ed243421 said:
    Check is in the mail  =)
    I know, it's cool. :get_outta_here:
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    njnancy said:
    ed243421 said:
    Check is in the mail  =)
    I know, it's cool. :get_outta_here:
    I actually put your envelope in 'a safe place' last year, which means I had no idea where it was, and I stumbled upon it in May. It was like finding a 20 in your coat pocket at the beginning of Winter. :joy:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Oh the Bungles cost a few of us today.(Getting outscored 18-3 in the 4th). What makes it worse, for me anyway, is the Bungles won the game. WISH they lost>LOL
    cutz said:
    Oh the Bungles cost a few of us today.(Getting outscored 18-3 in the 4th). What makes it worse, for me anyway, is the Bungles won the game. WISH they lost>LOL
    Second place was nice while it lasted. This week is destroying me. 
    edited October 2018

I don't get all the 0.5 spreads - why not make it a Pick? Spreads have been weird this year, or maybe it's just me.I keep picking the Giants so what the fuck do I know. 

Post edited by njnancy on
    Congratulations Indifference on your 6 for 6. 

May have a co winner, will have to wait till tomorrow night. 

njnancy said:
    Congratulations Indifference on your 6 for 6. 

May have a co winner, will have to wait till tomorrow night. 

Man, he's kicking our asses. 

Congrats Indifference
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Anyone lose anything on Gurley choosing to not walk into the end zone yesterday? I had multiple bets tied into that game and still ended up ahead but would've been a whole lot more ahead had he just walked another 4 yards. Fuck that was frustrating!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Anyone lose anything on Gurley choosing to not walk into the end zone yesterday? I had multiple bets tied into that game and still ended up ahead but would've been a whole lot more ahead had he just walked another 4 yards. Fuck that was frustrating!

I won plenty because of that play....had the Packers +7.5 for big.  Crazy how that 1 play had such a huge impact on so much....spread, total and fantasy.  Crazy.  Gambling is the best.

I won plenty because of that play....had the Packers +7.5 for big.  Crazy how that 1 play had such a huge impact on so much....spread, total and fantasy.  Crazy.  Gambling is the best.
    Yeah it's crazy. He's such a beast and though I hated it yesterday....totally respect the play. Brian Westbrook did the same thing vs the Cowboys in '06. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

Yeah it's crazy. He's such a beast and though I hated it yesterday....totally respect the play. Brian Westbrook did the same thing vs the Cowboys in '06. 

Oh yeah I forgot about Westbrook doing that.  It fucked a lot of people but it's 100% the smartest thing to do there.  Guarantees the victory.

Oh yeah I forgot about Westbrook doing that.  It fucked a lot of people but it's 100% the smartest thing to do there.  Guarantees the victory.
    It was actually nice to see Gurley  making the smart play for his team. 

But, i understand how people would be upset that he didn't score if you had a lot of money on the game. You're right Juggler : you have to respect the play.
    cutz said:

It was actually nice to see Gurley  making the smart play for his team. 

But, i understand how people would be upset that he didn't score if you had a lot of money on the game. You're right Juggler : you have to respect the play.
    Hmm...smart plays...such a simple idea... :
    :bawling:
    DAMN
    I LOVE betting on the Patriots
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I coulda been a contender

Indifference and ed#'s share the 6/6 pool this week
    Congratulations to both of you. 

I'll be sending Indifference 5.00 via Paypal.

Eric - if you haven't mailed yet, keep a 5.00; otherwise, tell me where to send your winnings. 

Welcome to Week 9 of Degenerate Football

Winners of Week 8 with 6 picks:

Indifference
    ed#'s

They split the 6/6 pot with 10.00 in it. So 5.00 each. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!  

Standings after Week 8

Rank       Degenerate Name                        Total Correct Picks

1               Indifference                                               34

2.               dougfloyd                                                 29

3.               njnancy                                                     27
    3.               Santos                                                      27

4.               ed#'s                                                         26
    4.               Last12exit                                                 26
    4.              TheJuggler                                                26

5             concussionpicks                                          25
    5             maynardsux                                                 25

6             Cutz                                                             24
    6.            rustneversleeps                                           24

7.            Horos                                                           22   

8.            rstein                                                            21

9.            Fme                                                              20

10.          vermont                                                        18                                      

One bad/good week can make a huge change. 

6 for 6 Pool - 

Week 1 - 10
    Week 2 - 20
    Week 3 - 30
    Week 4 - 40 - Cutz/Indifference - 20 each
    Week 5 - 10
    Week 6 - 20
    Week 7 - 30 - Doug/Concussion - 15 each
    Week 8 - 10- Indifference/ed#'s - 5 each
    Week 9 - 10

Happy Halloween!

Good Luck in Week 9 Everyone!

edited November 2018
    I'm sending you your money now Steve. SENT.
    edited November 2018
    Some feel good stats - 

After Thursday Night Football

FMeinTheBrain is currently in First Place for Week 9.  =)
    Congratulations Brett on going 6 for 6!!

Have to wait for MNF to see if rust is going to be sharing it with you. 

Nice job guys!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wow, had not logged in to check, been traveling the past few weeks.  6-6, first time in 8 seasons or however long this has been.
    Only 10 picks below the leader - an average of more than 1 pick more correct every week. 
    More realistic place to look is that I am only 3 from the ass end of the stick.
    Happy to win anything I can!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Wow, had not logged in to check, been traveling the past few weeks.  6-6, first time in 8 seasons or however long this has been.
    Only 10 picks below the leader - an average of more than 1 pick more correct every week. 
    More realistic place to look is that I am only 3 from the ass end of the stick.
    Happy to win anything I can!
    I had you at first after TNF but you went all the way this week - WTG!

You and rust split the 6/6 pot which is 10.00 so a whopping 5.00 will be heading both of your ways.

I will post the standings by tomorrow. I'm lazy right now. 

Welcome to Week 10 of Degenerate Football

Winners of Week 9 with 6 picks:

Fmeinthebrain 
    rustneversleeps

They split the 6/6 pot with 10.00 in it. So 5.00 each. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!  Well Done!

Standings after Week 9 (not including TNF)

Rank       Degenerate Name                        Total Correct Picks

1               Indifference                                               36

2.               dougfloyd                                                 33

3.               Last12exit                                                 31
    3.               njnancy                                                     31
    3.               Santos                                                      31
    3.               TheJuggler                                               31

4.               ed#'s                                                         30
    4.              rustneversleeps                                         30      

5             concussionpicks                                          29
    5             Cutz                                                             29

6.            Horos                                                           27   

7.           Fme                                                              26
    7.           maynardsux                                                  26

8.            rstein                                                            24

9.           vermont                                                         23                                      

6 for 6 Pool - 

Week 1 -  10
    Week 2 -  20
    Week 3 -  30
    Week 4 -  40 - Cutz/Indifference - 20 each
    Week 5 -  10
    Week 6 -  20
    Week 7 -  30 - Doug/Concussion - 15 each
    Week 8 -  10- Indifference/ed#'s - 5 each
    Week 9 -  10-Fme/rust - 5 each
    Week 10 - 10

Remember when hitting a 6/6 was rare!!??

One hell of a TNF Game!

Good Luck in Week 10 Everyone!!

Payments sent to Brett and Lawrence - let me know that you got your winnings!
    Thanks for the update, Nancy.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Got it, thanks Nancy!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    cutz said:
    Thanks for the update, Nancy.
    You're very welcome.

Got it, thanks Nancy!
    YVW. Don't go spending it all at once. :wink: