She is about as authentic as cheez-wiz
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited February 2019
    Go away Hillary
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    It was her own dumbass fault she didn't win last time.  Ran a terrible, smug campaign, didn't visit swing states, lost to a fucking blowhard, racist, sexist, rapey, idiot creep. Kindly fuck off, Hillary!
    most.qualified.candidate.ever.
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.
    #1 - that shit doesnt matter... some of you still dont understand elections apparently 
    #2 - it's fucking laughable 
    #3 - she sucked as a candidate and got beat by a clown... out of touch, elitist, aloof, status quo, entitled, shitty ass candidate that didn't campaign in the most important part of the country

Her only platform was “I’m running against Donald Trump, how could I possibly lose?”  She seriously put no effort into running for President. Just thought it was in the bag because of who her opponent was. Smug as fuck! 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    It was her own dumbass fault she didn't win last time.  Ran a terrible, smug campaign, didn't visit swing states, lost to a fucking blowhard, racist, sexist, rapey, idiot creep. Kindly fuck off, Hillary!
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.
    #1 - that shit doesnt matter... some of you still dont understand elections apparently 
    #3 - she sucked as a candidate and got beat by a clown... out of touch, elitist, aloof, status quo, entitled, shitty ass candidate that didn't campaign in the most important part of the country

Her only platform was “I’m running against Donald Trump, how could I possibly lose?”  She seriously put no effort into running for President. Just thought it was in the bag because of who her opponent was. Smug as fuck! 
    https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    jeffbr said:
    Match them up for me. Here's what I have:
    GHWB
    • Ivy League Graduate
    • War Hero
    • Congress - House and Senate
    • Private Sector Business Success
    • Ambassador to the UN
    • Chairman of the RNC
    • Vice President
    Hillary
    • Ivy League Graduate
    • Community & Non-profit work: director of legal aid clinic, founded local rape crisis center, chair of various non-profits, etc...
    • Partner in Law Firm
    • First Lady
    • US Senator
    • Secretary of State
    Both respectable. Both qualified. The *snicker* is your inability to be objective.

Objective enough for you?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

I'm no fan of Hillary but that's complete BS.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Go away Hillary
    Hillary, the ultimate (voice) progressive.   :lol:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

What's interesting is that here we are in 2019 and people still feel the need to drag out the ghost of Hillary. She's the favourite punching bag for the right and some progressives.

Maybe it's time to move on? It's beginning to look pathetic at this point.
  • dignin said:
    What's interesting is that here we are in 2019 and people still feel the need to drag out the ghost of Hillary. She's the favourite punching bag for the right and some progressives.

Maybe it's time to move on? It's beginning to look pathetic at this point.
    And if you ask them specifically what they didn’t/don’t like about her policies, they sputter on about how she wore pant suits or wasn’t “likeable enough.” 30 years of repub hate mongering will do that.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    She isnt running.
    jeffbr said:
    Match them up for me. Here's what I have:
    GHWB
    • Ivy League Graduate
    • War Hero
    • Congress - House and Senate
    • Private Sector Business Success
    • Ambassador to the UN
    • Chairman of the RNC
    • Vice President
    Hillary
    • Ivy League Graduate
    • Community & Non-profit work: director of legal aid clinic, founded local rape crisis center, chair of various non-profits, etc...
    • Partner in Law Firm
    • First Lady
    • US Senator
    • Secretary of State
    Both respectable. Both qualified. The *snicker* is your inability to be objective.
    But neither one of them was ever the host of a reality game show.

So you lose
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2019
    Go away Hillary
    dignin said:

Maybe it's time to move on? It's beginning to look pathetic at this pointjeffbr said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.
    G.H.W.B.
    If she has to lose AGAIN to get the hint...so be it.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    She isnt running.
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

She was campaigning against Bernie up to the Convention in the Summer of 2016 and even after that there were true believers who hated her so much that they refused to vote for her. 

Her public personality is ripped apart as defective and smug for reasons only those people know. There is no reasons given, just that she is the worst candidate ever and was laughable, while people ponder how things would have been so wonderful if Bernie had not been screwed over, even though he lost the primary - meaning more people voted for her. People giggle at Larry David's impression of a cranky slightly cracked Sanders  while calling her an elitist smug bitch. Bernie is elite, entitled and pretty nasty. But he is looked upon as some sort of breath of fresh air.

She won the popular vote, more people voted for her. She lost several tens of thousands of votes in 3 states - states that the Russians were given polling data by the Trump campaign and were bombarded with social media posts that positively reflected on Trump and either trashed Hilary or caused people to believe that she was a lock, depending on who the voter was and where they lived. ;

She lost as a combination of an extremely long primary battle which became contentious and played into Trump's criticism of her, Russian influence, Comey's ridiculous decision to have that press conference, Wikileaks (which began the same day as the Access Hollywood tape came out - just coincidence I'm sure) and people who decided they'dd rather waste their vote on a third party candidate instead of voting for someone who had spent her entire adult life in public service - which of course makes her a smug entitled bitch with personality defects. 

The hatred for her is disturbing, to say the least. 

And the Russians have already began their social media campaign against the front runners in the 2020 election with even more deceptive techniques. I would hope people would concentrate on what is really the truth and also wish that people did not let some sort of bias cause them to hate someone so much for so little expressed reason. 

This isn't laughable; our election system is compromised and people better wake up. 

But I know this will be responded to, not by serious thought, but claims of my delusional misunderstanding of elections and how horrible Hillary is as a candidate and human being with no real reason given for that statement; And that is exactly why Trump will be in office for four more years We now eat our own, with delight. 

njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

She was campaigning against Bernie up to the Convention in the Summer of 2016 and even after that there were true believers who hated her so much that they refused to vote for her. 

Her public personality is ripped apart as defective and smug for reasons only those people know. There is no reasons given, just that she is the worst candidate ever and was laughable, while people ponder how things would have been so wonderful if Bernie had not been screwed over, even though he lost the primary - meaning more people voted for her. People giggle at Larry David's impression of a cranky slightly cracked Sanders  while calling her an elitist smug bitch. Bernie is elite, entitled and pretty nasty. But he is looked upon as some sort of breath of fresh air.

She won the popular vote, more people voted for her. She lost several tens of thousands of votes in 3 states - states that the Russians were given polling data by the Trump campaign and were bombarded with social media posts that positively reflected on Trump and either trashed Hilary or caused people to believe that she was a lock, depending on who the voter was and where they lived. ;

She lost as a combination of an extremely long primary battle which became contentious and played into Trump's criticism of her, Russian influence, Comey's ridiculous decision to have that press conference, Wikileaks (which began the same day as the Access Hollywood tape came out - just coincidence I'm sure) and people who decided they'dd rather waste their vote on a third party candidate instead of voting for someone who had spent her entire adult life in public service - which of course makes her a smug entitled bitch with personality defects. 

And the Russians have already began their social media campaign against the front runners in the 2020 election with even more deceptive techniques. I would hope people would concentrate on what is really the truth and also wish that people did not let some sort of bias cause them to hate someone so much for so little expressed reason. 

This isn't laughable; our election system is compromised and people better wake up. 

But I know this will be responded to, not by serious thought, but claims of my delusional misunderstanding of elections and how horrible Hillary is as a candidate and human being with no real reason given for that statement; And that is exactly why Trump will be in office for four more years We now eat our own, with delight. 

Great summary...except for the four more years of Trump part.
  • njnancy said:

I agree that it's insane to hate her in the way that the morons that chant "lock her up" up Trump rallies do. They probably don't even know why they hate her other than the fact that Trump tells them too. It's basically the Two-Minutes Hate from 1984.

But what about hating her (eh, "hate" is a strong word; let's go with strongly disliking her) for allowing Donald Trump to become President? I mean, she did dismiss the notion of campaigning in swing-states that she thought she couldn't lose. And on the night before the election, she was having a big celebration in Philly while Trump was campaigning in Wilkes-Barre, PA and later that night, in Indiana. That's the thing: If I believed that she was totally screwed by Russian meddling, maybe I'd be sympathetic. But I think she should have won in spite of that. So when Trump does something awful, I tend to sometimes blame Hillary for it. OF COURSE Donald Trump is going to do and say horrible things. One person, the "most qualified candidate ever" could have prevented him from having the power to do that...but she failed...and she has herself to blame. 

But of course, as we've seen, she blames everything and everyone except herself. She even went as far as to suggest that women that voted for Trump were forced to by the men in their lives. Gimme a break. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019
    I think everyone speaking now about how awful of a candidate she was has fallen hard for the media created narrative -- and sitting in on the meetings during her campaign you would have agreed with the decisions made. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    She isnt running.
    njnancy said:

I agree that it's insane to hate her in the way that the morons that chant "lock her up" up Trump rallies do. They probably don't even know why they hate her other than the fact that Trump tells them too. It's basically the Two-Minutes Hate from 1984.

But what about hating her (eh, "hate" is a strong word; let's go with strongly disliking her) for allowing Donald Trump to become President? I mean, she did dismiss the notion of campaigning in swing-states that she thought she couldn't lose. And on the night before the election, she was having a big celebration in Philly while Trump was campaigning in Wilkes-Barre, PA and later that night, in Indiana. That's the thing: If I believed that she was totally screwed by Russian meddling, maybe I'd be sympathetic. But I think she should have won in spite of that. So when Trump does something awful, I tend to sometimes blame Hillary for it. OF COURSE Donald Trump is going to do and say horrible things. One person, the "most qualified candidate ever" could have prevented him from having the power to do that...but she failed...and she has herself to blame. 

But of course, as we've seen, she blames everything and everyone except herself. She even went as far as to suggest that women that voted for Trump were forced to by the men in their lives. Gimme a break. 
    She has had a hard time looking inward at her campaign and what could have made a difference. 

Trump wasn't so much campaigning as getting two last shots of the drug he loves the most before he figured it was all over. If Hillary had gone to those states more, I don't know if that would have made a difference. People in those states liked Obama fine, but they hated her. Why, I cannot answer that since I am not them. 

The electoral college is our system and we have to live with it. But I hate that the Democrats have lost 2 recent elections even though they have won the popular vote. (Gore v Bush - and Gore was no stand up comic - he was just as boring and policy oriented as Hilary). 

If she had won, no one would have cared where she spent the last day of the election. But she didn't so it's another reason to criticize her.

She made mistakes and she has herself to blame for them. But if I had lost an election with all of the factors that occured in the 2016 election - I might still be walking in the woods. 
    She isnt running.
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

I'm praying it's just a scare tactic. 
  • njnancy said:
    njnancy said:

She has had a hard time looking inward at her campaign and what could have made a difference. 

Trump wasn't so much campaigning as getting two last shots of the drug he loves the most before he figured it was all over. If Hillary had gone to those states more, I don't know if that would have made a difference. People in those states liked Obama fine, but they hated her. Why, I cannot answer that since I am not them. 

The electoral college is our system and we have to live with it. But I hate that the Democrats have lost 2 recent elections even though they have won the popular vote. (Gore v Bush - and Gore was no stand up comic - he was just as boring and policy oriented as Hilary). 

If she had won, no one would have cared where she spent the last day of the election. But she didn't so it's another reason to criticize her.

She made mistakes and she has herself to blame for them. But if I had lost an election with all of the factors that occured in the 2016 election - I might still be walking in the woods. 
    Come on...forget the popular vote. If the system was set up for that to matter, then both Clinton and Trump's campaign strategies would be so different that there's no way to assume an outcome under a popular vote system. 

It's not just two recent elections, every time the winner lost the popular vote, the Republican won. That's why the system is set up like that. So the large cities don't decide the elections. Good in theory. But frankly, I think the electoral votes should be allocated by how much percentage of the vote you win in a state. The electoral college is based on a premises like "People in Manhattan are different than people in Iowa." Fair enough. But people in Philadelphia are different than people in Amish Country. 

Yeah I'm criticizing her for partying with Beyoncé while Trump campaigned to the end...and yes it's because she lost. But there's other factors too. She never put a fight with Trump...as if it was beneath her to. Like, when made his "Because you'd be in jail" line during the debate, she shrugged it off like "whatever." She should have went back at him. "No Donald, YOU should be in jail. You should be in jail because you don't pay your taxes, you rip off contractors, and you've been accused of sexual assault by 10 women in the past week. I shouldn't be in jail. YOU should be in jail!"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Go away Hillary
    njnancy said:

Many have disliked her for a very long time, long before Trump was on the scene.
    I truly believe had she not made the "basket of deplorables" comment she would have been president. She isolated half the country with that remark and hit right on the button of what so many don't like, the attitude of "if you don't agree with me you must be sexist, racist, ignorant etc" which I see more and more. I think that is the reason she lost the swing voters, many in the middle chose to not vote for her if they were on the fence after that. Whoever won the on-the-fencers won that election. And she lost them with that comment. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Go away Hillary
    mace1229 said:
    njnancy said:

Many have disliked her for a very long time, long before Trump was on the scene.
    I truly believe had she not made the "basket of deplorables" comment she would have been president. She isolated half the country with that remark and hit right on the button of what so many don't like, the attitude of "if you don't agree with me you must be sexist, racist, ignorant etc" which I see more and more. I think that is the reason she lost the swing voters, many in the middle chose to not vote for her if they were on the fence after that. Whoever won the on-the-fencers won that election. And she lost them with that comment. 
    Could be. I think she lost because she didn’t campaign where she needed to and because of the dumb idealistic liberals. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited February 2019
    mace1229 said:
    njnancy said:

Could be. I think she lost because she didn’t campaign where she needed to and because of the dumb idealistic liberals. 
    As well as democrats that didn't come out to vote because they were either too lazy, or they were Bernie supporters that felt he got railroaded. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • mace1229 said:
    njnancy said:

As well as democrats that didn't come out to vote because they were either too lazy, or they were Bernie supporters that felt he got railroaded. 
    Or dumb as shit indies who thought she and her campaign manager were running a child sex ring out of comet pizza.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Go away Hillary
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

A
    Awwwwwww, poor Hillary had to campaign to win the primary for her party, while having the DNC tipped the scales and actively worked against her opponent.... how difficult that must be to just not be anointed... 

Not being disrespectful, but almost everything in your post is bullshit, and no I'm not writing 8 paragraphs to try and change your mind

Keep blaming Bernie and tweets if it makes you feel better, but frankly it's total bullshit
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Go away Hillary
    She LOST the WHITE FEMALE VOTE... BLACK VOTER turnout PLUMMETED...and UNION HOUSEHOLD support absolutely CRATERED 

but yeah, twitter LOL

wake up folks, that's directly on the candidate, not fucking Facebook posts... she will forever be known for losing to an absolute CLOWN... save your tears for Hillary, she can take a hike
    Go away Hillary
    my2hands said:
    She LOST the WHITE FEMALE VOTE... BLACK VOTER turnout PLUMMETED...and UNION HOUSEHOLD support absolutely CRATERED 

but yeah, twitter LOL

wake up folks, that's directly on the candidate, not fucking Facebook posts... she will forever be known for losing to an absolute CLOWN... save your tears for Hillary, she can take a hike
    I wonder how much of the plummeted  black voter turnout had to do with her “they all look the same” or “super predators” comments?  
    edited February 2019
    She isnt running.
    my2hands said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

A
    Awwwwwww, poor Hillary had to campaign to win the primary for her party, while having the DNC tipped the scales and actively worked against her opponent.... how difficult that must be to just not be anointed... 

Not being disrespectful, but almost everything in your post is bullshit, and no I'm not writing 8 paragraphs to try and change your mind

Keep blaming Bernie and tweets if it makes you feel better, but frankly it's total bullshit
    It is very easy to call someone's post complete bullshit and to ridicule the amount of paragraphs used in order to express a point. 

It is extremely easy to dismiss everything someone says as complete bullshit. 

It is more difficult to objectively express why you disagree.

I didn't post to make me feel better; I posted because those are the facts. 

I am not looking for respect; although courtesy is a virtue; I am simply debating a point.

Obviously we go about it in very different ways.
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:

but yeah, twitter LOL

I wonder how much of the plummeted  black voter turnout had to do with her “they all look the same” or “super predators” comments?  
    Probably not much, since that “all look the same” comment was made in 2018. It was also clearly mocking the interviewer, something that you have to be trying hard not to see, if you watch the interview. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    She isnt running.
    njnancy said:
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

I'm praying it's just a scare tactic. 
    Trump has three kids involved in his work.  We may be in for far more than four more years of this.

What got Trump elected is not going away.  He's the model.  Will Tomi Lahren ever be president?  I don't think it's impossible.
    https://thebulwark.com/tomi-lahren-is-trumps-rightful-heir/

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    She isnt running.
    my2hands said:

but yeah, twitter LOL

so the guy who is constantly shouting at everyone to "wake up" and stop participating in the lies/agendas/bullshit of media/social media, is now discounting how said media could have had a profound effect on the opinions of the populace and influence how they voted. 

yeah, sure, that's consistent. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Go away Hillary
    PJPOWER said:
    my2hands said:

but yeah, twitter LOL

Probably not much, since that “all look the same” comment was made in 2018. It was also clearly mocking the interviewer, something that you have to be trying hard not to see, if you watch the interview. 
    I wasn’t sure about the timing of the “they all look the same” quote, but I know it pissed a lot of black people off (regardless of the context, she should have known it was inappropriate).  The “super predator” comment was a big enough of a deal that Black Lives Matter asked for a public apology, though.  There are a lot of “she should have known better” moments throughout Clinton’s career.  And yes, she comes off as a “smug bitch”, as someone earlier phrased it.  She was a “bought and payed for” professional politician with a scandalous political career...her public image SUCKED.
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    njnancy said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    CM189191 said:
    Just. Stop.
    Prove. Me. Wrong.

A

It is very easy to call someone's post complete bullshit and to ridicule the amount of paragraphs used in order to express a point. 

It is extremely easy to dismiss everything someone says as complete bullshit. 

It is more difficult to objectively express why you disagree.

I didn't post to make me feel better; I posted because those are the facts. 

I am not looking for respect; although courtesy is a virtue; I am simply debating a point.

Obviously we go about it in very different ways.
    You stirred up a Berine Bro. That's another reason I was hoping that Bernie wouldn't run because now we have to listen to their nonsense for the next year plus. Hooray!