I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Delivery order placed at 4:20 =)
  • rgambs said:
    There's a website, grasscity.com I think, that will tell you where you can go to buy street weed, but you don't have the guts for that lol

Honestly, you have to have acquaintances who smoke, it's literally impossible that you don't.  Just pick the person you know who is the most hippy-ish and ask them if they can get you a joint.  Worst case scenario is they say no and continue being an acquaintance.  More likely, you make a friend.
    Us stoners love to meet each other and burn together, it's a bonding thing...breaking bread, sharing water, sitting together by fire, passing the peace pipe or booze...these are fundamental human bonding experiences that can as easily be deep spiritual endeavours as casual experiences.
    Just bought a nice percolator bong from grass city.com. Great piece! Very smooth hits & got to the states quick 😜
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I need to buy a new pipe. Dropped the last one and shattered it to bits. Haven’t had bud in like 6 months anyway bc it’s impossible to find a reliable source around here until I get my med card.
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Smoking some Northern Lights this morning. Been going back and forth between that and the Northstar. I think I prefer the Northern Lights better. Different buzz, but stronger, and tastes better. More citrisy(Is that a word?). I prefer the Northstar buzz better, its just not as strong as the Northern Lights. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

I need to buy a new pipe. Dropped the last one and shattered it to bits. Haven’t had bud in like 6 months anyway bc it’s impossible to find a reliable source around here until I get my med card.
    Sucks about your pipe. I wont even mess with glass bowls anymore. Besides the fact I always break them, I think I get higher off a plain metal bowl. Ive tried every smoking accessory and still find the metal bowl to be most effective for smoking bud and getting the best hit. I actually got a new metal bowl within last 4 months. Before that i had the same metal bowl for over 5 yrs.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    hedonist said:
    Delivery order placed at 4:20 =)
    LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Hi! said:
    Sucks about your pipe. I wont even mess with glass bowls anymore. Besides the fact I always break them, I think I get higher off a plain metal bowl. Ive tried every smoking accessory and still find the metal bowl to be most effective for smoking bud and getting the best hit. I actually got a new metal bowl within last 4 months. Before that i had the same metal bowl for over 5 yrs.
    I'm with you on the metal bowls.  I always get the most satisfying high from...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Glass all the way for us.  They're easier to maintain and hits feel cleaner than with metal.  And no pain-in-the-ass screens.

The worst were wooden pipes; try scraping resin out of those and you'd end up smoking a few fibers with the herb.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Maybe I’ll try a metal bowl but my limited experience with them is that they get too hot to handle after a couple hits.
    Ive always had glass. Super easy to clean & maintain, and much easier to get the res out.
    The one I had was just a cheap glass spoon so it’s not really a huge loss. But it was the first bowl I ever bought and was still going strong.
    I do have a really nice heavy glass bowl in the shape of a piranha plant from Mario Bros, but I’ve unfortunately dropped that one too. It’s still intact with just a couple of the teeth broken off. But I do want a cheap bowl for every day use.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Metal bowls?  For real??
    Yuck.  Tastes like metal.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    Metal bowls?  For real??
    Yuck.  Tastes like metal.  
    Pretty much what everyone says. I dont use screens and I dont really clean my bowl, so there is so much resin caked in it, it doesnt really have a metal taste.But yeah, I personally get highest using a metal bowl.

I also smoke my wax through the metal bowl. I keep my wax in the freezer which makes it really easy to break into pieces. So ill typically just top off a bowl of bud with a little piece of wax and it just melts right in. Its nice not having to deal with the pens , coils, batteries, charges,  ect.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Maybe I’ll try a metal bowl but my limited experience with them is that they get too hot to handle after a couple hits.
    Ive always had glass. Super easy to clean & maintain, and much easier to get the res out.
    The one I had was just a cheap glass spoon so it’s not really a huge loss. But it was the first bowl I ever bought and was still going strong.
    I do have a really nice heavy glass bowl in the shape of a piranha plant from Mario Bros, but I’ve unfortunately dropped that one too. It’s still intact with just a couple of the teeth broken off. But I do want a cheap bowl for every day use.
    Just use a soda can when you've got nothing else to smoke with. Doesn't heat up too much to hold, free, so easy, works.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • An Australian  introduced me to the soda can method when I was 16. Still works well in this day and age! Recycling as well haha 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Go Aussies
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I agree^^ lovely  people. Very similar to English. Sence of humour and all that
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I agree^^ lovely  people. Very similar to English. Sence of humour and all that
    Yep. I feel we have more in common with the English than the Americans, we're a commonwealth nation afterall. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Happy I've never fallen for smoking.

Can't stand Bill Mahers jabbering about it all the time.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Glass only metal is not good at all or just roll a J or eat an edible 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I do apple bowls or joints any time I'm smoking out of the house/yard.  Otherwise I use a small glass bowl that I bought in 2004 when I first started smoking.
    Apples are great, I don't mess with any of the silly things I see folks do, I just run a drill bit through the core and front load it.  No sticky hands, no wet bud, no carving or hassle.  Very discreet and disposable.
  • What is an apple. Post a picture please
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Or this

Give Peas A Chance…
    How to Make a Homemade Apple Pipe for Your Cannabis

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-make-homemade-apple-pipe
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited November 2018
    Glass only metal is not good at all or just roll a J or eat an edible 
    Edibles can be really rough for some people. I'm much more wary about recommending them compared to smoking. The highs are not even remotely the same, and eating it can last way, way longer, and be way, way more overwhelming, and can make people sick a lot more often. I'm not anti-edible by any means, but I feel like stronger warnings should come with edibles for sure. And that is why they aren't yet legal in Canada. Apparently the government wanted more time to figure out that market, given the different effects and everything. It seems that pretty much everyone who shows up at the ER because of cannabis use (uselessly - stay home, you'll be fine, lol) have taken edibles. People just can't handle them sometimes, and don't know how to dose with them, etc.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I agree, edibles are really alot different than smoking. Few years back I tried them a couple times and didnt like them,  I felt kinda queasy and just didnt like it. This summer I decided to give them another shot and I loved them. I would do more but I noticed even after the first few times my tolerance to them seemed to had already been building. For example, I ate one 50 mg ball one week and it got me fucked up royally. I mean, I was watching Happy Gilmore, and my god it was tripping me the fuck out. Especially  Ben Stillers character, lol. Anyway the following weekend I ate another 50mg and it was a great buzz just not as intense. Next day I ate 150mg.and still not as intense as the 50mg the previous week. So I think Im gonna save edibles for special occasions like holidays ect. Anyway, when i get settled in tonight im gonna try to make an apple bowl. Never done that before and thought I would try for fun.

When your pipe becomes your munchies. Worked just fine, hard hit. 

It just seems like a waste of a good apple to me, lol. And too sticky. Yuck.
    I ate the apple when I was done smoking. No waste. It was delicious.

It works much better if you only drill a hole through the core, which is usually half hollow anyways, and leave the skin intact.  Then you front load it with one-hits and you can reuse it for days if necessary.  Take a few bites at least before you toss it if you aren't going to eat it all...and if you think about it, a half eaten apple is one piece of trash that isn't likely to be looked at with any sort of scrutiny.  
    When I'm in situations abroad that call for smoking, I don't usually need a whole joint, they are hard totsmoke in wind and they stink up a square mile, so for hiking, festivals, and even shopping trips we go apple.
  • Meltdown99 said:thanks I'm from England we don't have apples here/s. 
    We used to make what  was called a tulip it was not a pretty flower from amsterdam  that s why I asked for a picture. Not all is always as it seems

Or this

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07