LONDON O2 ARENA SHOW RESCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2018

Comments

• AponeApone Posts: 575
    kevtic said:
    kevtic said:
    How to broach the subject with my better half about flying back from holiday for the gig then back to holiday. I've already got the details but this is a tricky one.  Any suggestions.
    Looks like I'm going to London.  Nearly a 4,000 mile round trip.  I reckon I can do it door to door in 30 hours.

i have the greatest most understanding wife ever in the history of wives. :-)
    Wow, fair play to the Mrs!
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Just picked up a single in Block 112.  =)
    As has been said before on here, these returned tickets seem to be released for sale as they are processed, so just keep checking in on the O2 website if you are looking for tickets.
    GA available as i speak - hint try 'Best Available' as this often reveals tickets in sections not showing as available.

Originally I had a single in Block 421, Row D - shoot me a PM if you want this for what i paid for it, otherwise i'll return it for a refund.

Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Just to let you know a few standing tickets have just been released on AXS - good luck!

• BouffBouff Posts: 2
    It keep showing standing as available but when you click it in it says there none
  • Yeah I had that, I just kept clicking the button an eventually managed to get one took about 10mins... Stubbornness is rewarded I guess :)
  • ParityParity Posts: 18
    I've figure out AXS, I think... I have just had 2 tickets refunded (as I'd "upgraded yesterday") - as soon as I got the email about my refund the tickets were available on their site, so they are definitely just releasing these ticket back on an "as and when" basis rather than in bulk or whatever.

Second thing is - it seems to show sections as available until someone's completed the checkout process. So if someone has tix in their cart it will still show the section as available. You can keep clicking and hope they release them, or it times them out.

• given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Just grabbed a single in 101 Row N.  Happy with it.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • BouffBouff Posts: 2
    I can get 113 by the side of the stage.  Is this area any good as it says restricted/ partialview! 
  • ianvanceianvance Posts: 4
    Managed to get one GA ticket yesterday and another today. They pop up on AXS intermittently so just keep trying. Was at Amsterdam night 1 and thought the crowd were a bit dull. Also the set list was lacking. Hoping the English will be a bit more lively and would be fairly certain the band will give a great set
  • ianvanceianvance Posts: 4
    Bouff said:
    It keep showing standing as available but when you click it in it says there none
    You gotta be persistent. The same thing was happening to me, but eventually I got through. 
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    ianvance said:
    Managed to get one GA ticket yesterday and another today. They pop up on AXS intermittently so just keep trying. Was at Amsterdam night 1 and thought the crowd were a bit dull. Also the set list was lacking. Hoping the English will be a bit more lively and would be fairly certain the band will give a great set
    Night 1 London was such a great crowd. For me much better than when I was in GA padova
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • ParityParity Posts: 18
    Bouff said:
    I can get 113 by the side of the stage.  Is this area any good as it says restricted/ partialview!

We were in 113 and, as it's SO close the seats even within that block can vary quite a lot... ours were absolutely fine, we were just behind Jimmy Page! Oh okay, and about 20 foot up in the air! The side stage lights were a bit blinding once or twice and the lighting rig lowered quite a ways once or twice which did block the view of the far side of the stage but overall they were as good as previous 10c seats I've had. The further to the front, and left of that section the better, I would reckon.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    I went to London from Canada for these shows and am now back.  I have a single hard copy ticket in Block 407 (not a 10c ticket) that I am planning to return to Ticketmaster for a refund in the next day or two since I can't make a second trip overseas! Prior to returning it I thought I'd post it here as I'd rather someone on the forum gets it. Selling for FV of 78 GBP (or CAD or USD equivalent) plus whatever it costs to send it out. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • DoryoDoryo Posts: 7
    Is anyone else having trouble getting a refund? I don’t have a refund option like the email instructs.
  • dbk06dbk06 Posts: 60
    Hi all

does anyone know what the 10c seated tickets were like in London night 1!? 
    What blocks etc? Really can’t handle those nosebleed ones?
    many thanks 
    Don
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don
    We were in Block 112 Row N for Night 1 with my wife's membership. She only joined about 5 Years ago I think..

dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don
    We were in Block 112 Row N for Night 1 with my wife's membership. She only joined about 5 Years ago I think..

Wow, killer seats for a newer membership.  Thanks for posting.
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don

Cheers guys

thanks for the info, sounds promising, I didn’t think they did seniority anymore?? Thought it was random allocation? 
    dbk06 said:
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don

Cheers guys

thanks for the info, sounds promising, I didn’t think they did seniority anymore?? Thought it was random allocation? 
    That's only fr EV.  PJ is still seniority for reserved.
    dbk06 said:
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don

Cheers guys

That's only fr EV.  PJ is still seniority for reserved.
    I’m soooo out the loop lol
    thanks again
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    i bet london 2 will  the show of the tour 3  days off for ed's voice everybody rested that will be 3 hours  for sure
  • janemathiesonjanemathieson Cornwall, UK Posts: 72
    AS242348 said:
    Parity said:
    Tickets are trickling into AXS in dribs and drabs - I just managed to get 2 in section 101... great seats!
    This is interesting to know. I was only able to get GA in the 10C lottery but would have preferred seats (which I got for night 1).

Very tempted to see what seats become available, snap them up if any good, and then get a refund on my GA tickets.
    If you manage to get your seated then I'll take your GA please! As long as you don't mind picking up!! I only need 1 (desperately!! for my son!) but could pass the other 1 on at face value... Had this all organised originally, a member from NY had my night 1, I was having her night 2... she obviously can't fly back!!
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don
    Hey Don, I had two seats in block 101 & I had only renewed my membership in 2017 (although I had first joined in 2012), so you never know... 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • SG242136SG242136 Posts: 7
    Looking for someone interested to swap 2 seated tickets (only if really good  ones) with 2GA tickets (not TC) for London 2 show. 
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,488
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
    dbk06 said:
    Hi all

many thanks 
    Don
    Hey Don, I had two seats in block 101 & I had only renewed my membership in 2017 (although I had first joined in 2012), so you never know... 
    thanks for the info
    alas it looks like I probably won’t make it now
    but thanks again
    have a great night
    x
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,357
    Just snagged Block 102 Row C on AXS! Brilliant seats!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    I have a seating ticket for London 17th, I managed to get two next to each other for my friend and I.  Face value of course 
    Block 111 
    Row U 
    Seat 348.
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • I have 2 tickets available that I'm selling for cost £148.65 plus a couple of quid for signed delivery.  Couldn't get the time off work unfortunately. Gutted!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,712
    I have 2 tickets available that I'm selling for cost £148.65 plus a couple of quid for signed delivery.  Couldn't get the time off work unfortunately. Gutted!
    Are these g.a

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -