Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    US citizens along the border being denied passports. Where are all the faux libertarians screaming about rights and due process? US citizens. A Heil Stephen Miller exercise I’m sure.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    US citizens along the border being denied passports. Where are all the faux libertarians screaming about rights and due process? US citizens. A Heil Stephen Miller exercise I’m sure.
    Yep the hell with any laws on the books pertaining to citizens of different cultures the white folks along the borders are not being treated this way at all only the spanish brown folks , this is Racism at it's core and the Nazi Miller is behind it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Yep the hell with any laws on the books pertaining to citizens of different cultures the white folks along the borders are not being treated this way at all only the spanish brown folks , this is Racism at it's core and the Nazi Miller is behind it ...
    I just read up on that ... ridiculous what American has become in such a short time...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I just read up on that ... ridiculous what American has become in such a short time...
    It's not the same country it was three yrs ago it's unreal the path that we're on not sure i wanna be part of it anymore ..
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    It's not the same country it was three yrs ago it's unreal the path that we're on not sure i wanna be part of it anymore ..
    When the going gets tough....
    hippiemom = goodness
    I hear you will vote in November see what happens but i'm not convinced that the blue wave will be that big ...
    I live on the border.  I use to go over several times a month ... now it rare that I go over.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I hear you will vote in November see what happens but i'm not convinced that the blue wave will be that big ...
    It will be interesting election night...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    $1,500 to risk their lives through the rail tunnel to U.S.

https://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/1500-to-risk-their-lives-through-the-rail-tunnel-to-the-u-s

Don't let Trump see this ... he will insist on us paying for a north wall.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    I totally agree with you.
    In fact just last night my girlfriend and I were discussing retiring to another country.
  • US citizens along the border being denied passports. Where are all the faux libertarians screaming about rights and due process? US citizens. A Heil Stephen Miller exercise I’m sure.
    In fact just last night my girlfriend and I were discussing retiring to another country.
    Yep me & my wife have had the same discussions , I’ve started to look at dual citizenship that I can apply for being that I was born in Chile
    So when are the Spanish going to be happy?  I mean they colonized part of NA, Central and SA?  Maybe the Spanish can stay put for a change and make the area they colonized liveable?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • US citizens along the border being denied passports. Where are all the faux libertarians screaming about rights and due process? US citizens. A Heil Stephen Miller exercise I’m sure.
    Seriously, I gotta ask. 2 years on trump has 1 of you wanting to move to Chile and the other wanting to leave us for retirement? Why so ready to bolt?

Though I gotta admit, I’ve not ruled out any place for retirement. But leading locations are currently in the US.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Seriously, I gotta ask. 2 years on trump has 1 of you wanting to move to Chile and the other wanting to leave us for retirement? Why so ready to bolt?

Though I gotta admit, I’ve not ruled out any place for retirement. But leading locations are currently in the US.
    For me it was about being more centrally located located for world travel. 
    Plus universal healthcare 
    We were just running through a bunch of options and living overseas was a good one.

We were just running through a bunch of options and living overseas was a good one.
    What do you need to qualify in those paces for health care?
    hippiemom = goodness

What do you need to qualify in those paces for health care?
    Depends on the country but for most all you have to do is establish residency.

For me it’s about living my retirement in the country I was born in I have plenty of family that lives there plus it’s a whole different way of life America is the greatest but it doesn’t mean you can’t live a be
  • Better life in another country! 
  • http://www.pjstar.com/news/20180901/still-separated-nearly-500-migrant-children-taken-from-their-parents-remain-in-us-custody?template=ampart
    This issue has left a terrible taste in my mouth , if this administration is willing to treat children this way I’d say you can’t put anything past them .
    Martial law is not something that should be dismissed from this idiot in chief ..
  • So much for “doo process,” but you know, don’t make Nazi comparisons.

Trump admin seeks to keep families in detention indefinitely - CNN Politics https://apple.news/A4k3Z-Y-ISU669liXpRv4Tw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • So much for “doo process,” but you know, don’t make Nazi comparisons.

Trump admin seeks to keep families in detention indefinitely - CNN Politics https://apple.news/A4k3Z-Y-ISU669liXpRv4Tw
    Evil bastards the whole administration needs to be jailed 
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    This administration actually took toddlers away from their parents without any thought on how to get them reunited with biological parents , that is theft they stole parents kids ..there is no plan in place on how to reunite these kids with parents!
    I’d bet that Stephen Miller has several Comet Pizza franchises around the country, strategically located near detention centers. Where’s 3D and Julian Asstrange, remember him?, when you need the purloined emails to track them down?
    #nowayjose
  • Detention of migrant children has skyrocketed to highest levels ever, new data reveals - The New York Times https://apple.news/AK9FUCEH3Q1Wb1SvoClRNaQ
    What a mess it’s unreal that this country can’t come up with a good sound immigration reform plan to deal with this issue ...
  • US Border Patrol agent arrested in 4 deaths described as serial killer - CNN https://apple.news/AuxlErvqGSMyh5uZ0uLSkig
    Damn talk about risking your life to come here ..
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Looks like another mass invasion is coming, best not to let them cross so the children aren’t separated again.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    unsung said:
    Looks like another mass invasion is coming, best not to let them cross so the children aren’t separated again.
    Scummy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Mass invasion? Lol
    unsung said:
    Yes better get your weapons ready these evil brown folks coming to take your wife & daughters where the white women at ?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    unsung said:
    Yes better get your weapons ready these evil brown folks coming to take your wife & daughters where the white women at ?
    I ain’t worried. They are all so short.
    hippiemom = goodness
    unsung said:
    I ain’t worried. They are all so short.
    We are ! i'm only 5' 5" ...