disgusting humans

Comments

• Annafalk said:
    Thanks for watching, I felt so sad for the orangutang, seeing how he tried so desperately to defend his home.

Not to mention the indifference of the foresters: it seemed to be amusing to them.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Teen Girl with Disabilities Suffered a 'Slow Death' from Her Mother's Neglect, Authorities Allege - People https://apple.news/A7yoelzNwRpqgvig0uuDbvg
    Another piece of shit garbage human that should not be allowed to be free ever again despicable people all around us damn  !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Teen Girl with Disabilities Suffered a 'Slow Death' from Her Mother's Neglect, Authorities Allege - People https://apple.news/A7yoelzNwRpqgvig0uuDbvg
    Another piece of shit garbage human that should not be allowed to be free ever again despicable people all around us damn  !
    heartbreaking. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Wow, that’s a “bit” of a stretch compared to any other example in this thread...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    PJPOWER said:
    Wow, that’s a “bit” of a stretch compared to any other example in this thread...
    Not for me -- the 1 in a billion & 'you must have proof' comments demonstrate that someone here belongs in this category.  Trolls gotta troll, and all of that, but at some point people should recognize how disgusting some people can be.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    PJPOWER said:
    Not for me -- the 1 in a billion & 'you must have proof' comments demonstrate that someone here belongs in this category.  Trolls gotta troll, and all of that, but at some point people should recognize how disgusting some people can be.
    I’m not sure who you are referring to specifically, but I probably wouldn’t call them “disgusting”...people with other opinions on the matter, maybe.  Disgusting doesn’t really fit, in my opinion...but I guess this is all just opinion based.... 
    edited September 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m not sure who you are referring to specifically, but I probably wouldn’t call them “disgusting”...people with other opinions on the matter, maybe.  Disgusting doesn’t really fit, in my opinion...but I guess this is all just opinion based.... 
    Agree that there are different levels of disgusting, but I am disgusted by opinions like the one shared in that thread.  It could be that he really doesn't feel that way and is just trolling for fun...but I suspect that he actually feels that way. 
    In either instance, I find that opinion disgusting.
    Forgiving someone for having a fucked up opinion doesn't really work.  Are they allowed to have other opinions?  Of course.
    However, just saying 'they have a different opinion' on a subject does not remove ownership from somebody having that opinion.
    The forum police stops people from saying what they really feel -- and I guess that is a good thing, many times, but I am happy that someone in that thread finally called it like it is.
    If you have a horrible opinion, consistently, it could be because you are a horrible human being.   
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Agree that there are different levels of disgusting, but I am disgusted by opinions like the one shared in that thread.  It could be that he really doesn't feel that way and is just trolling for fun...but I suspect that he actually feels that way. 
    Forgiving someone for having a fucked up opinion doesn't really work.  Are they allowed to have other opinions?  Of course.
    However, just saying 'they have a different opinion' on a subject does not remove ownership from somebody having that opinion.
    The forum police stops people from saying what they really feel -- and I guess that is a good thing, many times, but I am happy that someone in that thread finally called it like it is.
    If you have a horrible opinion, consistently, it could be because you are a horrible human being.   
    I guess it is all relative.  That person could very well considered you disgusting for calling them disgusting or for having the stance that you do on the subject.  They may have a disgusting opinion in your mind, but still be great people otherwise.  I, personally, am not so quick to call people disgusting unless they have committed a horrible act as mentioned with the stabbing in NYC.  I don’t know that I could bring myself to call anyone around here truly disgusting humans, though...just my two cents.
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I guess it is all relative.  That person could very well considered you disgusting for calling them disgusting or for having the stance that you do on the subject.  They may have a disgusting opinion in your mind, but still be great people otherwise.  I, personally, am not so quick to call people disgusting unless they have committed a horrible act as mentioned with the stabbing in NYC.  I don’t know that I could bring myself to call anyone around here truly disgusting humans, though...just my two cents.
    I think that is very nice of you and I applaud you for your kindness.
    People in the KKK think they have valid opinions as well....as do people in NAMBLA or other such fucked up organizations.
    I give people the benefit of the doubt -- but if you consistently show that you have messed up opinions and troll the hell out of everyone, you disgust me.
    I do not consider the opinions of such people to hold any weight, whatsoever.  If they find me disgusting I am perfectly OK -- and I know at the same time that my opinion means nothing to them.
    You have a better approach to this than I do, no doubt.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    FWIW: You pretty much implied that all of NYC was disgusting for an isolated incident involving one disgusting person out of the more than 8.5 million people who call the city home.
    PJPOWER said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited September 2018
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    FWIW: You pretty much implied that all of NYC was disgusting for an isolated incident involving one disgusting person out of the more than 8.5 million people who call the city home.
    PJPOWER said:

Maybe I should have said “WTF is happening in NYC” or “WTF is in the water in NYC”.  Sorry you took it that way.  For the record, most people in NYC would definitely not meet my criteria for being “disgusting humans”, FWIW. Is that better?
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I think that's a bit of a stretch. he was only referring to where it happened, not that all of the residents are fucked up baby-stabbers. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I think that's a bit of a stretch. he was only referring to where it happened, not that all of the residents are fucked up baby-stabbers. 
    Lol, exactly 
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I can't believe this...incredible 
  • dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

But wait....aren't we suppose to read everything in a way to get the most outraged?  You mean I have to do some critical thinking when I read to look at what someone probably meant?  WTF AMT.
    hippiemom = goodness
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

But wait....aren't we suppose to read everything in a way to get the most outraged?  You mean I have to do some critical thinking when I read to look at what someone probably meant?  WTF AMT.
    I'm finding that a lot of people here tend to disagree with the person more than their post. I try my best not to do that. I'm sure I fail sometimes. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited September 2018
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Look, I rarely venture to AMT, so grouping me with AMTers who read everything to get the most outraged and do so without any critical thinking is just plain lazy (and actually kind of mean). I'm generally found elsewhere making lame jokes and gently ribbing other forum members with whom I've developed friendships.

I'm an editor by trade, so I was merely pointing out that the syntax (or lack thereof) of the post implied, or could at least lead someone to infer, that the poster was trashing NYC. I don't necessarily think that is what he meant, but my vocation is to think (critically, even) about how things could be read by people from all walks of life on planet Earth, including New Yorkers.

Obviously, I'm shitty when it comes to editing my own writing or else people wouldn't have misread my intentions as a huffy response bordering on an attack. I merely saw what I perceived as some irony and was pointing it out.

All right, I'm gonna go see if there's a spot for me to ask the next poster a question or something.

Toodles.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I'm finding that a lot of people here tend to disagree with the person more than their post. I try my best not to do that. I'm sure I fail sometimes. 
    That is a fair point to make. 

• dankind said:
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Look, I rarely venture to AMT, so grouping me with AMTers who read everything to get the most outraged and do so without any critical thinking is just plain lazy (and actually kind of mean). I'm generally found elsewhere making lame jokes and gently ribbing other forum members with whom I've developed friendships.

I'm an editor by trade, so I was merely pointing out that the syntax (or lack thereof) of the post implied, or could at least lead someone to infer, that the poster was trashing NYC. I don't necessarily think that is what he meant, but my vocation is to think (critically, even) about how things could be read by people from all walks of life on planet Earth, including New Yorkers.

Obviously, I'm shitty when it comes to editing my own writing or else people wouldn't have misread my intentions as a huffy response bordering on an attack. I merely saw what I perceived as some irony and was pointing it out.

All right, I'm gonna go see if there a spot for me to ask the next poster a question or something.

Toodles.
    It's kinda ironic how you misinterpreted the "wtf NYC" and my joking "WTF AMT" all in the same thread.  Although it shows you are consistent in how you look at things.  

hippiemom = goodness
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

All right, I'm gonna go see if there a spot for me to ask the next poster a question or something.

Toodles.
    It's kinda ironic how you misinterpreted the "wtf NYC" and my joking "WTF AMT" all in the same thread.  Although it shows you are consistent in how you look at things.  

WTF Earthlings!!! :)
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    PJPOWER said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Toodles.

WTF Earthlings!!! :)
    More like F the Earthlings! Some higher being is having a good time watching us self destruct...
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    One of the interesting things about AMT is that to me, it can be, at times, so full of inspiration and hope because I see smart people coming together to talk about important issues.

And then there are the times where it feels, to me, totally hopeless when discussions degrade to name calling, vitriol, knee-jerk hateful responses and general unwillingness to take the time to actually listen each other.  We're all guilty of all of that.  I have tried real hard lately not to do these things but if I've slipped up, I', sorry.  But lately, it's been hitting a nasty low around here. 

Fuck it- I'll heading to the lounge for an afternoon coffee.  Don't fuckin'  kill each other, ya'll.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

https://apple.news/ARHaqgnaTSUezWy5NmEv-Gw
    There are humans who should not be parents and there are humans who should of not been born these two fit into both categories...
  • https://apple.news/ARHaqgnaTSUezWy5NmEv-Gw
    There are humans who should not be parents and there are humans who should of not been born these two fit into both categories...
    On Wednesday, the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office announced that they faced an allegation that Anthony’s killing was “intentional and involved the infliction of torture.” That means, if convicted, they could be put to death.

Let's get on with it. No need to waste time and energy. F**king scumbags.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    https://apple.news/ARHaqgnaTSUezWy5NmEv-Gw
    On Wednesday, the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office announced that they faced an allegation that Anthony’s killing was “intentional and involved the infliction of torture.” That means, if convicted, they could be put to death.

Let's get on with it. No need to waste time and energy. F**king scumbags.
    Agreed 
    https://apple.news/At9-8dVjjQYm7Qn6rkl7CpA
    This cop is definitely a disgusting human !
    https://apple.news/Ab8uXYhhCR1SKnKlbz9Flbg
    dirty evil humans these two are may you both rot it jail for ever .