Pick one of the two

For every tour getting a "Touring Band 2000"-like release, a compilation of songs from several shows of that tour.

For every tour getting a "Live at the Garden"-like release, a concert-bluray of one show picked by the band.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Pick one of the two 66 votes

A compilation covering a lot of the shows
56%
cincybearcatSarahwhoyouare72drummerboy_73anakin_pdxbootlegger10Force Of Natureon2legslastexitlondonmfc2006dannyjimmyjammvwangiuloBrainofBGAPB11041Tim SimmonsDC29940MalrothRhinoJam 37 votes
One full condert
43%
fall by the waysidedarwinstheorymcgruff10LowlightfortyshadesNormanaustinevolution10ryph raphgoldrushBIGDaddyWiljonbond1779NeutralMilkHotelKS80184RS151862jazzbo26javis el erranteAO288807KCjamH.Chinaskieddiec 29 votes

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    *concert
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,703
     A no brainer to me
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    One full condert
    one complete show is what I enjoy listening to.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited March 2019
    No “both” option? I’d love the idea of both a Blu-Ray Vault series and also a Best Of Tour compilation series. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    No “both” option? I’d love the idea of both a Blu-Ray Vault series and also a Best Of Tour compilation series. 
    +1
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I like both, but if they’re doing it every tour, it would be cool to have a Blu-ray compilation of each tour, like a series but blu-vault
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    One full condert
    I like to immerse myself into a complete show. Try to relive it as best I can.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Heck, I think it'd be cool if they'd make a LO2L from each tour ... as recently stated in another thread, it'd be cool to see (well, hear) what they think are their best performances from a given tour.

(Although it might be a lot of work going through all the shows and whittling it down to 15 or so songs!)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I would buy a box set of all four Fenway shows.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I like a good hamberder to go with my condert. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    One full condert
    One full concert, lets play 2 is half a show made up from 2 shows, I love the garden and Showbox ones
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...