Waiting, watching the clock....

2»

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,787
    madhat181 said:
    deadendp said:
    KidAOK said:
    It's dissapointing to see the threads locked and posts deleted.  I understand the whole "be nice" ethos but in this instance it's definitely not applicable.  He should be called out and everyone should be made aware, then others can avoid dealing with him in the future.
    The OP asked Sea to close the posters and flippers thread.  Ran across it this morning when looking through activity real quick. 
    Looks like he's trying to cover his tracks too. This is probably in reference to his shipping help discussion
    Plus I’m almost positive he keeps reporting me to Sea. Like I’m doing something wrong. I never pmd him or wriote in his wall. Just called it like I saw it , without even being too mean all things considered

I also saw him complaining aboyt the sute crashing crashing during the Thomas drop. Then saying oh well I already have one? Ridiculous. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    nicknyr15 said:
    I guess all of unknowns threads will get closed. I’d just love an explanation from him and would love to see his membership revoked. 
    The events that unfolded yesterday were hilarious.
    But how would that lead to his membership being revoked? I guess that he was flipping posters marked “not for resale”? I guess I wouldn’t agree with that only because he’s clearly not the only one, just the only one who mistakingly posted his eBay conversation. Just don’t allow sales of limited items would be more fitting I think.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    And out of pure curiosity, back to the original question.
    why would the seller be responsible for damage to a poster if it was shipped to NV then forwarded by the buyer to Europe? Seems like if an international buyer wants to do that, that’s the risk he takes.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924

KidAOK said:
    It's dissapointing to see the threads locked and posts deleted.  I understand the whole "be nice" ethos but in this instance it's definitely not applicable.  He should be called out and everyone should be made aware, then others can avoid dealing with him in the future.

The threads were locked. Some posts deleted. Everyone can see what happened. This forum has a search feature. Creating new threads or bumping other threads to continue calling out the person is not ok.  Please see the Posting Guidelines. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.