Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    It seems like a statement from the band: "Remember? We USED to make music!"
  • Options
    I mean...I could just take this picture in my music room and plop it onto a T-shirt if I wanted to, right?
  • Options
    I mean...I could just take this picture in my music room and plop it onto a T-shirt if I wanted to, right?
    Tim-B would hunt you down Liam-Neeson-in-Taken-style
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    When was the last time something substantial was reported in a monthly newsletter?  I think we all have the optimism of Charlie Brown finally getting to kick the football rather than the reality of Cody Parkey hitting the upright.  
    :rofl: This made my day, ha!
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    “February Newsletter:  New Merch.”  First thing listed is merch. F me 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited February 2019
    demetrios said:

Haha (I get that they cant fill it to the brim every month)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Surprised there was no mention of the EV shows. 
  • Options
    What exactly does 10 Club do day to day? Do they just leave Santos and a friend in the warehouse to fulfill orders day to day? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749
    Was that YouTube guitar channel guy the same guy that helped Stone learn the Cornell or Soundgarden guitar? That's pretty bad ass if so. Otherwise, meet the new-sletter, same as the old letter. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I think the 10C should replace the once a month tshirt with a once a month poster. No shortage of great artists to put out a cool Ten Club or PJ print. Confessions of a poster whore. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,908
    Half an hour and no one has speculated why they made this shirt now unless they plan on not making more albums and its the end? Guys we're growing up (probably). Real proud.

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Half an hour and no one has speculated why they made this shirt now unless they plan on not making more albums and its the end? Guys we're growing up (probably). Real proud.

I think this was probably everyone's first thought. It does suggest there will be no new album in the near future otherwise the t shirt would be a bit redundant. Had there been a new album on the horizon then it would have been a nice touch to have the next album on the top as an announcement.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:

I think this was probably everyone's first thought. It does suggest there will be no new album in the near future otherwise the t shirt would be a bit redundant. Had there been a new album on the horizon then it would have been a nice touch to have the next album on the top as an announcement.
    Would have been a cool way to announce the title. And the rest could have been kept under wraps a bit longer.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    Was that YouTube guitar channel guy the same guy that helped Stone learn the Cornell or Soundgarden guitar? That's pretty bad ass if so. Otherwise, meet the new-sletter, same as the old letter. 
    Yes that’s Ryan. (I’m his drummer by the way!). Stone personally reached out to him. Which is just way too cool. 
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    demetrios said:

I'll probably give this a miss. Especially because it's real bad to stack your records like this, should be stacked vertically!
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:

I'll probably give this a miss. Especially because it's real bad to stack your records like this, should be stacked vertically!
    I think I have a bunch stacked like this.... will have to adjust that tomorrow then...
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    edited February 2019
    Surprise!!! Once again, newsletter = no news/no update on fan club singles/here's some more uninspiring shit to buy. What a joke...can't wait until my membership expires in May.
    Post edited by drummerboy_73 on
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Kind of a boring shirt. Wait til next month...
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    So, they want our $$$ for basically  nothing? Again?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    This went to my junk folder and I'm not gonna move it. New merch? No mas.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited February 2019
    JimmyV said:
    This went to my junk folder and I'm not gonna move it. New merch? No mas.
    That made me laugh... :lol:

Won't buy this shirt, but if it had been the 'Analog' member gift... I would have stayed analog.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    The interesting thing is there's no Vault 8 in the picture. So it was done so long ago that it isn't even current at the time of release. 
  • Options
    Constitution hall 98 Vault missing as well
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:

I think I have a bunch stacked like this.... will have to adjust that tomorrow then...
    I think it's an issue of ring wear and warping. Best to stand them upright.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Nice T. Can't afford it (nod to EU shop) at the moment. Spines is a good album title. :pensive:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    deadlax97 said:
    The interesting thing is there's no Vault 8 in the picture. So it was done so long ago that it isn't even current at the time of release. 
    I noticed that some vaults were missing and so is drop in the park... you'd think the pearl jam HQ could take a photo with a complete stack...
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:

I think it's an issue of ring wear and warping. Best to stand them upright.
    Correct, and too much pressure & weight on the bottom. The disks could potentially break or warp. 
  • Options
    The spines shirt should have been the Analog member gift.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:

Maybe you could ask them to rotate the image 90 degrees.