Missoula poster

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    well I just hope the first page of google search on pj has at least one link to the homeless cause they are addressing......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    PJPOWER said:
    this poster does not depict anything violent. I'm not sure how anyone can make that claim. if tester was standing over trump with Negan's baseball bat, then sure, but all it shows is his skeleton. this is so not a big deal. 
    I agree.  I can see how some might see it as “distasteful” on a artistic personal preference level, but otherwise I believe it falls under the 1st Amendment rights category.  But I also agree with your previous comment about the outrage by thin skinned individuals if the tables were turned.  It’s just a fucking politically inspired concert poster at the end of the day, not a call for violence or threat or anything that would take it out of the realm of 1st Amendment protected rights.  
    It most likely wouldn’t be one that I would hang on my wall due to the political nature (I prefer to display more light hearted artwork in my house), but could see it being a cool “signs of the times” piece of artwork in the future.
    anyone on the left claiming there wouldn't be absolute outrage and condemnation if this was Obama is kidding themseleves. even if it somehow, miraculously, couldn't be misconstrued as racially motivated, the left would still go apeshit over it. 
    If Obama acted, spoke, tweeted and governed like Team Trump Treason, no. It’s not like Team Trump Treason and his Administration have been inclusive or concerned.
    not relevant.  
    If Team Trump Treason acted/governed more like a Bush or traditional repube, you’d see JA come up with this kind of poster?

Yup. Cause the left over exaggerated their hate of republicans and now it’s bitting them in the ass.

just like the republicans over exaggerated their hatred of obama.
    How is it biting them in the ass?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    PJPOWER said:
    this poster does not depict anything violent. I'm not sure how anyone can make that claim. if tester was standing over trump with Negan's baseball bat, then sure, but all it shows is his skeleton. this is so not a big deal. 
    I agree.  I can see how some might see it as “distasteful” on a artistic personal preference level, but otherwise I believe it falls under the 1st Amendment rights category.  But I also agree with your previous comment about the outrage by thin skinned individuals if the tables were turned.  It’s just a fucking politically inspired concert poster at the end of the day, not a call for violence or threat or anything that would take it out of the realm of 1st Amendment protected rights.  
    It most likely wouldn’t be one that I would hang on my wall due to the political nature (I prefer to display more light hearted artwork in my house), but could see it being a cool “signs of the times” piece of artwork in the future.
    anyone on the left claiming there wouldn't be absolute outrage and condemnation if this was Obama is kidding themseleves. even if it somehow, miraculously, couldn't be misconstrued as racially motivated, the left would still go apeshit over it. 
    If Obama acted, spoke, tweeted and governed like Team Trump Treason, no. It’s not like Team Trump Treason and his Administration have been inclusive or concerned.
    not relevant.  
    If Team Trump Treason acted/governed more like a Bush or traditional repube, you’d see JA come up with this kind of poster?

Yup. Cause the left over exaggerated their hate of republicans and now it’s bitting them in the ass.

Stupid conservatives use it as a rallying cry and they can’t seem to mobile the moderates. Crying wolf. Just my opinion. Has me worried for 2020
    hippiemom = goodness
  • blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?
    I haven't really seen what I call outside, outside of comments on Fox. Maybe some think it is in poor taste, but that isn't the same as outrage.  Didn't even Tester say it was poor taste, so I think that is a reasonable reaction.
    Ignore some Fox broadcasters and there isn't much outrage that I've seen.
    Some “outrage” in comments on various news articles online across the spectrum 
    I've seen some of that. I just dont think that equates to the amount of outrage many are claiming they see.
    Yeah, I've seen a couple news reports outraged over it (but only when I go out of my way and search for it, haven't seen any just watching evening news) and some comments online in response to articles about the poster.
    But I have yet to know anyone in person who is actually upset over it. Not one. 
    I just think by the way us snowflakes are being described and mocked at how easily we are offended, I'd at least know some in real life that exist. But I don't know a single one.
    I think the outrage is just in the media and no where else.
    Tester’s opponent seemed pretty outraged by it as evidenced by his comments. But hey, if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
    Tester's opponent moved to Montana from Maryland sometime in the early 2000s.  I don't think the locals would like a transplant as their senior regardless of a poster.  

Are you arguing that a red state that opposed Obama by 66,000 votes, 80,000 if you count the other candidates and Hillary by 101,000 or 139,00 if you count the other candidates, wouldn't elect a repube senator because he wasn't born and raised in the state and has only lived there for 15 or 16 years? That's crazy talk.
    You just like to argue to argue.  I hope you get laid soon so you can have some joy in your life.

At least I, like, talked to Montana residents and got their feeling on the race.  I even met Tester in the Dram Room by chance before the show.  But.....I could just sit in Canada, be angry and everyone’s comments, call Republicans ‘repubes’ which is offensive to me as my grandparents are Republicans and are great citizens.  Your party affiliation doesn’t doesn’t determine what kind of a person you are.  Kind of like you being angry at everyone for nonflipping reason.  Focus on fun and life and not being such a negative Canadian.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • I think- at least in the US- one's party affiliation does reveal some levels of their character.

And I thought 'repubes' was an accepted term? No? Seems legit.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    I think- at least in the US- one's party affiliation does reveal some levels of their character.

Only the small minded use that. Right Halifax?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • I think- at least in the US- one's party affiliation does reveal some levels of their character.

Only the small minded use that. Right Halifax?
    Fricken peewee brains.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Two things that I find interesting about comments on the board, and elsewhere. 

One is that a surprising number of people seem to think their own reasons for posting are perfectly legitimate but anyone who is not in agreement with their posts is “just arguing for the sake of arguing”. 

The second is that people can make up really elaborate fantasies about other posters based on nothing at all. Honestly, unless you’ve met someone, why do you think you know anything about them?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

One is that a surprising number of people seem to think their own reasons for posting are perfectly legitimate but anyone who is not in agreement with their posts is “just arguing for the sake of arguing”. 

The second is that people can make up really elaborate fantasies about other posters based on nothing at all. Honestly, unless you’ve met someone, why do you think you know anything about them?
    Wtf have you been drinking?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    PJPOWER said:
    not relevant.  

Stupid conservatives use it as a rallying cry and they can’t seem to mobile the moderates. Crying wolf. Just my opinion. Has me worried for 2020
    lol yeah we have a lot to be worried about damn we still have more than two years left
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?
    I haven't really seen what I call outside, outside of comments on Fox. Maybe some think it is in poor taste, but that isn't the same as outrage.  Didn't even Tester say it was poor taste, so I think that is a reasonable reaction.
    I've seen some of that. I just dont think that equates to the amount of outrage many are claiming they see.
    Yeah, I've seen a couple news reports outraged over it (but only when I go out of my way and search for it, haven't seen any just watching evening news) and some comments online in response to articles about the poster.
    I just think by the way us snowflakes are being described and mocked at how easily we are offended, I'd at least know some in real life that exist. But I don't know a single one.
    Tester’s opponent seemed pretty outraged by it as evidenced by his comments. But hey, if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
    Tester's opponent moved to Montana from Maryland sometime in the early 2000s.  I don't think the locals would like a transplant as their senior regardless of a poster.  

Are you arguing that a red state that opposed Obama by 66,000 votes, 80,000 if you count the other candidates and Hillary by 101,000 or 139,00 if you count the other candidates, wouldn't elect a repube senator because he wasn't born and raised in the state and has only lived there for 15 or 16 years? That's crazy talk.
    You just like to argue to argue.  I hope you get laid soon so you can have some joy in your life.

At least I, like, talked to Montana residents and got their feeling on the race.  I even met Tester in the Dram Room by chance before the show.  But.....I could just sit in Canada, be angry and everyone’s comments, call Republicans ‘repubes’ which is offensive to me as my grandparents are Republicans and are great citizens.  Your party affiliation doesn’t doesn’t determine what kind of a person you are.  Kind of like you being angry at everyone for nonflipping reason.  Focus on fun and life and not being such a negative Canadian.
    There are at least 10 false or misleading statements in this post. So much for “rolling with the facts.” Better pump the brakes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

Wtf have you been drinking?
    Mostly water and iced tea so far. The evening is yet young. 

Seems you disagree with my two observations. You haven’t noticed that, fairly frequently, posters will complain that other posters are only responding in order to argue with them or “stalk” them? As if their opinion is definitive, whereas others’ opinions only exist in opposition?

That goes both ways.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?

There are at least 10 false or misleading statements in this post. So much for “rolling with the facts.” Better pump the brakes.
    List them.  Because since you were not with me none of those were.  But please....feel free to list them.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?

List them.  Because since you were not with me none of those were.  But please....feel free to list them.

Why should I have to list them? Based on some logic around these parts, since I didn't personally experience it, it doesn't exist. You're the one running with the "facts." But, I'll give you one, "You just like to argue to argue."
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?

Why should I have to list them? Based on some logic around these parts, since I didn't personally experience it, it doesn't exist. You're the one running with the "facts." But, I'll give you one, "You just like to argue to argue."
    Just asking  you to prove how factual you are and ahow
    the minimum of 10 false or misleading statements in that 1.5 paragraphs.  Have at it there captain exaggeration.  It is so obvious just list them.  
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?

the minimum of 10 false or misleading statements in that 1.5 paragraphs.  Have at it there captain exaggeration.  It is so obvious just list them.  
    #1 Not a Canadian
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Can we define "outrage"?

To quote a famous repube, "there you go again."

So, do you believe the following to be true or false:

1. “There was no collusion.”
    2. “I don’t know any Russians.”
    3. “I have nothing to hide.”
    4. “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”

What “legit” sources of information are you relying upon prior to making your decisions?

Brilliantati©

That goes both ways.
    What is the “that” you are referring to?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited August 2018
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    Wait a minute, did Jeff say Kanye didn't have the right to say what he said or just didn't like what he said?
    He just questioned his integrity. Stated he loves Kanye but because of his words he's gone the other way. Kanye's speech was too much for Jeff to handle. Jeff's entitled to the view but it's a pathetic point of view coming from a champion of artistic freedom. That's his freedom.
    So... Jeff has to agree with what anyone else thinks, or he is pathetic?
    So... I have to stop eating meat or I'm a shitty person? Don't pretend you're above arbitrarily drawing lines of what's acceptable and what's not.
    I don't understand.
    I'm asking why you hold issue with some binary thinking but not all. Based on your personal set of values, it appears that you draw outlandish conclusions with no room for grey in your black and white world.
    I'm "jailed" for some reason, so I don't know if I can comment... 

... but you do see the irony in that you are acting "binary" right now? Ofc you can apply binary thinking about one subject buy not another.

Should Pearl Jam cover Nickelback? NO.= Binary context.
    Should Pearl Jam cover Bonnie Tyler. Depends on the song. = Not Binary context.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    Wait a minute, did Jeff say Kanye didn't have the right to say what he said or just didn't like what he said?
    He just questioned his integrity. Stated he loves Kanye but because of his words he's gone the other way. Kanye's speech was too much for Jeff to handle. Jeff's entitled to the view but it's a pathetic point of view coming from a champion of artistic freedom. That's his freedom.
    So... I have to stop eating meat or I'm a shitty person? Don't pretend you're above arbitrarily drawing lines of what's acceptable and what's not.
    I don't understand.
    I'm asking why you hold issue with some binary thinking but not all. Based on your personal set of values, it appears that you draw outlandish conclusions with no room for grey in your black and white world.

... but you do see the irony in that you are acting "binary" right now? Ofc you can apply binary thinking about one subject buy not another.

For “some reason” like you don’t know why.....
    hippiemom = goodness
    edited August 2018
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    I don't understand.

If I did know when writing that comment I wouldn't have written "some reason".
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    I don't understand.

Well common sense would easily determine the cause based on a now closed thread. I'm guessing you could also message a mod if you're really that baffled.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited August 2018
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    I don't understand.

Well common sense would easily determine the cause based on a now closed thread. I'm guessing you could also message a mod if you're really that baffled.
    Not baffled. Just hasn't read the mod message because I'm blasting Sonic Boom right now.

No need to make this thread about me.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592

We're getting off topic here (which surprises me because that almost never happens on AMT) but I'm basically at least half-way in agreement with both thoughts.  I think some people do get on these kinds of forums simply because they like to argue but, as you point out, we don't really know people very well simply from words typed onto a phone or computer.  All the subtitles of tone of voice, facial expression and body language are lost and those visible traits make up something like 93 percent of communication.

The other thing I see happen so frequently and that must drive the mods a bit nuts is the nearly constant breaking of the forum rule that says "Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic.  No personal comments."  It's right there at the top of the "Bombs Dropping Down" thread which is stuck at the top of all AMT threads.  I wonder how many people have actually read that page?

If Kat and Sea had the time to delete every rule breaking personal post on the average thread here, most of them would look like this:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

The Republican Party and Fox News are upset about a poster.

Let the simplicity and the pettiness and irony of that sink it briefly before I launch into the pure fuckery that is our Government. 

A poster. 
    A poster.

No... 
    Listen... 
    A poster.

A rock n' roll poster has made NATIONAL news. 

Not a group of Nazi's with tiki torches marching at a college. 
    Not a car plowing through protesters.
    Not a madman with an assault rifle killing children.
    Not a president who has pulled out of the Paris Accords.
    Not children being caged.
    Not when the President cut funding for Public Television. 
    Not native Americans being forced off their land for a pipeline.
    Not a president who openly admitted to sexually assaulting females.
    Not a president who had a sexual relationship with a porn star. 
    AND COVERED IT UP WITH HUSH MONEY!!!!
    Not a proven relationship with a foreign government who influenced the American voting process.

No... they aren't upset or outraged about ANY of those things.

Do you hear what I'm saying?

A poster.

A rock n roll poster...

A POSTER for a ROCK CONCERT has literally upset the the Republican Party.   
    The Republican Party is the the group who has coined the phrase "snowflake" and who has admonished millennials for being overly sensitive.

What kind of twisted, bizarro alternative fucking universe are we living in?  

You've got your panties allllllll twisted because of a poster.

Let me get out this tiny violin for you multi-millionaires.

You forgot a Muslim fanactic was training children to shoot up schools and a dead body was found on the property and they were released by a leftist judge and the govt has already bulldozed the property.

That made news for about 17 seconds.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    unsung said:

Let the simplicity and the pettiness and irony of that sink it briefly before I launch into the pure fuckery that is our Government. 

A poster. 
    A poster.

No... 
    Listen... 
    A poster.

Not a proven relationship with a foreign government who influenced the American voting process.

A poster.

A rock n roll poster...

The Republican Party is the the group who has coined the phrase "snowflake" and who has admonished millennials for being overly sensitive.

You forgot a Muslim fanactic was training children to shoot up schools and a dead body was found on the property and they were released by a leftist judge and the govt has already bulldozed the property.

Meanwhile, 500 kids separated from their families , maybe forever, doesn't bother you in the slightest 
    my2hands said:
    unsung said:

A poster. 
    A poster.

No... 
    Listen... 
    A poster.

A poster.

A rock n roll poster...

Meanwhile, 500 kids separated from their families , maybe forever, doesn't bother you in the slightest 
    Or the pedophilia ring run by the Catholic Church for decades.

Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    unsung said:

A poster. 
    A poster.

No... 
    Listen... 
    A poster.

A poster.

A rock n roll poster...

Oh really?

The judge did not allow the release of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who allegedly trained a child to carry out school shootings, as he is being held on a detainer from Georgia.

Backus’s order, filed 14 August 2018, states that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj “is held on a detainer from Georgia and will not be released.” Leveille will also not be released on bond, as her custody was transferred to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on 14 August 2018

If any of those defendants are to be released, they must first post a $20,000 signature bond and will remain under house arrest, according to the judge’s order. They will be fitted with electronic monitoring devices which they must wear around the clock and will be prohibited from leaving Taos County without permission from the court. They must meet weekly with attorneys, attend all scheduled court appearances, and may not possess firearms or deadly weapons. They are barred from having contact with the children, who are in protective custody, without supervision from child protective services.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    brianlux said:
    unsung said:

A poster. 
    A poster.

No... 
    Listen... 
    A poster.

A poster.

A rock n roll poster...

Oh really?

The judge did not allow the release of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who allegedly trained a child to carry out school shootings, as he is being held on a detainer from Georgia.

Backus’s order, filed 14 August 2018, states that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj “is held on a detainer from Georgia and will not be released.” Leveille will also not be released on bond, as her custody was transferred to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on 14 August 2018

If any of those defendants are to be released, they must first post a $20,000 signature bond and will remain under house arrest, according to the judge’s order. They will be fitted with electronic monitoring devices which they must wear around the clock and will be prohibited from leaving Taos County without permission from the court. They must meet weekly with attorneys, attend all scheduled court appearances, and may not possess firearms or deadly weapons. They are barred from having contact with the children, who are in protective custody, without supervision from child protective services.

You must forgive unsung as he gets his news from conspiracy laden websites that will likely infect your computer with a virus. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.