I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Baked these today too should be a good day in the kitchen watching some playoff football 😎
    For a stoner you’re awfully productive today, Jose :lol: 
    No doubt , I just made pizza regular pizza no weed in it and just now put chicken carrots & mushrooms in oven to bake lol my wife is at work left me in charge of dinner and I have some flounder fish I’m frying up too ..

Clearly the munchies have kicked in.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Baked these today too should be a good day in the kitchen watching some playoff football 😎
    For a stoner you’re awfully productive today, Jose :lol: 
    No doubt , I just made pizza regular pizza no weed in it and just now put chicken carrots & mushrooms in oven to bake lol my wife is at work left me in charge of dinner and I have some flounder fish I’m frying up too ..

Clearly the munchies have kicked in.
    lol yeah haven’t eaten any edibles yet only took a couple of hits of a J 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Love my new percolator bong I have at home, the Elite 6 stem. Had seen it on 2 different, Highly rated, reviews. Smoothest hits I've ever had. Only problem, the skull bowl I bought with it is too big, yet I always fill it to the top   ;)   =)  
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    That’s the bud I grew this past summer and I pressed some hash from it , the J is for today should last me two days ..
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    super high right now. had to backspace sooooo many times. jesus. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    watching the chris cornell memorial on persicope feeds. just higllights the incredible vocal range and ability that cc had. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    $10 dabs

#FHP
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Granny's got some set of lungs on her!  One bong hit makes me cough; can't imagine holding all of that in (and the chugging too),

Hope I'm still kicking ass at her age.
    Thunderbird Rose 100% sativa

#FHP
    Horos said:
    Thunderbird Rose 100% sativa

nice looks really good and tasty ..It looks alot like the bud i grew this past summer when i look at it closeup , i'll post a picture later ..
    In other news ate a brownie at 5:30 it's now almost 6:30 feeling really good buzz these last for 4 solid hrs ..
    Not sure what strain it’s really sweet tasting not harsh it’s a bit intense high I don’t smoke too much of it at a time ..
    Looks good Jose.
    #FHP
    HorosHoros this is my 1st try making my own moon rocks will try it tomorrow gonna let it sit overnight..
    Do you make your own concentrates too Jose?

I have yet to try a Moon Rock. The ones I see don't look that great for the price.
    #FHP
    Horos said:

I have yet to try a Moon Rock. The ones I see don't look that great for the price.
    Yes made my own oil and sifted my own keef I just didn’t have enough to really cover the bud ...
    Horos said:

Yes made my own oil and sifted my own keef I just didn’t have enough to really cover the bud ...
     B) 
    #FHP
    Good luck, jose!  I bet it'll pack a punch regardless.
    hedonist said:
    Thanks Hedo I wish I could smoke/indulge with a few posters from here like you & Horos and the rest from the MT ...
    edited February 2019
    hedonist said:
    Thanks Hedo I wish I could smoke/indulge with a few posters from here like you & Horos and the rest from the MT ...
    Some day :)  I saw in the food thread that you're bringing some (nice-looking) empanadas to your parents today.  Do they indulge in the green as well?  My mom refuses to try CBD for her arthritis, and the lack of logic behind that escapes me.
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Some day :)  I saw in the food thread that you're bringing some (nice-looking) empanadas to your parents today.  Do they indulge in the green as well?  My mom refuses to try CBD for her arthritis, and the lack of logic behind that escapes me.
    No my parents don’t tonight is just empanadas & Red vino ...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited February 2019
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    There is no logic involved. It's pure deep seated stigma at work.
    My parents are both open minded about it now that it's legal, and noth could benefit. They just don't seem overly enthusiastic enough to actually go buy the product. Just stuck in their ways a bit I think. But I did take my mom to a shop and she spoke with someone there about her options at length and took his card. She seems to be holding out for CBD concentrates or something for her essential tremors, which aren't yet on the market but should be soonish. My dad also really needs CBD for bad arthritis in his hands... I think he's just being lazy or stubborn or something. He has nothing against trying it, but just isn't bothering. Procrastination I guess.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    My parents are both open minded about it now that it's legal, and noth could benefit. They just don't seem overly enthusiastic enough to actually go buy the product. Just stuck in their ways a bit I think. But I did take my mom to a shop and she spoke with someone there about her options at length and took his card. She seems to be holding out for CBD concentrates or something for her essential tremors, which aren't yet on the market but should be soonish. My dad also really needs CBD for bad arthritis in his hands... I think he's just being lazy or stubborn or something. He has nothing against trying it, but just isn't bothering. Procrastination I guess.
    Do they not sell CBD oil?  I get CBD oil with almost no THC or I can go the opposite and get high THC.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Do they not sell CBD oil?  I get CBD oil with almost no THC or I can go the opposite and get high THC.  
    Same here, though I go with CBD-heavy tinctures.  I like that both are available.

As to that damned close-mindedness or can't-be-bothered-with-it-ism, I've literally offered my mom some of mine when she visits and she won't even try it.  She'd rather stick with a fuckload of Tylenol and pain pills every day and night.  It's out there, available and legal.  She won't do it; I give up!
    hedonist said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Same here, though I go with CBD-heavy tinctures.  I like that both are available.

As to that damned close-mindedness or can't-be-bothered-with-it-ism, I've literally offered my mom some of mine when she visits and she won't even try it.  She'd rather stick with a fuckload of Tylenol and pain pills every day and night.  It's out there, available and legal.  She won't do it; I give up!
    I'll never understand the closed-mindedness of people towards Cannabis.  Hopefully, in time it will change.  I like high THC oil, if I ever need a really great sleep I will usually take some oil...best sleep I've ever had.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    hedonist said:
    Sounds like a great start to the circle. One of these days.
    #FHP
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited February 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Yes, they do, but my mom was recommended something else that they thought would be more effective. I wasn't in on the conversation so am not sure what product he was talking about, but it was one that isn't yet legal in Canada. :willshrug:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Yes, they do, but my mom was recommended something else that they thought would be more effective. I wasn't in on the conversation so am not sure what product he was talking about, but it was one that isn't yet legal in Canada. :willshrug:
    Look at this way.  She is at least listening and went in to shop.  Baby steps sometimes.  The older generation will be somewhat skeptical until they realize that this is still the same Canada.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Just sifted this keef ..