2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    So, which posters were in sale today? Can't see any new ones. But also possible that the new ones are Sold out. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    So, which posters were in sale today? Can't see any new ones. But also possible that the new ones are Sold out. 
    no drop today.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Shop crash!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    demetrios said:
    Something wrong with my internet...again... I'll have to give up actually going to shows !!!!! 
    And that's it. All 2018 Pearl Jam Euro 2018 posters have gone up for sale @ the 10club store.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    demetrios said:
    And that's it. All 2018 Pearl Jam Euro 2018 posters have gone up for sale @ the 10club store.

glad this is over!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    demetrios said:
    After the coolest summer touring time ever followed by 70 workdays of coming here everyday (plus finding a stable internet connection when being out of town) and refreshing for ~30 minutes each day it's finally over... That amounts to shocking 35 hours of waiting in front of the screen and some grey hair in site crashes! But it payed off... I was lucky to get the posters for my whole show run from Padova to Berlin :)

Now I wonder what I will do with my free time in the evenings .. ;)

OK, well there is framing to do now and I can finally replace my smartphone display which broke back in June and I was too afraid changing it during '' drop season' and accidentally destroying the phone and poster access in the process ;) 
    Make posters available to ten club ticket holders please!  
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    That was totally clear! The only poster selling day I hadn't the time to go online, Berlin was sold! What a f**k! So, anyone wants to sell me her/ his Berlin poster? ... I know the chances that someone sells his one is under 0,000..001 %! Damn! 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    That was totally clear! The only poster selling day I hadn't the time to go online, Berlin was sold! What a f**k! So, anyone wants to sell me her/ his Berlin poster? ... I know the chances that someone sells his one is under 0,000..001 %! Damn! 
    Happened to me with the Prague poster. You do not happen to have one? 
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    Couldnt get a Berlin but got a Rome...not totally bad i guess :)
    just_one said:
    Not bad at all.
  • just_one said:
    Sweet :)
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

Whoa! Berlin already shipped?  :o
    one_stone said:
    demetrios said:
    After the coolest summer touring time ever followed by 70 workdays of coming here everyday (plus finding a stable internet connection when being out of town) and refreshing for ~30 minutes each day it's finally over... That amounts to shocking 35 hours of waiting in front of the screen and some grey hair in site crashes! But it payed off... I was lucky to get the posters for my whole show run from Padova to Berlin :)

OK, well there is framing to do now and I can finally replace my smartphone display which broke back in June and I was too afraid changing it during '' drop season' and accidentally destroying the phone and poster access in the process ;) 
    It was a great & intense run. Wish they went the official bootleg + poster route release day like they did a while back. Would of made things alot less stressful then having to check each & every single day.

Was lucky to of scored what I wanted, expect Prague. Missed the artist sale by an hour & the 10club sale while waiting @ Tim Horton's drive thru when the drop took place. Blah!
    demetrios said:
    one_stone said:
    demetrios said:

It was a great & intense run. Wish they went the official bootleg + poster route release day like they did a while back. Would of made things alot less stressful then having to check each & every single day.

Was lucky to of scored what I wanted, expect Prague. Missed the artist sale by an hour & the 10club sale while waiting @ Tim Horton's drive thru when the drop took place. Blah!

Yes, great idea -  the bootleg & poster route should be brought back for sure.
    That or a pre sale for all posters... Like with the Vault releases... Then they can make as many as fans want of each specific print... 
    I do know the limited nature of art is attractive...But it doesn't really benefit the fans (apart from fundraising for tour ones..) or the artists... And it's not fun when my favourite show of the 8 I went to was Rome and I was working away the day of the drop!

Was lucky with everything else I wanted though so there it is... Going to have to get my credit card out and go eBay.....
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    demetrios said:
    one_stone said:
    demetrios said:

We're you at least able to score some Timmy's hockey cards?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:
    one_stone said:
    demetrios said:

We're you at least able to score some Timmy's hockey cards?
    Not that day.
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    edited October 2018
    Wow I actually got a poster yesterday after all the white screens, hung up on shipping then appeared to completely bust when I hit confirm and I appeared to get bounced out. I’d been that far for Padova and Thomas and got skunked. Does anybody idea how roughly many how many of the Berlin posters were sold yesterday? 

Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    The whole Euro Tour poster situation was really frustrating.  I was lucky enough to be able to travel to several shows this Summer including Berlin, Prague and Krakow - all of which I would have loved to get a poster from.  I know it's been done to death on this thread but 10c really needs to look at a poster and ticket (boot?) combo deal.  Or at the very least print enough posters for the venues so that they don't sell out at shows within minutes of going on sale. 
    nigel said:
    The whole Euro Tour poster situation was really frustrating.  I was lucky enough to be able to travel to several shows this Summer including Berlin, Prague and Krakow - all of which I would have loved to get a poster from.  I know it's been done to death on this thread but 10c really needs to look at a poster and ticket (boot?) combo deal.  Or at the very least print enough posters for the venues so that they don't sell out at shows within minutes of going on sale. 
    Absolutely this... Same happened to me at Rome, Barcelona & Prague... I got lucky to get Barcelona and Prague later but I was in the venues within minutes of the doors (except Rome where my wife went in at about 5 while I waited to meet our ten club ticket buddies).   I'd like to see pre sales before the tour so that sado's like me who just want the poster from the show(s) (regardless of artist) they are going to can order them.  Close the pre sale before the tour starts...
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    nigel said:
    Absolutely this... Same happened to me at Rome, Barcelona & Prague... I got lucky to get Barcelona and Prague later but I was in the venues within minutes of the doors (except Rome where my wife went in at about 5 while I waited to meet our ten club ticket buddies).   I'd like to see pre sales before the tour so that sado's like me who just want the poster from the show(s) (regardless of artist) they are going to can order them.  Close the pre sale before the tour starts...
    I think a major problem this year was that the poster demand for the european shows was massively underestimated. I can understand how that happened if you look at the previous tours. I remember buying some merchandise in Vienna 2014 in the late afternoon in front of the arena. There was no line - literally, me and my fried being the only two people buying something - and everything seemed available in good quantities. If you compare this to the crazy lines at all shows this year I can understand that they printed too few (as somebody has already stated somewhere, that the print run of posters depends on the previous sales in the area).  

It all seemed to change with EV Euro Tour 2017. Suddenly everywhere there were these long queues and chaos like on this years tour. If the poster hype has caught more Europeans (it has caught me, definitely ;) ) or if there are more travelers than before - I have no idea. But they definitely should adjust their print runs for europe the next time they visit...

Having said this I think the best solution would be a timed release after the show. Pre-Ordering with the ticket would be neat, but I think the whiners (when the actual poster doesn't meet expectations) would drive Santos crazy ;)
    one_stone said:
    nigel said:
    I think a major problem this year was that the poster demand for the european shows was massively underestimated. I can understand how that happened if you look at the previous tours. I remember buying some merchandise in Vienna 2014 in the late afternoon in front of the arena. There was no line - literally, me and my fried being the only two people buying something - and everything seemed available in good quantities. If you compare this to the crazy lines at all shows this year I can understand that they printed too few (as somebody has already stated somewhere, that the print run of posters depends on the previous sales in the area).  

It all seemed to change with EV Euro Tour 2017. Suddenly everywhere there were these long queues and chaos like on this years tour. If the poster hype has caught more Europeans (it has caught me, definitely ;) ) or if there are more travelers than before - I have no idea. But they definitely should adjust their print runs for europe the next time they visit...

Having said this I think the best solution would be a timed release after the show. Pre-Ordering with the ticket would be neat, but I think the whiners (when the actual poster doesn't meet expectations) would drive Santos crazy ;)
    Really good points - I agree completely. Same for me every other tour up until Hammersmith in 2017 (although the Mumford design drove a bit of the demand I reckon).
    I remember every Euro Tour up until 2014 the same as you. No problem ever getting a poster and only once in Berlin (2012) no medium event shirts - but still large!!! 
    Combination of the two points you raise here I think. Hype caught more Europeans as time goes on and this Year many more travellers as no other tours were announced at the time that ticket sales went up,
    And your last point about a timed release after the show is better than a pre tour sale I agree.  Just a shame that despite all the pleading and the obvious increased demand at the time of the tour in the Summer, when it came to the Tenclub drops, there was no additional quantities made to satisfy demand for the obviously popular posters.  IE All bar a few...! Had to go to eBay and then had to offload a load of my stuff to make it work... First World Problems as is the common saying these days so all good!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    one_stone said:
    nigel said:

I blame the American flippers!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• DM105960DM105960 Posts: 106
    berlin arrived today... wow.  
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 292
    edited October 2018
    Rome in the House! 
    Post edited by Save Who on
  • eddymaneddyman Reigate Posts: 3
    one_stone said:
    nigel said:

couldn't agree more. Remember the Stadehalle gig in 2014 and the merch situation. I had time to check the stuff out, go get my 10c tickets, buy a beer, chat to other fans and then decide that actually I did want the poster after all - it it was all still there.

London 1, Krakow and Berlin this year was totally different but queuing for stuff can be fun if you're with the right people.
    2009 - London
    2010 - London
    2014 - Vienna, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018 - London 1, Krakow, Berlin, London 2
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    My Madrid AP finally arrived.