2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    edited July 2018
    Brad I am sure is really busy, and will take care of the carted people.  Madrid is a run of 200 ap's.  We will hear something from Brad this week.
    Post edited by WildFly on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Amsterdam night 1 & 2 official bootlegs are available tomorrow. Think 10club will put back some posters in stock?
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    For the sliver pressed bootleg cds, will we have to wait for the boxset to be released to get them? Or are the initial runs also be silver?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 383
    edited July 2018
    tino_11 said:
    For the sliver pressed bootleg cds, will we have to wait for the boxset to be released to get them? Or are the initial runs also be silver?
    I’m interested in this, but I cannot remember how long it takes for the box sets to appear? My other worry is how much I will have to pay customs as well! I’m sure I read that some of the early Wrigley runs last year were silver pressed
    Post edited by MRMACPHISTO75 on
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I'm thinking they'll probably do a run of silver pressed discs for the first round of the stadium shows.
    If you want silver discs for these shows I would definitely get in on the preorder for these boots as soon as they're offered.
    As far as the other shows...
    we will most likely have to wait for the tour boxsets for silver pressed discs.
    They've never offered silvers for regular shows outside of the boxsets that I can recall.
    Hopefully...this boxset won't take 2 years to be released.
    The Wrigley / Let's Play Two movie are why it took so long for the 2016 boxset to come out!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• NWROCKSNWROCKS Posts: 20
    jlondon31 said:
    It might be a combination of the larger print run AND the fact that when someone actually has one in their cart he gives you time (I think 15 min) to check out with it where all of the other sites allow people to buy the print that you have carted. If you try to buy the print the moment the drop happens and cart one that is one less that the bots have the ability to snatch. I can’t tell you how many other prints that I’ve actually carted and couldn’t follow through with the purchase because of this. Rome Emek being one such example.
    Klausen's sales are the best because of  closing the shop until sale the begins  and most of all the  15 minute cart hold. I have also carted many posters and would be fully frustrated to be told my cart is empty while completing checkout , WTF is my thought and I walk away wondering why I even waste my time trying to buy from some of these sites. So Thanks Brad at least at your site I got a shot.
    derbydave said:
    I'm thinking they'll probably do a run of silver pressed discs for the first round of the stadium shows.
    If you want silver discs for these shows I would definitely get in on the preorder for these boots as soon as they're offered.
    They've never offered silvers for regular shows outside of the boxsets that I can recall.
    The Wrigley / Let's Play Two movie are why it took so long for the 2016 boxset to come out!!

Thanks Dave. if you'll be running your boxset service.again I'd definitely be interested in some.of the euro shows.
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping confirmation for the Slater print yet?  This is one that I am really looking forward to getting framed.
    @crookedcross
     is waiting as well I believe
    I emailed him yesterday and he said "it just shipped" then sent me the shipping info. Oh okay, just happened to ship right when I emailed. Cool
    Congrats on getting an email back and a shipping notification.  Glad yours is on the way.  I emailed him a couple of days ago and did not receive a shipping notification let alone a response to my email, lol.
    Any update from Todd?
  • EM194007 said:
    Deano said:
    I'm reading this as though only the rescheduled AP is signed, yet all the flippers are selling on the basis that both are. Anybody else think this or is it just me?
    Doesn't say anything about the cancelled show AP being signed or numbered. He might just put AP on them. Then again he might not do anything to them.

Product details:
    - Hand numbered and signed screen print. (Front, lower-right corner)
    - One color backprint + Hologram sticker.
    - Size: 18" x 24" / Aprox 46cm x 62cm.
    - One poster per household. Orders over one unit will be cancelled. 

Each purchase includes one free AP copy of the cancelled show color variant.

Just received my London prints and both are signed and numbered. I got the same number for both!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
    EM194007 said:
    Deano said:
    I'm reading this as though only the rescheduled AP is signed, yet all the flippers are selling on the basis that both are. Anybody else think this or is it just me?
    Doesn't say anything about the cancelled show AP being signed or numbered. He might just put AP on them. Then again he might not do anything to them.

Product details:

Just received my London prints and both are signed and numbered. I got the same number for both!
    Same number for both? Sweet! 
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    tino_11 said:
    derbydave said:

Thanks Dave. if you'll be running your boxset service.again I'd definitely be interested in some.of the euro shows.

We'll get that project underway as soon as we hear if/when the 2018 boxset is happening!! :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    EM194007 said:
    Deano said:

Product details:

Very nice. Thanks for the information.
    derbydave said:
    tino_11 said:
    derbydave said:

We'll get that project underway as soon as we hear if/when the 2018 boxset is happening!! :plus_one:
    You're a great man, thank you!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    In case any of you forgot, lol!

I am running an OYR fundraiser!!!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/271421/oyr-sticker-pin-fundraiser-tour-time#latest

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Amsterdam bootlegs are up in the shop
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • CloneClone UK Posts: 140
    RP112579 said:
    Just ordered the digital versions.... and no download link. Awesome!
    Clone said:
    RP112579 said:
    Go to your account on the main page. Then on the left side look for order history. Click on it, and today's order should be on top, click on view details, and the download link should be in there as well. Good Luck.
    EM194007 said:
    Clone said:
    RP112579 said:
    Go to your account on the main page. Then on the left side look for order history. Click on it, and today's order should be on top, click on view details, and the download link should be in there as well. Good Luck.
    Nope, no link there.
    That sucks. Guess you need to send a e-mail to them.

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    It might be because Nugs doesn't have the show up yet. If Nugs doesn't have the link active, then there is nowhere to download it from. All  downloads are through Nugs, as well as the CD's.

http://nugs.net/search/pearl jam
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,706
    I have no link either
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,706
    Says pending
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Says pending
    Something is a miss on Nugs end. They'll get it fixed. They're usually 100% on top of the downloads. 
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Thought it was just me but it's everyone
    They're up on Nugs now. So, keep check your order history for a download link showing up soon, hopefully.

• If you did not receive a link for your Amsterdam bootleg download purchase, send an email to shipping@tenclub.net
    They will get you squared away
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Night 2 list of songs is from Mar 21 2018 Rio show.
  • KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    PJNB said:
    @PJNB that was messing with my head!   They played that... hmmm.... thought they played this....  just how strong are the beers at the Ziggo Dome  haha
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
    PJNB said:
    I'm getting that too
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Hope they dont refuse to send us the correct one