2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Yeah my EV London from the Madrid sale has been delivered today, looking forward to seeing it when I get home.
    Got an email from Brad Sunday night apologizing for the delay and saying he was sending it out, got across the country by Wednesday, not bad.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Well my Rome poster looks to be lost in the universe.  The one poster for this to happen to.  Tracking number shows it was handed off from UPS to my local PO 4 days ago, but was never "accepted".  PO has no idea where it is, and calling UPS is pointless since their scan shows it was handed off to USPS already.  I'll contact 10C eventually but I know there's a 0% chance of a replacement  :|
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Well my Rome poster looks to be lost in the universe.  The one poster for this to happen to.  Tracking number shows it was handed off from UPS to my local PO 4 days ago, but was never "accepted".  PO has no idea where it is, and calling UPS is pointless since their scan shows it was handed off to USPS already.  I'll contact 10C eventually but I know there's a 0% chance of a replacement  :|
    Damn, that sucks. Hope it just shows up. Had some do that with the tracking before, and eventually they showed up. Fingers crossed for you.
    EM194007 said:
    Damn, that sucks. Hope it just shows up. Had some do that with the tracking before, and eventually they showed up. Fingers crossed for you.
    Yeaaaa...I'm not too optimistic just because I've seen this before.  I mean, Berlin was ordered a day later and showed up 3 days ago.  Literally every other order from PJ has had no issues.  This just seems like one of those "one in a million" bad stories.  I know there's a chance someone will find it somewhere  under a desk and it'll eventually make its way over like one of those long-lost love letters delivered 50 years later, but I'm betting I just get my $42 back from 10C after an apology email and move on. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited October 2018
    I had that happen to me once and got the package months later. Are you in the New York City Area? USPS has a department that investigates missing mail. You can call them.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Same exact situation here with me but with the Berlin though. USPS tracking states that its a pre shipment and awaiting to receive it. 
    madhat181 said:
    I had that happen to me once and got the package months later. Are you in the New York City Area? 
    Yea, Staten Island.  Tracking shows "Your shipment was received at 7:43 am on October 15, 2018 in Staten Island.  The acceptance of your package is pending."

That basically means that UPS dropped it off at my local PO along with all the other packages they were transferring but it never got scanned in at the PO.  It was scanned out by UPS tho.  
  • madhat181 said:
    I had that happen to me once and got the package months later. Are you in the New York City Area? 
    Yea, Staten Island.  Tracking shows "Your shipment was received at 7:43 am on October 15, 2018 in Staten Island.  The acceptance of your package is pending."

That basically means that UPS dropped it off at my local PO along with all the other packages they were transferring but it never got scanned in at the PO.  It was scanned out by UPS tho.  
    Same thing happened to me, and I kept checking tracking for a few days, and then late yesterday it changed and shows an expected delivery of today. Fingers crossed....
    madhat181 said:

Mine states awaiting item. Doesn't look like the local PO ever scanned it. I am just hoping that they have fallen behind with this transfer from UPS. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    madhat181 said:

Mine states awaiting item. Doesn't look like the local PO ever scanned it. I am just hoping that they have fallen behind with this transfer from UPS. 
    That's pretty normal.  I usually get that the day or 2 before UPS hands it off.  It basically just means they're aware the item should be coming.  And yea that might be delayed a day or 2 but I wouldn't worry quite yet. I'd run the same tracking number on the UPS Mail Innovations site and see if it shows they handed it off.  If the last update says "Package enroute to USPS for induction" then UPS still has it. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    madhat181 said:

That's pretty normal.  I usually get that the day or 2 before UPS hands it off.  It basically just means they're aware the item should be coming.  And yea that might be delayed a day or 2 but I wouldn't worry quite yet. I'd run the same tracking number on the UPS Mail Innovations site and see if it shows they handed it off.  If the last update says "Package enroute to USPS for induction" then UPS still has it. 
    UPS tracking says that it was handed off (transferred) to USPS on Monday 10/15 Looks like it should had been delivered no later than yesterday. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    madhat181 said:

UPS tracking says that it was handed off (transferred) to USPS on Monday 10/15 Looks like it should had been delivered no later than yesterday. 
    Ah ok so yea you're in the same boat as me.  The problem is when UPS hands these off to the local PO, they don't individually scan them, they just scan a manifest barcode that counts for every package in the delivery.  So it is then your PO's job to individually scan each package as accepted.  And that's where mine went missing. 
    edited October 2018

Call the local Postal Service Consumer Affairs office
    https://ribbs.usps.gov/locators/find-cam.cfm 

Or since you live in Staten Island you can ask the Wu Tang Clan to help.... =)

But seriously good luck.
    Post edited by madhat181 on
    Ray J. T. said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    madhat181 said:

Ah ok so yea you're in the same boat as me.  The problem is when UPS hands these off to the local PO, they don't individually scan them, they just scan a manifest barcode that counts for every package in the delivery.  So it is then your PO's job to individually scan each package as accepted.  And that's where mine went missing. 
    Yes you are absolutely right. They just scan a manifest barcode. This has happened to me before, and my post man has explained to me that sometimes the PO just sit on these transfers creating a delay in delivery. I am going to give him a print out of the tracking number, and I am sure he will secure it for me over the weekend. I am sure you can do the same with your postman. 
    Calling the local post office won't help.  All they have is the same info I have.  I went down there this morning and they had nothing.

And unfortunately Wu-Tang is for the children so they are unwilling to help a grown man like me. 
  • madhat181 said:

Same thing happened to me, and I kept checking tracking for a few days, and then late yesterday it changed and shows an expected delivery of today. Fingers crossed....

Keep checking the shipping status; both my posters which had said “acceptance pending” were delivered today. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Anyone selling Prague @ a reasonable price?
    ISO. Thanks!
    demetrios said:
    ISO. Thanks!
    Good luck @demetrios. I lucked out into finding a Berlin SE last night local for cost, so, it is possible. Glad that one is crossed off my list now, after the site issues during the drop. I'll keep my eye open for one at a reasonable price. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    ISO. Thanks!
    Good luck @demetrios. I lucked out into finding a Berlin SE last night local for cost, so, it is possible. Glad that one is crossed off my list now, after the site issues during the drop. I'll keep my eye open for one at a reasonable price. 
    Thanks! Sweet score on Berlin. 
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    ISO. Thanks!
    Thanks! Sweet score on Berlin. 
    Yes it was, thanks. 
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    demetrios said:
    ISO. Thanks!
    Also ISO Prague at a reasonable price... maybe Berlin too. Might be open to trades
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    Finally!! Madrid poster made it to Mexico City. It was about time.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    My Berlin poster will be here on Thursday!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    Still waiting for my Rome but its already in portugal so i should have it in a few days i think
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Exact same thing with me for Berlin.  UPS shows handed off on the 15th with scheduled delivery on the 18th.  No tracking update from USPS since.......
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    edited October 2018
    just_one said:
    Still waiting for my Rome but its already in portugal so i should have it in a few days i think
    I guess it´s been processing by the custom service and will get there with some charges.. Mate, these charges are so random that it sucks..
    Hope you get it.
    Actualy, I am waiting for the EV Ohana poster , wich I get  the same day than Rome, wich it was sent the same day , and still waiting for it . :s
    Rome made it yesterday. I will not complain..   :)
    Post edited by karl_chihiro on
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

Exact same thing with me for Berlin.  UPS shows handed off on the 15th with scheduled delivery on the 18th.  No tracking update from USPS since.......
    Are you in the New York City area too?
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    Unfortunately I'm in the same boat.  I talked with both groups and each said they did not have it.  I called 10c and they mentioned to hold tight a little longer, that this sometimes happens and then the posters just show up.  Fingers crossed.
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    just_one said:
    I guess it´s been processing by the custom service and will get there with some charges.. Mate, these charges are so random that it sucks..
    Hope you get it.
    Actualy, I am waiting for the EV Ohana poster , wich I get  the same day than Rome, wich it was sent the same day , and still waiting for it . :s
    just got the notification from customs , first time ever happenning to me from PJ Posters.

Lets see if they charge anything more...just asked for my VAT number , confirmation order and print screen of the poster price.

The wait begins...
  • just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Hope you get it.
    just got the notification from customs , first time ever happenning to me from PJ Posters.

Lets see if they charge anything more...just asked for my VAT number , confirmation order and print screen of the poster price.

The wait begins...
    At least you know now what is all about the delay and hopefully you´ll get it soon.
    Hope the price doesn´t raise too much :)
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.