Options

My mobile tickets disappeared for Seattle and Missoula!

Comments

• Options
    zdawg72zdawg72 NorCal Posts: 8
    Mine are back. I screen shot'd them, and feel much more at ease
    I Am The Highway The Forum January 16, 2019
    Safeco Field, Seattle, WA August 10, 2018
    Safeco Field, Seattle, WA August 8, 2018
    Temple of the Dog Bill Graham Civic November 11, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL August 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL August 20, 2016
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA November 26, 2013
    Bridge School Benefit 2001 October 20, 2001
    Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA October 31, 2000
    ARCO Arena, Sacramento, CA July 16, 1998
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA November 14, 1997
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    MN148835 said:
    Yeah I logged in using my android and don't see that option either.  But it isn't necessary right?  Just recommended?
    Sure, what could go wrong if you're trying to log in to Ticketmaster standing at the ticket gate? Nothing to lose, right? I mean, their site is always up and running. No history of issues.
    oh you've got a smart little mouth
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    Everyone, do yourselves a favor and SCREEN SHOT THEM SHITS!
    I did it for both nights...still can't get them into my Apple wallet using Safari (iOS updated) - have no idea why. 

I have an old Android phone. I might try to reboot it and see if I can get tix into Passbook. 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    So I don't have an "add" option.  Just send.  is that what I'm supposed to do?
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    rummy said:
    I did it for both nights...still can't get them into my Apple wallet using Safari (iOS updated) - have no idea why. 

I have an old Android phone. I might try to reboot it and see if I can get tix into Passbook. 
    Yeah, I haven't been able to add them to Google Pay, but I've got screen shots on my phone, in my google drive, and printed out.  I'M GETTING IN.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    So I don't have an "add" option.  Just send.  is that what I'm supposed to do?
    No...I think Send is to transfer. Don't think the Android option is live yet.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    tbergs said:
    What I often find ridiculous is that people will come on here to start an entire thread where everyone freaks out and then starts bitching about lack of communication when most have failed to contact the source to clarify what is going on and if anyone is aware of the problem that can actually do something about it. I know 10c can be slow or completely lack in the communication dept., but someone starting a thread while also not reaching out isn't doing any better of a job.

I still can't wait for the 2017 single to be released ;)
    My instinct is the opposite.  If there is a thread here, then Santos or Sea are aware of it.  They don't need hundreds of panicked emails on the same issue.  It would be nice if they could just make a simple post that says "Sit tight, we're working on it."  People would exhale.  If there is a thread here, I know they are aware and there is no need to email them the same thing.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Well it appears my account is back up and showing my correct tickets etc so maybe check yours now
  • Options
    If you have a technical issue, I'm sure Ten Club staff will be on hand to help. If you're really nervous, just get there early and allow yourself some time.
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 702
    pjl44 said:
    If you have a technical issue, I'm sure Ten Club staff will be on hand to help. If you're really nervous, just get there early and allow yourself some time.l
    Per the email, Noon show day 10Club customer service window opens at venue
  • Options
    MN148835MN148835 Posts: 10
    On the phone with Ticketmaster now. First, they never heard of anything. Had to send me to "escalation" dept. They're at least aware Pearl Jam exists. But it doesn't work in Firefox. There's no "add to wallet" icon. So they said that the browser must be the issue. Had me log in through Chrome. Same issue. They have no answers.
  • Options
    MN148835 said:
    On the phone with Ticketmaster now. First, they never heard of anything. Had to send me to "escalation" dept. They're at least aware Pearl Jam exists. But it doesn't work in Firefox. There's no "add to wallet" icon. So they said that the browser must be the issue. Had me log in through Chrome. Same issue. They have no answers.
    What problem are you having? Can you still not see your tickets?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    I can see my tickets but theres no option to add it to any wallet. Android.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    iOS Safari should now be loading up the tickets and have an "Add to Wallet" button on the front of the ticket (before flipping it for the barcode)

Android / Chrome should be loading up the tickets but is still not showing their "Add to Google Pay" button

It's safe to assume they ran into Chrome/Google Wallet issues this morning while updating everything, things crashed, and they reset the site to behave like it did before the crash so people could at least see/transfer tickets while they work out the bugs.

Screenshot tickets as a backup now in case you have cell service issues near the stadiums the day of the show.

Post edited by tschav on
  • Options
    HawkeyeJamHawkeyeJam Posts: 209
    What problem are you having? Can you still not see your tickets?
    Chrome doesn't allow wallet add either at this point. Still probably in process to go live. Screenshot your tickets!
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243
    MN148835 said:
    tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    MN148835 said:
    The lack of any acknowledgement or communication through any of the various mediums available to them is not inspiring confidence at this point.
    That's 10c's MO. Create a SNAFU and silently sit back and watch the posts come in. They don't bother with communication, because it would create too much clarity and calm. Why spend 30 seconds with an update, when you can have hours and hours of entertainment watching members freak out and get pissed? 10c are masters of this game. Nobody does poor customer support like 10c. Enjoy the ride.
    Step back from the ledge Sir
    Haha, no ledge for me. I enjoy watching 10c's masterclass on customer support and communications. Being in the customer service industry myself, it is always entertaining to watch how not to do something. There are lessons to be learned!
    What I often find ridiculous is that people will come on here to start an entire thread where everyone freaks out and then starts bitching about lack of communication when most have failed to contact the source to clarify what is going on and if anyone is aware of the problem that can actually do something about it. I know 10c can be slow or completely lack in the communication dept., but someone starting a thread while also not reaching out isn't doing any better of a job.

I still can't wait for the 2017 single to be released ;)
    I started the thread. After emailing them. Tweeting at them. And calling them. Still no response.
    Well then, my bad. Carry on!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    rummy said:

Yeah, I haven't been able to add them to Google Pay, but I've got screen shots on my phone, in my google drive, and printed out.  I'M GETTING IN.
    Oh yeah....I should print out that QR code. The last thing I want is to be dealing with entry when they take the stage - especially if they open with Release!

• Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    yup i can log in and see my tickets like before but no option to add them to a wallet. Ive screen shotted them for now.
  • Options
    rummy said:
    rummy said:

Oh yeah....I should print out that QR code. The last thing I want is to be dealing with entry when they take the stage - especially if they open with Release!

My wife and I over prepare. Every digital ticket gets saved to google drive and printed out. Lessons learned and all that.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Good point. i just screen shotted my Fenway tix which are in my Mobile Wallet in my Iphone.
  • Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    just got an official email from 10c saying the app isnt ready for android but check back for updates..... oh joy
  • Options
    rummy said:
    rummy said:

Google Pay Download is Live!
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    go go go!!
  • Options
    Useless, will only let me save one ticket to google pay
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    Horse2345 said:

I just did my 6 tickets for the next three shows.. 
  • Options
    WSUFreak said:
    Horse2345 said:

Yeah, I was just able to save both of mine.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    WSUFreak said:
    Horse2345 said:

:lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Worked for me for SEA 1 & 2. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    First one saved no problem second one keeps sayin it can only be saved by one person? Wtf?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Worked for me on Android
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana