Options

psst...10/12/2018

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    So when did Boston go up? I don't like this change in the drop rates/methods. I'm hoping to get a Mumford Boston for a good friend--already have one myself--but with the multiple poster drops now it's too hard to sit and watch the internet all day. 
  • Options
    1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    PJNB said:
    Busy at work today. Congrats to all that scored! 
    I was busy as hell working  and still foolishly spent an hour getting all the way to clicking confirm order 10 x (I shit you not) only to never get a confirmation.   
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300
    I can't believe the Seattle Klausen poster hasn't sold out yet, go get it.  Not amazed that Boston Klausen sold out quick
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Milestone said:
    madhat181 said:
    Milestone said:
    I'll be honest, I'm shocked that Boston Klausen sold out on day 1 and Seattle Klausen has been available so long.  
    What's the grand appeal of the Boston over the Seattle?  I love them both, but don't think one is better than the other.
    Is it just an east coast population thing?  
    When I was at Fenway Night 2 posters were sold out everywhere. I had an empty tube hoping to get a Mumford and people came up to me and offered me $50-$70 for any poster. They didn't care which one it was. I don't know the situation in Seattle but no posters were available inside Fenway an hour before showtime.   So I guess the reason Boston Klausen sold out was a lot more people didn't get one at the show and it was also the first Boston poster up in the shop
    Interesting. Stacks and stacks and stacks of Seattle Klausen posters in Seattle. Which shocked me because I thought it was an incredibly cool poster.  Klausen went with the Mariners colors on the Seattle poster, but the Boston poster looks like Pittsburgh Pirates colors, or something else....but not Red Sox.
    I agree with a different commentor here.  I think it would have been cool to have a third version of these posters for Wrigley.  
    Appears to me the Seattle poster is modern Mariners colors whereas Boston is more like throwback Mariners colors.