edited July 2018
    Meant to say "wouldn't"...just wow..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Laughing about Obama people now caring about treason.
    Wait a minute, so you cared about treason during Obama admin and don't now?  
    Of course I do, let me know when Trump drone strikes a US citizen without due process and I'll agree on the charge.

Please tell me this direction isn't based on Brennan's opinion.

Im assuming your referring to the "muslim cleric" in Yemen. Well that "U.S. citizen" that you refer to preached a rhetoric of fear, hate, ignorance, jealousy, lies and death to Americans. 
    But I guess  identifying with a rhetoric of fear, hate, ignorance, jealous, and lies is familiar to you.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Of course I do, let me know when Trump drone strikes a US citizen without due process and I'll agree on the charge.

That isn't treason at all.
    Yeah, it is.  Good day.
    Okay, whatever you say!

Eight-year-old American girl 'killed in Yemen raid approved by Trump'

President Donald Trump personally approved a US commando raid in Yemen that left one elite serviceman dead and may have killed an eight-year-old American girl, the US military has told the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/yemen-strike-eight-year-old-american-girl-killed-al-awlaki
    @unsung, Trump has approved more military drones strikes in his admin than Obama launched in his entire 8 year presidency.  You would know this if you read  the Ron Paul Institute website where there was lots of documentation on that fact.  Maybe you should become interested in Ron Paul and see what he's about.  
    Dude just can't help himself.  He's given prepared remarks but still can't stfu.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    And scratched out the line that references bringing anyone involved in the meddling to justice.  Hmm. Wonder why? Must be part of the crafty strategy with Putin that’s over my head. 
  • "My brain's a good brain!"
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I still say he's looking for a way to get early retirement.

Adios!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 
    Damn I never knew that was possible lol that would be insane I’m positive turtleface McConell would legislate something to not let it happen ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    Its funny watching this "american strongman" 3d level negotiator shitting his pants in front of the entire world to the point of leaving zero doubt he is a fraud and a spineless pile of blubber.  

He has no credibility left and the sooner we all can move on from this mistake, the better
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:

Yeah, it is.  Good day.
    Okay, whatever you say!

President Donald Trump personally approved a US commando raid in Yemen that left one elite serviceman dead and may have killed an eight-year-old American girl, the US military has told the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/yemen-strike-eight-year-old-american-girl-killed-al-awlaki
    Absolutely
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, well, if unsung looks at irresponsible drone use so negatively, Trump has to be the last guy he'd ever consider supporting in any way, lol.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/03/trump-deadly-drone-policy-ngos-180307204617166.html

Trump must make known 'deadly' changes to US drone policy: NGOs

US drone attacks in Iraq and Syria shot up 50 percent while civilian deaths rose 215 percent from 2016 to 2017.

A group of nongovernmental organisations called on the Trump administration to clarify its policy on drone use, saying they are concerned about reported changes to US rules and a lack of transparency in the decision-making process.

"We are deeply concerned that the reported new policy, combined with this administration's reported dramatic increase in lethal operations in Yemen and Somalia, will add to an increase in unlawful killings and in civilian casualties," a joint statement said.

Fucking
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:

Yeah, it is.  Good day.
    Okay, whatever you say!

@unsung, Trump has approved more military drones strikes in his admin than Obama launched in his entire 8 year presidency.  You would know this if you read  the Ron Paul Institute website where there was lots of documentation on that fact.  Maybe you should become interested in Ron Paul and see what he's about.  
    Owned
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 
    sounds good...but might not work so good.  Biden would likely be mocked for being weak next to Obama.
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 
    sounds good...but might not work so good.  Biden would likely be mocked for being weak next to Obama.
    It would consolidate the left which is what we need.  Those inclined to mock Biden for that wouldn't vote for the ticket with Obama at the top regardless...imo.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 
    It would consolidate the left which is what we need.  Those inclined to mock Biden for that wouldn't vote for the ticket with Obama at the top regardless...imo.

But it also suggests the left doesn't have anyone else in the wings, which isn't good. I doubt Obama is interested in returning anyway. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    That would be so great. 

But it also suggests the left doesn't have anyone else in the wings, which isn't good. I doubt Obama is interested in returning anyway. 
    Well it's probably true that we don't have someone with the right combination of experience,  charisma and self confidence to stand up to Trump's ridicule.  There could be a desire for a return to normalcy and these two will be seen as low risk.  I knows it isn't happening,  i'm just saying there's a case for it. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    vaggar99 said:
    Whoa, really?  I'd go for that!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

i just want this nightmare to end.
    all this treason made me forget:

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Insulting Intelligence Agencies to insulting our intelligence.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    CM189191 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    So you're anti-Trump now, right unsung?

...only anti-critical thinking...
    aren't all Trump fans and Republicans...
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    vaggar99 said:

Im assuming your referring to the "muslim cleric" in Yemen. Well that "U.S. citizen" that you refer to preached a rhetoric of fear, hate, ignorance, jealousy, lies and death to Americans. 
    But I guess  identifying with a rhetoric of fear, hate, ignorance, jealous, and lies is familiar to you.
    Well his teenage US citizen son was there, how convenient you forget.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Dan Coats thinks it’s the Russians , lol even his walk back is pathetic “could be other people also” wtf what a shit show & Ryan and MCCONNELL are complicit ! I’m sure Coats stated that it was def the Russians ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    So is  it official yet, the US is now Russia bitch...

Give Peas A Chance…
This discussion has been closed.