"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905

Sunset et this evening.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    after a storm

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    ^^^ gorgeous mickeyrat.  Was it a good storm?
    ^^^ gorgeous mickeyrat.  Was it a good storm?
    hard heavy rain at times
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    From near my camp in Seattle.

#FHP
    eastern indiana

Beautiful Horos and Mickey.

This is from tonight, and it in no way is representative of what it actually looked like, which was a massive red-orange ball descending in the sky.  The UV filtres on the lens removes so much of the smokey particulates.  I wish there was a filter for both my throat and eyes!

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Just wow
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

This is from tonight, and it in no way is representative of what it actually looked like, which was a massive red-orange ball descending in the sky.  The UV filtres on the lens removes so much of the smokey particulates.  I wish there was a filter for both my throat and eyes!

what have you been shooting with?

mickeyrat said:

what have you been shooting with?
    A lot of these are with my iPhone 6s
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Sunrise this morning driving to Wrigley. The things we do for stinking merch. :lol:

^^^ That’s a beautiful view though.
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Mount Eden, New Zealand

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    edited August 2018
    I posted this in the Art Wall thread a while back, but it’s one of my favourite photos so here it is again (sorry!)

Skydiving over Lake Taupo in New Zealand at sunset. This was taken on a fairly basic camera that was strapped to a second skydiver that jumped with us just to video my skydive. It was set to automatically take photos every few seconds while he held the video camera. This one was perfectly timed. All I've done is straighten this shot, everything else is exactly as it came out of the camera.

Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Stunning photos goldrush.  
  • camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Stunning photos goldrush.  
    Yes! Just beautiful! I would love to visit NZ.

Seattle sunset 
    From the Space Needle Seattle
    Nice shots camsjam.  I especially like the pier one with the Ferris wheel.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I couldn't quite capture the brightness. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Those are beautiful LEL  :)
    need to use your minds eye to picture it but the moonset this morning was gorgeous.

became more red as it dipped to horizen. near full. one more day perhaps.

The 2 best timed of the day for sure. The more i get down i try to watch the sunrise and set.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Love those clouds!
    camsjam said:

Love those clouds!
    I see SuperPup.......

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Lovely photos everyone !!! I feel peace in my heart when looking at them.