Pearl Jam bourbon anyone?

crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
edited June 2018 in The Porch
Pretty cool and for a good cause.  $20 to Vitalogy

https://heritagedistilling.com/products/pearljambsb
Post edited by crookedcross on

Comments

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    $35 bottle and then $29 to ship to FL. I'll just go to the liquor store and get a few bottles  of something else for that amount of money. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    edited June 2018
    Damn, no shipping to Illinois
  • TheLuckyOnesTheLuckyOnes Posts: 471
    Gah, you're kidding me! 
    (Run a liquor store in MI, have that stuff on my shelf. Would totally buy a PJ bottle)
  • ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 309
    edited June 2018
    That bourbon is horrible though. That's a shame. Wish it was done with something much better  
    Post edited by ewok pants on
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    edited June 2018
    Cool!!! 
    No shipping outside US  :|
    Who wants to help a brother out?? 

Post edited by redraw on
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    hihobibo said:
    $35 bottle and then $29 to ship to FL. I'll just go to the liquor store and get a few bottles  of something else for that amount of money. 
    Free shipping over $150. Pool with some local PJ friends?
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    mods should sticky this thread and send an email out thru the 10c. I'm not  sure many know about it and what a great cause
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    edited June 2018
    https://heritagedistilling.com/products/pearljambsb?variant=8528982343716

PRE-SALE: HOME SHOWS LABEL BSB (PEARL JAM)

$35.00

QTY
    ADD TO CART

Heritage Distilling Company is proud to have inked a partnership with Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation to produce a special edition Home Shows themed BSB-Brown Sugar Bourbon.  A portion of the proceeds from each bottle sold will go to the Vitalogy Foundation’s Home Shows program, to fight homelessness in King County. Pearl Jam will be performing The Home Shows, two shows at Safeco Field August 8 & 10, 2018, and as part of the shows, have committed to giving at least $1 million to fight homelessness in King County.

Bottles of Heritage Distilling Co. Home Shows label BSB-Brown Sugar Bourbon will be available exclusively from the HeritageDistilling.com website and at Heritage Distilling’s Washington tasting rooms, including locations in the Ballard and Capitol Hill neighborhoods in Seattle, Gig Harbor and Roslyn. $20 from each bottle sold will be donated to the Vitalogy Foundation for this effort.

This is a limited edition bottling run. Once all bottles are gone no additional bottles under this label will be made.

FAQ:

What is BSB? Corn/Rye/Malted Barley mash. Barreled at less than 125 proof for <2 years in new American Oak Charred Barrels, then cut to 60 proof using our private crystal clear water source with natural Brown Sugar and Cinnamon flavors added. 30% ABV/60 Proof

How do I drink BSB? By the shot. In your favorite hot beverage. Chilled or on ice. Mixed in cola Jake Monkey: BSB & Dr. Pepper over ice. BSB Old Fashioned via Beijos Events.

Is BSB good? Yes, BSB has won several awards including: 

• Best of Category - Flavored Whiskey from the American Distilling Institute 2016
    • Gold Medal - Flavored Whiskey from the American Distilling Institute 2016
    • Gold Medal - Seattle International Spirits Awards 2016
    • Silver Medal - Global Spirit Awards 2017
    • World's Best Flavoured Whisky - World Whiskies Awards 2018

When will I get my Home Shows label BSB? Bottles of Home Shows label BSB will ship in mid-July.

I'm a Cask Club and/or Spirits Club member, do I get a discount? Not this time, due to the large donation to charity, we cannot offer a discount on this special label release.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Be aware:
    "Due to state laws we are NOT allowed to ship spirits to the following states: Alabama, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. At this time, we do not ship outside of the United States or to AE and APO boxes."
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    "please use the search feature before posting a new thread"  ;)=). Lol. 
    "please use the search feature before posting a new thread"  ;)=). Lol. 
    Trigger happy! Good day so far. :) 
    Thank you! Didn't see this early in the morning.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    Any chance that a kind US soul could grab me one and ship to Austria? I'll cover all expenses and include a Padova sticker and pin too
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    hihobibo said:
    I saw this AFTER I ordered 4 bottles... For the price of shipping I could have just bought another one... Dammit!!!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited June 2018
    Could anyone help me buy a bottle, id pay and for the shipping to Sweden (and whatever else to make it worthwile for you)?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,621
    I'm ok with duplicate posts if the dupe has way more info!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    I like the idea but that sounds terrible... can you really call it bourbon with all that brown sugar and cinnamon!?!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    BUMMER Due to state laws we are NOT allowed to ship spirits to the following states: Alabama, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    If a few people in Georgia want to go in and get the free shipping (5 bottles), I would purchase 2 of the 5.  I'm in Monticello, but go to Duluth and Macon regularly so we could meet up for drop off. 
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
    If a few people in Georgia want to go in and get the free shipping (5 bottles), I would purchase 2 of the 5.  I'm in Monticello, but go to Duluth and Macon regularly so we could meet up for drop off. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    hihobibo said:
    I saw this AFTER I ordered 4 bottles... For the price of shipping I could have just bought another one... Dammit!!!
    4 to drink and none to keep on a shelf right? :wink:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    hihobibo said:
    One on the shelf and the others will most likely go overseas to some buddies!

For anyone that lives in a state that doesn't deliver there, a FB thread has started to help everyone out that wants one.
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 121
    Noload said:
    I'm good for a bottle in Georgia so we'd only need 2 more.  In Athens, but could meet up wherever.
    Noload said: loop
    I'm good for a bottle in Georgia so we'd only need 2 more.  In Athens, but could meet up wherever.
    Sounds good!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    hihobibo said:
    One on the shelf and the others will most likely go overseas to some buddies!

For anyone that lives in a state that doesn't deliver there, a FB thread has started to help everyone out that wants one.
    Could you PM the link to the FB thread? :)

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited June 2018
    doesn't ship to HALF THE US or anywhere outside the US. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• edited June 2018
    $64us is like $100 Canadian. I have relatives from Florida coming in that would bring it back but not sure it’s worth the cost with th exchange 
    Post edited by LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan on
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    The raffles on these are going to be fucking hilarious
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center