Options

Pearl Jam tour plans!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 822
    You are spot on.  I really don’t blame them either as a father of two.  However....no disrespect but I wish they toured 1/3 the amount of time  that other successful bands tour.  Maybe if they didn’t make so much money off us from merchandise they’d have more motivation to tour more cities.  So stop buying merch! ;)
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,116
    Jimmy124 said:
    Ok, maybe this has been said before, I don't know, I don't care. But why, for the grace of God, can't they play major U.S. cities once a year. Fuck South America, fuck Asia, this is pissing me off. Why can U2 and DMB be here every year but Pearl Jam be here every 2-3 years. And if I have plans....something I can't change, it means I have to go maybe 4-6 years between shows. Guys,  get your priorities fucking straight, you are an American band, play America first, then tour the fucking world later.
    Don't they usually do both.  A handful of international dates and a handful of US dates?  The tours are small and not comprehensive.   We all get shafted equally.  It's part of PJ fandom now.  They don't play many places, not in N.A, and no internationally.    If most of us want to see them play, we have to travel :(

I think last years tour was a sign of things to come.  They don't like being on the road.  Play some bigass venues in the biggest cities and have the fans come to them.   Play to as many fans as possible with the least amount of dates.  

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    edited December 2018
    Not ok. Disrespectful and abusive. Please see the Posting Guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.