*** Krakow, Poland Fanviews Here 7/3/18 ***

1235»

Comments

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    Krakow was the BEST  of the shows(5) i saw in 2018.
    I saw 3 . But agree.
    I saw 7 and agree as well. 
    I saw 6 and also agree :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    I saw 3 . But agree.
    Well, that seals it: Krakow was the BEST show of the ENTIRE Tour>LOL
    cutz said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    I saw 3 . But agree.
    Well, that seals it: Krakow was the BEST show of the ENTIRE Tour>LOL
    Obviously :)
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    I wish I were back in Krakow reliving this show!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • I wish I were back in Krakow reliving this show!
    Amen, what a night. To call this show special is an understatement. 

5/25/06, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 7/11/14, 9/26/15, 4/18/16, (4/20/16), 4/21/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 4/7/17, 7/1/18, 7/3/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 8/22/24, 9/7/24, 9/15/24, 9/17/24

8/1/08, 6/16/11, 6/26/17, 6/27/17, 7/3/19, 2/4/22

11/4/16
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    I wish I were back in Krakow reliving this show!

Yay! I had that picture made! (and turned into a mini poster)
    Glad someone else likes how it looks

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • I wish I were back in Krakow reliving this show!

Yay! I had that picture made! (and turned into a mini poster)
    Glad someone else likes how it looks
    I've had that image saved on my phone for some time now. Thank you for making that. Great way to remember that incredible night.
    5/25/06, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 7/11/14, 9/26/15, 4/18/16, (4/20/16), 4/21/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 4/7/17, 7/1/18, 7/3/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 8/22/24, 9/7/24, 9/15/24, 9/17/24

8/1/08, 6/16/11, 6/26/17, 6/27/17, 7/3/19, 2/4/22

11/4/16
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    This show was a flat out gem.  The setlist was incredible.  The town was fun too.
    One of the BEST PJ shows i've seen.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited July 2019
    Just listened to Krakow again on 10 Club Radio while outside with the kids. What a great fucking show. Just Breathe getting cut off right into All or None was amazing. So many thoughts were going through my head with the delay but we had fun with the chants and singing. I am so thankful All or None did not get cut because of the delay.  Also Whipping swapped in for Black was a great choice. That crowd was nuts. The first set was full of highlights too. From the Of the Girl into Present Tense start to a stand up version of Otherside to Severed Hand smoothly transitioning into Not for You/Modern Girl and everything in between. Porch and Comfortably Numb were great versions too.

Can not believe it has been over a year with this show and am eagerly looking forward to the next Euro tour and seeing if I can hit another fantastic string of shows as we got in 2018.  

Edit: I forgot to mention Fuckin Up. What a breath of fresh air that cover was instead of the usual last couple of songs that they play. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
    PJNB said:
    Just listened to Krakow again on 10 Club Radio while outside with the kids. What a great fucking show. Just Breathe getting cut off right into All or None was amazing. So many thoughts were going through my head with the delay but we had fun with the chants and singing. I am so thankful All or None did not get cut because of the delay.  Also Whipping swapped in for Black was a great choice. That crowd was nuts. The first set was full of highlights too. From the Of the Girl into Present Tense start to a stand up version of Otherside to Severed Hand smoothly transitioning into Not for You/Modern Girl and everything in between. Porch and Comfortably Numb were great versions too.

Can not believe it has been over a year with this show and am eagerly looking forward to the next Euro tour and seeing if I can hit another fantastic string of shows as we got in 2018.  

Edit: I forgot to mention Fuckin Up. What a breath of fresh air that cover was instead of the usual last couple of songs that they play. 
    I'm in the middle of a re-listen as well.
    A truly special show with everything from setlist to performance to crowd.
     I dream myself back about once a week

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
    PJNB said:

I still think about this show most days. It was a perfect day, a perfect show with a tremendous setlist. Of The Girl is probably my favourite opener, and to transition from that into Present Tense was an absolute dream.

The crowd was sick, although perhaps not as wild as Berlin two days later which was almost frightening!  They played Other Side as if it was a set regular that they knew like the back of their hands. A truly lovely performance of an underrated song.
    I'm also not ashamed to say that I shed a tear during Comfortably Numb. Emotions had been running high since the start of the show and it just became too much by that point. I had a profoundly cathartic moment during that one that I won't soon forget.

MVP of the night goes to Stone who was absolutely ON all damn night. I found myself watching him more than anyone else on stage, and he was electric during his solos on Fuckin' Up.  I'm so glad there's good footage of it on Youtube!

Also, I still get chills when I see footage of Even Flow and see Ed motion to me at the start when he sees my sign request for 'In My Tree' eeeeeek!
    edited July 2019
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:

I still think about this show most days. It was a perfect day, a perfect show with a tremendous setlist. Of The Girl is probably my favourite opener, and to transition from that into Present Tense was an absolute dream.

The crowd was sick, although perhaps not as wild as Berlin two days later which was almost frightening!  They played Other Side as if it was a set regular that they knew like the back of their hands. A truly lovely performance of an underrated song.
    I'm also not ashamed to say that I shed a tear during Comfortably Numb. Emotions had been running high since the start of the show and it just became too much by that point. I had a profoundly cathartic moment during that one that I won't soon forget.

MVP of the night goes to Stone who was absolutely ON all damn night. I found myself watching him more than anyone else on stage, and he was electric during his solos on Fuckin' Up.  I'm so glad there's good footage of it on Youtube!

Also, I still get chills when I see footage of Even Flow and see Ed motion to me at the start when he sees my sign request for 'In My Tree' eeeeeek!
    Stone kicks ass! Such a great day chilling with the two of you guys and Callum. Could not ask for better weather or people to be "stuck" with in line waiting. We had more shade in Berlin but for some reason I much preferred Krakows wait. Otherside was phenomenal. The second time I got to hear it and love how they stood up and played it like you said. Here is Stone being Stone in Not For You. Love that Modern Girl tag too. 

https://youtu.be/wXCZhJ5ZaXQ
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited July 2019
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:

Stone kicks ass! Such a great day chilling with the two of you guys and Callum. Could not ask for better weather or people to be "stuck" with in line waiting. We had more shade in Berlin but for some reason I much preferred Krakows wait. Otherside was phenomenal. The second time I got to hear it and love how they stood up and played it like you said. Here is Stone being Stone in Not For You. Love that Modern Girl tag too. 

It was the fifth or sixth time I got to hear it, so a bit tired of it - but it was g-g-g-greaaaat (a tad too fast maybe?)

https://youtu.be/AopGNOyrILY
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:

It was the fifth or sixth time I got to hear it, so a bit tired of it - but it was g-g-g-greaaaat (a tad too fast maybe?)

https://youtu.be/AopGNOyrILY
    I heard it 79 times and it was at perfect speed.. 

• opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    I love this show so much
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Seattle was best, but Krakow was great
    Smile for Mom
    2018 - Prague, Krakow, Seattle 2
    Seattle was best, but Krakow was great
    Both great shows but Krakow > Seattle 2 imo. An arena show and only 2 covers compared to 8 in Seattle. 
    One of the best boots of the decade imo. 2 Years has flown by so fast. Crazy I was supposed to be there again in a week with my wife this time. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    PJNB said:
    One of the best boots of the decade imo. 2 Years has flown by so fast. Crazy I was supposed to be there again in a week with my wife this time. 
    I have nothing to add..bad we are not gonna meet your Mrs..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:
    I have nothing to add..bad we are not gonna meet your Mrs..
    GREAT show and Boot !

One of the best/Fav PJ shows I've seen
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • 09/22/06 Praha, 06/12/07 Munich, 06/13/07 Chorzów, 08/15/09 Berlin, 06/25/10 London, 06/30/10 Berlin, 07/01/10 Gdynia, 07/04/2012 Berlin, 07/05/2012 Berlin, 07/10/2012 København, 06/16/2014 Amsterdam, 06/17/2014 Amsterdam, 06/25/2014 Wien, 26/06/2014 Berlin, 07/03/2014 Gdynia, 07/11/2014 Milton Keynes, 06/18/2018 London 06/19/2018 London,  07/01/2018 Praha, 07/03/2018 Kraków, 07/05/2018 Berlin, 07/10/2018 Barcelona, 07/17/2018 London.