When Bad Does Good / Chris Cornell boxset

Comments

• brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    slip cover? like the plastic wrap around the lps?
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    slip cover? like the plastic wrap around the lps?
    No, the treeline on the front and the cityscape the back. It's a die-cut piece of cardboard that slides over the LP jacket. It's on the 4CD and single CD editions as well. You can see it in the product images for the 4CD and 1CD on the CC web store.
    i dont think so, but ill have to recheck
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    A buddy of mine and I both ordered just the album set from Amazon.  Mine came with a slipcover and download code.  His came with neither one.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Slipcover is limited edition
    I ordered from CC site, lps only, no slip cover
    Slipcover is limited edition
    Huh.  Thanks for telling me!  :triumph:
    I got the LP with slipcover and cd without. No idea how many slipcases were issued or how you got one but it was said they were limited. Whatever that means
  • Has anyone gotten their Super Deluxe LP Box direct from the Chris Cornell site? I ordered and got confirmation in late November and haven’t heard a thing since.
    Did anyone who ordered the 2LP from the Chris Cornell website, who ordered early enough to get the litho, also get the slip cover? I realize the slip cover is limited, but if you ordered soon enough to get the slip cover, I’d think you would also get the limited slip cover. Obviously I’m asking because I did get the litho, but no slip cover, and I’m just curious if I was the only one.
  • I got the slip cover version from buying from Barnes and Noble stand alone store.lol
    AO253126 said:
    Did anyone who ordered the 2LP from the Chris Cornell website, who ordered early enough to get the litho, also get the slip cover? I realize the slip cover is limited, but if you ordered soon enough to get the slip cover, I’d think you would also get the limited slip cover. Obviously I’m asking because I did get the litho, but no slip cover, and I’m just curious if I was the only one.
    I ordered from cc site, preordered first day, lps only, no slipcover
    AO253126 said:
    I ordered from cc site, preordered first day, lps only, no slipcover
    Thanks for the info. I've reached out to the CC web store to follow up. Waiting to hear back from them.
    AO253126 said:

I honestly think its a mixed bag with the slipcover.

The store I purchased my CD and 2 LP had the Slipcover on the LP but not the CD. So might just be all randomness.

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    Has anyone gotten their Super Deluxe LP Box direct from the Chris Cornell site? I ordered and got confirmation in late November and haven’t heard a thing since.
    Got my shipping email on the 24th of December. Got my package today only to find out they shipped me his double LP instead of the super deluxe box set I ordered. Even the pick ticket they sent had 2 LP on it. Now I got to email them since I can’t find a phone number for it. Can’t wait to see how long this takes to get figured out. What a joke. Delay everything, and then can’t get an order correct. 
  • KW6232 said:
    Has anyone gotten their Super Deluxe LP Box direct from the Chris Cornell site? I ordered and got confirmation in late November and haven’t heard a thing since.
    Got my shipping email on the 24th of December. Got my package today only to find out they shipped me his double LP instead of the super deluxe box set I ordered. Even the pick ticket they sent had 2 LP on it. Now I got to email them since I can’t find a phone number for it. Can’t wait to see how long this takes to get figured out. What a joke. Delay everything, and then can’t get an order correct. 
    Sorry to hear about the bad turn of events. Good luck with your email...I’ve sent two so far with literally no response. Growing a bit frustrated...
    edited January 2019

FYI for Amazon orders:
    Apparently Amazon failed to issue a promotional discount, so they have sent me several messages today stating that they are crediting my credit card. I had no idea that there was any type of discount.  If they want to give me money back, I won't argue.
    Post edited by deadendp on
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    I got mine in Australia a couple of days before Xmas... 
    BTW  - it is awesome!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    .......still waiting to hear from EDSAWESOMESOUNDS.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I have just opened the super deluxe boxset. It Is awesome! The only issue is that one of the lithos is missing
    Air23 said:
    I have just opened the super deluxe boxset. It Is awesome! The only issue is that one of the lithos is missing
    Sorry hear that.  Who put these boxsets together????  Tons of issues, with components missing.
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    edited January 2019
    My Amazon Canada order was cancelled. It said that they couldn't get enough from the distributor.   But i'd be pretty shocked if they didn't make more of these available since they sold so well and they just say "limited" without an actual pressing number.
    Post edited by kenk on
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    kenk said:
    My Amazon Canada order was cancelled. It said that they couldn't get enough from the distributor.   But i'd be pretty shocked if they didn't make more of these available since they sold so well and they just say "limited" without an actual pressing number.
    Ditto, bummer. I sure hope they make more. I was dumb enough to think it wouldn't be that limited and would turn up later cheaper!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Mine was cancelled also, just got an email.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    kenk said:
    There was that post about manufacturing issues.  I had kind of hoped more copies would make it out there once those issues were solved.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited January 2019
    Zod said:
    kenk said:
    There was that post about manufacturing issues.  I had kind of hoped more copies would make it out there once those issues were solved.
    I hope they make more & that Amazon Canada continue to sell them for under $300 CDN.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    So Ed’s might be getting hem in Friday.  If they don’t they will be refunding.  Got lucky and got one on amazing USA for $300.  So if Ed’s ships will have a extra for sale.  
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
    gleng2 said:
    So Ed’s might be getting hem in Friday.  If they don’t they will be refunding.  Got lucky and got one on amazing USA for $300.  So if Ed’s ships will have a extra for sale.  
    Any update from Ed's??
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Amazon Canada listed 1 for sale yesterday and i grabbed it but it has no delivery date on it. So I expect they will cancel my order again. But this is the second time in the past week that they have relisted it on there so keep an eye out if you are still trying to get one of these. Might get lucky.

I'm guessing Ed's never came through? And are people really still waiting on boxes ordered direct from the cornell site to show up? I've seen a few people complaining on fb. That seems kind of crazy.

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    Well finally got my deluxe box set from the Chris Cornell official site. They had originally sent me his 2 LP instead of the box set I ordered. That was back in the end of December. So after a few emails I had the option of a refund or waiting for another shipment of the box set to arrive which they could only say early 2019. ( My thoughts were I wasn’t getting this as my order said it was delivered even though it was the wrong item), Then yesterday the box set shows up at the door. (It’s awesome)
    So I’m assuming the shipment they were waiting on arrived, which means that production issue was a big deal and it took awhile to get taken care of.