The Pizza Thread

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    bbiggs said:
    This thread suddenly sucks. 
    As usual the damn Canadians and Europeans can't have fun.  Way too serious.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Yep. I’d rather be fat and jolly. 
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Now we are going to get some sort of lecture of how obesity isn't something to joke about and america is fat...blah blah blah.  It's a pizza thread!!!!  This is not the AMT forum

See how much fun he’s having! 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Now we are going to get some sort of lecture of how obesity isn't something to joke about and america is fat...blah blah blah.  It's a pizza thread!!!!  This is not the AMT forum
    It's too bad we can't block specific users anymore so you don't have to read their nonsense.  That was a great feature back in the day.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Agree!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    But if we blocked everyone who wrote anything negative, we’d have no forum! :lol:
    As mentioned though, we are here to discuss pizza (and sometimes get off track by discussing other foods & non-food topics) but yeah let’s not go all AMT here.
    All versions of pizza are welcome to the discussion here. Even if we find them a little strange. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Who knew that Americans would be so sensitive about being fat, lazy and stupid? I guess they don't have to put down their slice or exert themselves physically or mentally to cry foul on an obvious fair ball launched on a rock band's message board.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Who knew that Americans would be so sensitive about being fat, lazy and stupid? I guess they don't have to put down their slice or exert themselves physically or mentally to cry foul on an obvious fair ball launched on a rock band's message board.
    Fair ball?  Come on bro, this is a pizza thread, there's no room for that kind of crap here.  Save that discussion for the AMT.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    It was a dumb comment and was treated as such.
    I certainly believe America is a land for the obese, it just does not impact how good or shitty a pizza is.
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    Fair ball?  Come on bro, this is a pizza thread, there's no room for that kind of crap here.  Save that discussion for the AMT.
    This is definite AMT material and I purposely try to avoid that place. Too toxic for my liking.  It’s obvious America has an obesity problem (amongst other things), but having that pointed out by Mr. Perfect from Sweden on a regular basis gets a little tiring. My kids don’t drink soda or eat processed shit, they’re active and we all have low BMI. Oh, and we like veggies and fruits..a lot! But hey, this is a pizza thread and we like pizza too! Gee whiz...go figure! 
    edited February 2019
    I certainly believe America is a land for the obese, it just does not impact how good or shitty a pizza is.
    Spiritual can give it but he definitely can not take ridicule in any way.  Spiritual: “look at my tasty organic fallafel salad pizza with mayo looking sauce on it.  Doesn't it look great?!"  The rest of us:  "yeah that looks disgusting."  Spiritual:  "all of america is fat and obese and you will all die a fiery death early in life."
    uh what?!  this is a god damn pizza thread.  I wouldn't touch that disgusting pizza with Dirty's hands and Masshole cutting it.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    Maybe off the foul pole, but definitely fair. Seems perhaps it was a little too close to home (plate) for a bunch of pusillanimous (faux)patriotic pizza pansies posting here.

And AMT isn't really where people joke with each other, though, which is why I generally don't post there. 

@Spiritual_Chaos had too weak of an argument to be serious (even though it's a mortally serious matter and he posted stats): Adding (what appears to be) fried falafel and creamy garlic sauce to a pizza obviously makes it more of a calorie bomb than a simple cheese pie.

Anyway, keep getting bent out of shape over a Glass Joe jab on a rock band's message board thread about pizza if you wish -- that is, if you can even still touch your toes. :tongue:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Nice alliteration
    Hey, I'd move the family to Sweden in a heartbeat.

If the pizza didn't suck. :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Hey, I'd move the family to Sweden in a heartbeat.

If the pizza didn't suck. :lol:
    Instead you moved your family to the only place worse than Sweden, fackin Massachusetts.  You going to the bah tonight for a beah?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    mcgruff10 said:
    Spiritual can give it but he definitely can not take ridicule in any way.  Spiritual: “look at my tasty organic fallafel salad pizza with mayo looking sauce on it.  Doesn't it look great?!"  The rest of us:  "yeah that looks disgusting."  Spiritual:  "all of america is fat and obese and you will all die a fiery death early in life."
    uh what?!  this is a god damn pizza thread.  I wouldn't touch that disgusting pizza with Dirty's hands and Masshole cutting it.
    I think it was tzatziki sauce made with yogurt and dill. ;)

Swedish women = hot
    Swedish pizza = not
    Swedish women = hot
    Swedish pizza = not
    100% agree.
    Swedish women = hot
    Swedish pizza = not
    Will eat Swedish pizza for a romp with Agnes and Maja. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Swedish women = hot
    Swedish pizza = not
    When you put it that way who really cares what kind of pizza they eat.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    Maybe off the foul pole, but definitely fair. Seems perhaps it was a little too close to home (plate) for a bunch of pusillanimous (faux)patriotic pizza pansies posting here.

And AMT isn't really where people joke with each other, though, which is why I generally don't post there. 

@Spiritual_Chaos had too weak of an argument to be serious (even though it's a mortally serious matter and he posted stats): Adding (what appears to be) fried falafel and creamy garlic sauce to a pizza obviously makes it more of a calorie bomb than a simple cheese pie.

Anyway, keep getting bent out of shape over a Glass Joe jab on a rock band's message board thread about pizza if you wish -- that is, if you can even still touch your toes. :tongue:
    Shit. Intelligence and level headiness around these parts.  Im pleasently surprised. Lets come together. Together as one. Come together. For Lucifers son. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

I thought folding was the New York way?  These idiots should be banned from pizza for life.  Way to waste a perfectly good pie you dumb motherfuckers!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019
    These idiots should be banned from pizza for life.  Way to waste a perfectly good pie you dumb motherfuckers!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited February 2019
    Those slices were old as hell. I was literally throwing them out then had the idea for making Swedish pizza.  
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    mcgruff10 said:
    Those slices were old as hell. I was literally throwing them out then had the idea for making Swedish pizza.  
    But that lettuce is barely wilted, man. 

Shame. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Good point, wasted some 'ok' lettuce there.
    There was a time when I would have rather dropped a 6 pack on my toes than eat any lettuce that was not part of a sammie or a burger. 
    Fuck, this being old shit is for the birds. 

I thought folding was the New York way?  These idiots should be banned from pizza for life.  Way to waste a perfectly good pie you dumb motherfuckers!
    Damn.  It is a waste of a pie, but I laughed.  That woman is all sorts of in love with a having a burnt tongue.
    That is a great example of why a hot slice, especially if you are eating on the go, benefits from The Fold.
    Cheese can get wild.