I'm starting to think this might be it.

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,267
    ^^
    Yeah I've seen different prints as well...
    I ordered from CC site straight away so pretty sure I was in the first 500??
    Print is numbered /450 which is also a bit strange...
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • That’s it as far as I know. I was in line to get a replacement box for the damaged one I received. They wrote a few days ago that production has been discontinued and they refunded me the costs.
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 199
    Heard Eds went bankrupt. If anyone is still waiting for the box set from him might be time to get that refund from paypal. 
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    edited March 2019

Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    Shit I feel bad for referring them. Seemed like decent people.  Hopefully everyone gets their money back. 
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
    gleng2 said:

...........fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • gleng2 said:

...........fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
    This.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    Hahahaha hahha that’s so fucked
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • aaaand it looks like credit card transactions had to be disputed within 60 days and I was strung along past that window. Maybe it's a sign I should stop wasting my money on stuff I don't need. 

To add insult to injury, just last week (March 6th) he sent me a "thank you for your patience, you will finally be receiving your item next week". Damn.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    aaaand it looks like credit card transactions had to be disputed within 60 days and I was strung along past that window. Maybe it's a sign I should stop wasting my money on stuff I don't need. 

To add insult to injury, just last week (March 6th) he sent me a "thank you for your patience, you will finally be receiving your item next week". Damn.
    That sucks. I'm so very sorry. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Don't be sorry! I've been enjoying the suspense. Life is good.