• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Really happy to have one now. It’s a nice product. No complaints from me 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Has anyone received anything from batch 3 at all yet?
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 296
    I think I was in batch 3.  I ordered 10 pages to see if they would fit my 24x36 Picturesque portfolio case.  The pages fit perfectly!  (but now my portfolio  is getting full...).  Also, one of the pages had some rips in it and they responded back to me immediately that they are shipping out a replacement.  So great customer service as well.  Highly recommend.
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Will a 24x36 fit posters like Baltimore 2013? (The longer/narrower posters)
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Yes! You can put two of the 12 x 36 prints side by side as well in one sleeve if you like.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I just put in a few of those type prints and they fit, albeit barely. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    EM194007 said:
    Yes! You can put two of the 12 x 36 prints side by side as well in one sleeve if you like.

Sweet. Thanks!
  • offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    I think I was in batch 3.  I ordered 10 pages to see if they would fit my 24x36 Picturesque portfolio case.  The pages fit perfectly!  (but now my portfolio  is getting full...).  Also, one of the pages had some rips in it and they responded back to me immediately that they are shipping out a replacement.  So great customer service as well.  Highly recommend.
    Oh nice!  I thought everyone had been saying these new ones would not fit into the rings of the old Jerry’s picturesque portfolio, but you’re saying they do?  If so, I am definitely ordering.  I’ve been out of pages for years.  Never had bought Jerry’s refill pages and went to right when they discontinued them.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    EM194007 said:

Sweet. Thanks!
    Just be easy putting them in, and all should be well. 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    edited June 2018
    Oh nice!  I thought everyone had been saying these new ones would not fit into the rings of the old Jerry’s picturesque portfolio, but you’re saying they do?  If so, I am definitely ordering.  I’ve been out of pages for years.  Never had bought Jerry’s refill pages and went to right when they discontinued them.

This is good news. If these fit the old portfolio then it will save me a lot of $$$

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    If 24x36 is too big, they just put up the 18x24 Baroque portfolios.

https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/collections/all/products/deluxe-print-storage-portfolio
    • 18 x 24 inch portfolio:
      • Includes 15 double-sided oversized archival polypropylene sleeves sealed on three sides
      • Holds artwork up to 18 x 24 inches, including A2 size prints 
        • Transport - safely hold up to 25 sleeves (50 prints)
        • Storage (Flat) - safely hold up to 50 sleeves (100 prints) 
    • Sleeve refill packs are sold separately! 

Please note that the 18 x 24 inch portfolios are a PRE-ORDER item that will ship in late August/early September

The 18x24 is too expensive. Itoya works just fine. 

Nice products though and very grateful for the 24x3
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016

We received a bunch of emails in regards to having a Baroque Portfolio size for actual 27 x 41 inch movie posters.

Challenged accepted. :-)

They just came in and look amazing. We won't put them in the shop just yet but please subscribe to our newsletter for any Baroque updates.

Also, our tube straps should be coming in tomorrow. If all goes well, we will have them on the site right away just so people who are attending SDCC can hopefully have them in time.

Thanks!

https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/

Something to purchase for those traveling to see Pearl Jam on the road. :)

• Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    demetrios said:
    If 24x36 is too big, they just put up the 18x24 Baroque portfolios.

https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/collections/all/products/deluxe-print-storage-portfolio
    • 18 x 24 inch portfolio:
      • Includes 15 double-sided oversized archival polypropylene sleeves sealed on three sides
      • Holds artwork up to 18 x 24 inches, including A2 size prints 
        • Transport - safely hold up to 25 sleeves (50 prints)
        • Storage (Flat) - safely hold up to 50 sleeves (100 prints) 
    • Sleeve refill packs are sold separately! 

Please note that the 18 x 24 inch portfolios are a PRE-ORDER item that will ship in late August/early September

Thank you!! It's perfect 
  • gvilliangvillian Clarks Summit, PA Posts: 118
    Possibly an odd question- planned on taking a trip to a framer after work and it’s been pretty steamy here in northeast PA- Anyone know if there is any risk to a print (poster) if stored inside one of these portfolios inside of a hot car for a day?  Not sure if the fake leather on top of plastic could cause sweating/warping?
  • Just received a 24x36 portfolio from here: https://theartvault.co

looks decent for basic storage. Not expandable, but it will last me awhile either way. Planning to get posters into it today.
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 428
    Chris1401 said:
    Just received a 24x36 portfolio from here: https://theartvault.co

looks decent for basic storage. Not expandable, but it will last me awhile either way. Planning to get posters into it today.
    Would like to hear your review on this. I have a couple of the portfolios that you can add pages too but have started to have trouble with the binder rings.  
  • DE483 said:
    Chris1401 said:
    Just received a 24x36 portfolio from here: https://theartvault.co

Would like to hear your review on this. I have a couple of the portfolios that you can add pages too but have started to have trouble with the binder rings.  
    First impression is good. Sleeves are very nice and are easy to get posters in and out of. Nicely constructed overall. The one 36” poster I have fit without any edges hanging outside the sleeve. The only thing I hesitate about is the Velcro closure system. Not sure what the longevity will be and this system means your posters are not full “sealed” from the elements. Not a huge deal, but something to keep in mind. I had a hard time finding a 24x36 portfolio with sleeves, so this product is filling a void at $99 on sale (plus $20 shipping), I’d recommend it. 
  • What’s everyone’s opinion of the Baroque? I should’ve gotten one of these long ago and now am in the market. 
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    It's good. The only downside is the pages are pretty hard to turn, or get stuck a bit on the bindings. Don't know if it's normal, I have nothing to compare it to and the sleeves are really big so maybe that's the reason. It doesn't detract from the overall experience really.
  • ShakesckyShakescky Posts: 342
    edited September 2018
    What’s everyone’s opinion of the Baroque? I should’ve gotten one of these long ago and now am in the market. 
    I knew one day I would need a portfolio, so I finally bit the bullet with Baroque 24" x 36" after seeing @demetrios post it. I am very happy with it including the extra sleeves add-on. I decided to future proof by not getting the 18" x 24" portfolio. The price in my opinion is absolutely worth it.

Edited to add I have no issues with turning the pages unlike @bazzer . It is a bit of a slow page turn, but I am taking my time in order to be absolutely careful with my prints.
    Post edited by Shakescky on
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    demetrios said:

Just got my refill sheets  a little different clear plastic. Also mine didn't fit right they were bunched in the middle so I had to cut every other hole so they had wiggle room around the binder.  All in all they work and the posters are out of tubes so I am happy.
    bazzer said:
    It's good. The only downside is the pages are pretty hard to turn, or get stuck a bit on the bindings. Don't know if it's normal, I have nothing to compare it to and the sleeves are really big so maybe that's the reason. It doesn't detract from the overall experience really.
    Agreed on all counts
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    Very helpful - purchase made - appreciate all the folks who weighed in on this product from Baroque. 
  • I just received some of the 24x36 refill sheets after seeing some previous comments saying they would in fact fit in the old Jerry's picturesque 24x36 portfolio. But they don't exactly fit without some force. I think I might have to cut a few slits between holes that will allow them to fit a little better. I was also just looking on the Jerry's website and it looks  like they list the Picturesque 24x36 refills (5-pack) as being in stock. Is this new? I know they had been out of stock forever and said they weren't making them any longer.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
    I just received some of the 24x36 refill sheets after seeing some previous comments saying they would in fact fit in the old Jerry's picturesque 24x36 portfolio. But they don't exactly fit without some force. I think I might have to cut a few slits between holes that will allow them to fit a little better. I was also just looking on the Jerry's website and it looks  like they list the Picturesque 24x36 refills (5-pack) as being in stock. Is this new? I know they had been out of stock forever and said they weren't making them any longer.

Holy cow Jerry's has the refills back in stock?!? Yes that's new to me.

I have an order coming in from Baroque soon. Both are pretty fine products.

Baroque just added newer poster weights. 

The Deluxe Leather Poster Weights (V2). These new weights are HEAVY, weighing in at ~2.2lbs each (1kg)! Designed for flattening prints, these new heavier weights can take on the challenge of that stubborn print that has been in a tube for months or printed on a heavy weight stock. These weights come in a set of four and are available for preorder now! These will ship in our next batch, which is scheduled for October. We also are making these available to our UK & EU customer base!