Options

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    edited November 2018
    brianlux said:
    Ted "Handsome" Cruz

rat faced piece of shit of a human being. A face that cries out for a fist dead square....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    Ted "Handsome" Cruz

rat faced piece of shit of a human being. A face that cries out for a fist dead square....
    lol yeah has not one bone of courage in his body ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Nate Silver: Ocasio-Cortez's race and gender drive 'certain Republicans crazy'

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/420993-nate-silver-foremost-reasons-for-gop-disdain-of-ocasio-cortez-are-her-race-and

I agree.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,951
    I like her...she doesn't hold back.

She will rattle some cages for sure
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    I like her...she doesn't hold back.

She will rattle some cages for sure
    Oh, she’s rattling repubs all right. They be scat.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Not sure if you all know but she has been leading a charge against Amazon coming to LIC.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    dignin said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/420993-nate-silver-foremost-reasons-for-gop-disdain-of-ocasio-cortez-are-her-race-and

I agree.
    We know what makes them crazy about her. Here's  a list....
    1. Woman
    2. Intelligent woman
    3. Intelligent hispanic woman
    4. Intelligent Hispanic woman with modern forward thinking ideas
    5. Outspoken intelligent Hispanic woman with modern forward thinking ideas
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    dignin said:

I agree.
    1. Woman
    2. Intelligent woman
    Correct , GOP wants women at home ironing & cooking !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignin said:

I agree.
    1. Woman
    2. Intelligent woman
    Correct , GOP wants women at home ironing & cooking !
    And carrying all pregnancies to full term whether they want to or not.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,951
    It's interesting how the GOP talking heads attack her gaffes in light of the constant gaffe that is tRump
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    It's interesting how the GOP talking heads attack her gaffes in light of the constant gaffe that is tRump
    If you take anyone’s mistakes and put them all in a row you’re going to look bad. 

Its very good propaganda. 

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed the media for talking up a 2020 White House run instead of her policy ideas

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the media for talking her up as a potential candidate in the 2020 elections instead of focusing on her policy ideas...

"Can we instead talk about healthcare, a living wage, legalizing cannabis, GND, & other issues?...

GND refers to the Green New Deal, a federal plan to address climate change by investing in infrastructure. The policy is one of her signatures, along with issues like immigration reform, fully funded schools and universities, Medicare for all, and the legalization of cannabis."

Right on!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed the media for talking up a 2020 White House run instead of her policy ideas

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the media for talking her up as a potential candidate in the 2020 elections instead of focusing on her policy ideas...

"Can we instead talk about healthcare, a living wage, legalizing cannabis, GND, & other issues?...

GND refers to the Green New Deal, a federal plan to address climate change by investing in infrastructure. The policy is one of her signatures, along with issues like immigration reform, fully funded schools and universities, Medicare for all, and the legalization of cannabis."

Right on!

Good for her.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Any politician that wants legalized weed I like.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Interesting. Somewhat different than what you’ve said before. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

If you are referring to Trudeau.  He fucked up the process.  Too bad, you can't see that.  If you are going to legalize it, then take ownership of the process...the black market continues to flourish.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

If you are referring to Trudeau.  He fucked up the process.  Too bad, you can't see that.  If you are going to legalize it, then take ownership of the process...the black market continues to flourish.  
    Just for the record...I DO NOT THINK YOU KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT CANNABIS.  FUCK ALL.  MOST OF YOU DON'T.  ALL TRUDEAU HAD TO DO WAS REMOVE IT AS CRIME.  IN CANADA IT IS PROHIBITION 2.0...look how Michigan went about it.  I do not need a politicians permission to ingest something in my body...really ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Actually, if you think Trudeau actually legalized weed, you are clueless...the black market continues to flourish....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Actually, if you think Trudeau actually legalized weed, you are clueless...the black market continues to flourish....
    I think you don’t understand the meaning of the word “legalize”, then. 

And your many comments against legalization in Canada on the basis that it should never have been illegal fly in contrast to your comments about pro-legalization politicians now. Doesn't your reasoning also apply to the US?

• Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

And your many comments against legalization in Canada on the basis that it should never have been illegal fly in contrast to your comments about pro-legalization politicians now. Doesn't your reasoning also apply to the US?

It should have never been illegal in the first place.  Why do you self-righteous people take one simple comment twisted it around?  You are a real piece work...you are a borderline troll.  Go to the AMT marijuana thread and debate it.  Do your research, quit talking out the ass.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    LOL.  Oh how these forum topics wander!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

It should have never been illegal in the first place.  Why do you self-righteous people take one simple comment twisted it around?  You are a real piece work...you are a borderline troll.  Go to the AMT marijuana thread and debate it.  Do your research, quit talking out the ass.
    Ha ha!

You're priceless 
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 
    Here the thing.  Why do not head to the Marijuana thread and prove to me I'm ... You can't.  You worship at the ass of Trudope.  Like I said you are a self-righteous person, not capable of an educated discussion.  You have been called out on these forums by other members for being self-righteous.  You think you'd hint.  You will not debate the topic because I can post multiple articles about how fucked legalization is.  Have you ever smoked marijuana?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 
    Here the thing.  Why do not head to the Marijuana thread and prove to me I'm ... You can't.  You worship at the ass of Trudope.  Like I said you are a self-righteous person, not capable of an educated discussion.  You have been called out on these forums by other members for being self-righteous.  You think you'd hint.  You will not debate the topic because I can post multiple articles about how fucked legalization is.  Have you ever smoked marijuana?

What does smoking have to do with whether you believe one way or another about legalization? There's black markets for all kinds of legal and illegal products. Why should or would marijuana be any different?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

• Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 

What does smoking have to do with whether you believe one way or another about legalization? There's black markets for all kinds of legal and illegal products. Why should or would marijuana be any different?
    It was just a question.  Is that not allowed.  What the fuck would know about legalization in Canada.  I love woefully ignorant Americans discussing legalization when your country leads the world marijuana persecution.  All you do is come here and bitch about Trump.  But you Americans are too lazy to get off your ass to enact real change...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 

If you wanna debate, lets debate it...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Someone needs some indica fast
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 

It was just a question.  Is that not allowed.  What the fuck would know about legalization in Canada.  I love woefully ignorant Americans discussing legalization when your country leads the world marijuana persecution.  All you do is come here and bitch about Trump.  But you Americans are too lazy to get off your ass to enact real change...
    I asked two questions. And what do you know of US marijuana laws? I may know a lot or a little about Canadian marijuana laws. Why so hostile, Jesus have you been triggered.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Right on!

Ha ha!

You're priceless 
    Is this some sort of laughable attempt to make me feel defensive? It’s really just making you look silly. 

There’s no point in taking it to the marijuana thread because it isn’t about marijuana, per se. it’s about trying to understand the wildly inconsistent statements you’ve made about legalization (and come to think about it, about politicians) in a few different threads on AMT. It doesn’t look like I’ll get an answer to that question today. I won’t lose any sleep over it.