Chris Cornell Tribute Concert

Comments

• julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 374
    I have never been in this waiting room situation before, but I'm pretty sure I saw that the place in the waiting room was randomly assigned. Right before you click to enter the waiting room I think it said that. I am halfway through and it still says 2000+ people ahead of me. Seems unlikely that that number hasn't changed...
  • I think it was random. I was in the waiting room 20 mins before and had a number of 1100~ in front of me and got to buy my ticket at 10:05
  • I can click on a seat location, but by the time the next screen appears, the message " unable to process this request "appears. I then right to the back of the seating area, just clicking on anything, no luck yet.

Looking to get two tickets, just get me in the door.

Wrigley 8/18/18
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/2018
    Fenway 9/4/2018

• Given2FlyGiven2Fly Seattle Posts: 167
    Showing this message now: "Due to high demand, ticket availability is extremely limited. You may find more ticket options available for platinum, single, and upper level seating as you shop." 
    My little dude hasn't moved in the status bar in 10+ minutes. Pretty sure I'm SOL. Cool.
    Given2Fly said:
    Showing this message now: "Due to high demand, ticket availability is extremely limited. You may find more ticket options available for platinum, single, and upper level seating as you shop." 
    My little dude hasn't moved in the status bar in 10+ minutes. Pretty sure I'm SOL. Cool.
    Yeah my guy had a heart attack at the 40 yardline. Should have trained. He's not moving, this is game over.
  • I really don't like this little walking guy.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    My guy going at sloth type speed
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    LESS THAN 2000 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME! I GOT THIS NOW! GO LITTLE DUDE GO! (lol.. meanwhile tickets are sold out so it doesn't matter).
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 537
    be careful to not click on the Chase member preferred seats when you are not a Chase bank member......i may have done that (still got tix though)
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Got 2 Chase tix...upper bowl low row. $99+ fees/each
    be careful to not click on the Chase member preferred seats when you are not a Chase bank member......i may have done that (still got tix though)
    How were the chase tickets? Better than what was available otherwise? 
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Given2Fly said:
    How were the chase tickets? Better than what was available otherwise? 
    Mien were Chase as well. Mostly sections 224-228
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    awesome! i do!

Good luck & congrats to ev1 trying for tix today!!!
    Been at 1749 mark for 10 min now

• Well, I got lucky and got two tickets. Section 204.

So, time to plan flights and rooms. Coming from north east Ohio

Wrigley 8/18/18
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/2018
    Fenway 9/4/2018

edited November 2018
    JojoRice said:
    Been at 1749 mark for 10 min now
    Yeah I've been stuck at 878 that long too.
  • I get in but it won't let me enter payment info.... this sucks!!

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Got in waiting room right at sale.  Still waiting.  So stupid.  Oh well.
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    I forgot and got in line at 1030, I'd say I am SOL. See what the stubhub prices are closer to the day I guess, but then that makes it tough to plan with work and flights being more expensive. Probably have to watch a stream or youtube it after the fact
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    I recommend that everyone stays in line until they're completely gone.  At the time of the onsale, they had closed off the sections behind the stage.  We all know that PJ easily sells out these sections, so I would anticipate them opening those soon.  
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    Also, I just saw on the PJ announcement that each ticket comes with the "Retrospective."  Is this the CD collection?  Anyone seen any other news about this? 

Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    Damn I had row 10 balcony then clicked and they were gone. Now the only thing available is this. $5025 is a joke

Easily the most frustrating ticket buying experience I've ever had. Guess I check secondary market see what the markup looks like.
  • oraider926oraider926 Bay Area, CA Posts: 18
    What a joke this ticket process was. Was "in line" at 10am, got in to buy tickets at 10:20 and everything I chose was gone already, even though it showed as available. Oh, except for the $5k ticket that after fees was $6k lol. Ughhhhh, prefer two tickets, but will take one of any of you lucky ones have an extra. Thanks!
    I liked how they started releasing the previous $99 upper level seats at first $230, then $330 to maximize profits (and I guarantee the artist/charity doesn't get 2.5x/3.5x for those seats). Criminals.
  • The TM listing now shows a button that says,

"Every online ticket purchase comes with one physical copy of Chris Cornell's upcoming album, "Chris Cornell". Approximately 24-48 hours after purchase, you will receive an additional email with instructions on how to redeem your album. US residents only. One CD per online ticket. Not valid for Fan to Fan Resale."

• given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    These prices are outrageous.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    This was a complete mess.  They should have done a lottery. 

• Did EBMRF show any more detail than this?

For a limited time, we are offering tickets to this show at the Los Angeles Forum.

Proceed benefit The EBMRF

Ticket Prices – (includes complication CD)

$500 – Level 1 VIP seat

$350 – Level 2 VIP seat

Premium Packages – only 8 available!

$7,500

Includes 4 Level 1 VIP tickets, merchandise Forum Club access and Parking

This discussion has been closed.