2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    NINERSFAN said:
    anyone still waiting on Matt Taylor print?  Got my Slater and it's awesome esp the back.  

thanks
    Still no news on Matt taylor
    probably next year
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:
    That Barcelona one is amazing. So gutted I didn't get one!! :(
    It'll be up at the 10club store in the days ahead. Hope you score one. 

Do we know when Demetrios??

No official word yet but I am hoping the prints go up the same day the official bootlegs go up on Tuesdays.
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    Anyone know how quick @bradklausen is to get out his APs?  Off on vacay soon and want to let my neighbour know if they can watch out for a tube.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited July 2018
    The Ken Taylor Werchter print is very, very nice with the metallic inks. Pics don't give it any justice.

Post edited by EM194007 on
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Anyone know how quick @bradklausen is to get out his APs?  Off on vacay soon and want to let my neighbour know if they can watch out for a tube.
    Brad usually takes 2-4 weeks to get the prints out, he sends them USPS so it takes up to a week in the US to get them after they have shipped.. You do get a shipping notice when he gets them mailed. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    That's why I had it shipped to my office. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    i guess we will not see any more euro poster sales in the shop. any time soon.all workiong for home shows now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    i guess we will not see any more euro poster sales in the shop. any time soon.all workiong for home shows now

• front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    You "guess"?  ;)
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

No official word yet but I am hoping the prints go up the same day the official bootlegs go up on Tuesdays.
    But the Amsterdam boots are allready out there Demetrios..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    London 1 is up in the shop now.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    You "guess"?  ;)
    sure
    https://pearljam.com/shop/posters/london-618-poster
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

I think the Amsterdam 1 & 2 posters going up in June is why London came up today and hopefully others will also drop on Tuesdays maybe?
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:
    That Barcelona one is amazing. So gutted I didn't get one!! :(Ok

I think the Amsterdam 1 & 2 posters going up in June is why London came up today and hopefully others will also drop on Tuesdays maybe?
    If they go by the official bootleg date then yes.

edited July 2018
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Oh no!!! I am away on August 14th on holiday..... Anyone know what time London dropped today? Rome is the only one I struck out on both show and AP.... Although London 1 was right up there for me - all that space and time stuff...And I really like the black and white.... 
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Oh no!!! I am away on August 14th on holiday..... Anyone know what time London dropped today? Rome is the only one I struck out on both show and AP.... Although London 1 was right up there for me - all that space and time stuff...And I really like the black and white.... 
    Santos posted the sale @ 12:49pm EST. But dude does it randomly. Could be early could be later in the day like the first Amsterdam posters.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

I don't know if I'd go 100% with the drop of the show and posters on the same days. I just don't see them dropping the posters while the US dates are happening. Again, just my opinion, guess time will tell.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,696
    Go get it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,696
    edited July 2018
    London poster up. Late to the party
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    London Night 1 sold out
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

I don't know if I'd go 100% with the drop of the show and posters on the same days. I just don't see them dropping the posters while the US dates are happening. Again, just my opinion, guess time will tell.
    Thanks for your take on it.... Just going to have to keep checking...!

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Santos posted the sale @ 12:49pm EST. But dude does it randomly. Could be early could be later in the day like the first Amsterdam posters.
    Thanks! I think it's going to be check check check for a while yet....

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Thanks! I think it's going to be check check check for a while yet....
    No problemo! :) 
    The Triforce! Thanks G! :)

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,808
    Has anybody reveived a shipping information from Matt Taylors Prague AP yet? 

Bump for this question. I ordered the day after the show and a month later, still nothing. 
  • Has anybody reveived a shipping information from Matt Taylors Prague AP yet? 

Bump for this question. I ordered the day after the show and a month later, still nothing. 
    Sent another email yesterday
    still no answer
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    edited August 2018

still no answer
    Has he answered anyones question about shipping over @ Twitter?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Same here with Matt Taylor / Prague... absolutely nothing.
  • AZAAZA Posts: 86
    I emailed Matt Taylor on the 12th July and got a prompt response saying that shipping notification plus tracking info will be emailed when they're on the way and to allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. I assumed 4-6 weeks for it to arrive as I am in Australia but 4-6 weeks to ship is a bit relaxed. Hopefully we all hear something soon.
  • demetrios said:

still no answer
    Has he answered anyones question about shipping over @ Twitter?
    I asked through twitter also no answer
    although his twitter is active